- english, spanish
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:20
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't stay here!
This was not as presented. It is not a brand new trailer given its condition — stains on upholstery, nicks on woodwork. AC was not turned on when we arrived so trailer was stifling and it smelled. We went in, look around and decided we could not stay there. There are much better places to stay, with better settings, for less money in Kay Largo. Representatives have been unresponsive to our efforts to contact them. Avoid this one.
Post Stay comments
Overall, enjoyed our stay in the RV. Do have the following comments:
1. Unit had not been cleaned upon arrival; cleaners showed up about 5:15 but did a good job.
2. Range/oven would not light. As discussed in 'The Manual', turned on the right -hand tank valve, but nothing changed. I suspect both tanks are empty. Had to borrow a butane lighter since the one in the RV didn't work either!
3. Outside grill worked perfectly.
4. Unit was very clean; looked in new condition.
5. Several wall attachment screws were about to come loose. Check towel rack screws and shower head screws.
6. Got lots of positive comments about the outside furniture.
Beautiful new trailer
Newer trailer, good condition, close walk to the pool. Full size fridge/freezer,Smart TVs, outdoor area is very nice. Paddle boards are fun!
Kozy little kampground
Kampground is very clean, quiet, and perfectly located in the middle of town. everything you need is very close. The pool is very nice, wish it had a hot tub though. The clubhouse is perfect for any social gathering, and the other facilities were perfect for a short or long stay. Will stay there every year I visit the Keys!