Long & Foster Property Management
Great location, clean and comfortable
Many tv channels, TVs in both bedrooms and great room; pool front, W/D, comfortable beds .. all great. Would have paid extra for sheets/towel service instead of having to bring. Would stay here again.
Could really use a shade on the patio.. gets hot in the morning/afternoon
Great long weekend at SML
Great location on the lake and overall a very nice development. Property was clean and comfortable with the exception of a couple of roaches we had to kill.
Everyday Is a Holiday was Truly a Wonderful Holiday!
We had an awesome vacation at the Everyday Is a Holiday Condo. It was just as described and perfectly located on the property with regard to the pool, which was immaculately maintained! I hope to return next summer!
Great price & enjoyed the convenience of everything in the community
Amazing location, so-so condo
Bernard's landing is an incredible location and the property is very well-positioned within the resort. Check-in was easy because there was no check-in, just a code to the door. Property had kitchen, beds, wi-fi, washer, dryer, so overall, everything required for our stay.
There were several major drawbacks:
1. The apartment upstairs does not have carpeting. So if your neighbors up there have kids / pets, be prepared for an incredibly loud vacation. So loud that adults and children cannot sleep.
2. Several kitchen items were absolutely disgustingly dirty when we got there. This included the tea kettle and the toaster, both of which were important for me to have especially at breakfast time. We tried with the tea kettle but the toaster was too gross to even attempt.
3. The rooms are very small. So much so that we couldn't figure out where to open our luggage because most of each room is taken up by the bed in it.
4. The demands on cleaning up are not reasonable. For instance, you are asked not just to leave the dishes clean but to actually unload the dishwasher. This means that on your last morning there you are doing dishes by hand. I've never seen this requirement before. This is especially interesting given the dirty dishes we found when we got in.
5. This is perhaps the most important drawback. During our stay, I made a total of 3 phone calls to the property manager, on 3 different days. I left messages twice. We did not receive a single call back! My concerns were about dirty dishes and a kitchen appliance that was out of order so I suppose we proceeded OK without hearing back. But if something were more seriously wrong with our stay, not hearing back from the property manager over the entire course of our stay, is really unacceptable to me. We paid A LOT of money per night compared to other, much more renovated properties, and to have this complete lack of communication was extremely disappointing. We will likely return to Bernard's landing but will definitely look for another location in the future.
Paradise of Peacefulness
Great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoyed the peaceful view of the lake and pool. Loved listening to the birds chirp, watching the ducks swim and the spotted f-a-w-n-s run. Hope to visit again soon.