Begin your Marco Island retreat at this luxurious 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 7! This wing unit with 2 balconies promises incredible sunrises and sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico, along with all of the comforts of home. Even enjoy the resort's amenities including a pool, fitness center, and tennis courts. In addition, the property features an idyllic location on the white sugar sand beach and minutes from restaurants, pubs, and shopping - so go ahead and clear your calendar!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Start your day on the east-facing balcony; sipping coffee as the sun brings Marco Island to life! Once late snoozers rise, head back inside for a hearty breakfast easily prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Fuel up around the 4-person dining table before heading down to the white sand beach - located just steps from the resort!
After achieving the perfect sun-kissed tan, return to the beautifully furnished condo for a welcomed air-conditioned reprieve! Relax while watching shows on the flat-screen cable TV or let the soothing sound of waves carry you into the perfect catnap.
Happy hour awaits on the furnished wraparound balcony! Sip your favorite drink while soaking in the vibrant Gulf of Mexico sunset that you've always heard about.
Compete the day with a long shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms. Happy and clean, crawl into the master bedroom's king bed for a night of deep sleep - restoring you for tomorrow's adventures. The second bedroom is perfect for small families or the kiddos of the group!
-- THE LOCATION --
Featuring a prime location steps from the beach, South Seas Towers is your next go-to stay whenever you visit Marco Island! Take a moment to peruse the variety of day-trip brochures located at the resort to choose your next adventure. Airboat rides, dolphin watch cruises, and deep sea fishing are just a few of your options!
When you're not lounging on the beach or by the resort pool, check out the Marco Island Historical Museum or stroll through the Frank E. Mackle Community Park. The golfers of the group might prefer time spent on the green fairways of The Island Country Club!
A day trip to Key West is also a great activity! Catch a water taxi to carry you to the island for time spent snorkeling, sunbathing, and exploring Florida's southernmost point.
Not only are you close to plenty of attractions, the condo is also minutes from great restaurants, bars, and shops. Start your day with breakfast at Empire Bagel Factory - quickly followed by a morning pick-me-up at Doreen's Cup of Joe. For lunch, dine at NeNe's Kitchen, and for dinner, treat yourself to Fin Bistro, offering fresh fish and seafood dishes.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 private balconies, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, air conditioning, fresh linens and towels, and so much more
- South Sea Towers community amenities include 2 heated pools, recreation room, fitness center, 8 tennis courts, boat docks, picnic area, on-site laundry machines, and practice putting green
- Idyllic Marco Island location just steps from the beach and minutes from local attractions, restaurants, shops, and much more!
- If you are traveling with more than 7 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #351652 (on Evolve's website) that is located in the same resort and sleeps an additional 7 guests
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~ 48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Register your car to park in the covered parking for a $25 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in