Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 3.5, Sleeps 12
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Located within gated neighborhood.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Less than 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop and a quick 7 min drive to Silver Sands Outlets!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1600 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This lovely 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home sleeps 12! The open floor plan on the 1st floor allows for a large Great Room with a 60' flat screen TV, perfect for a family movie night! The custom designed kitchen is fully equipped with a large pantry and stainless steel appliances & has seating for 12! Offering handscraped wood floors and tile throughout, HBO & Blu Ray DVD players for your entertainment, each bathroom is equipped with a personal hair dryer. There is a downstairs closet nook containing a beach wagon, beach chairs coolers for guest use. A washer/dryer is provided on the 2nd floor.
The Bed Setup:
1st floor Master King Suite has a custom Paddle Headboard that the owners designed and built. Enjoy the flatscreen tv and the luxuriously appointed Master Bath with white/gray marbled tile, his & hers vanity, a large walk-in shower and spacious walk-in closet.
The 2nd floor Master King Suite has a private bath and flatscreen Tv.
2nd floor King has a flatscreen Tv and access to half bath.
2nd floor Double Room - Surfer themed room with two double beds, sleeps 4!
The 2nd floor Loft offers a Queen sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV and access to the outside balcony.
The pool area at the Villages of Crystal Beach is a vacation must! The lagoon style zero entry pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clear water. There is a spa, tropical landscaping, and plenty of seating areas. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, a grilling area, and a self serve Tiki Bar to help you relax and unwind.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
Located in the exclusive gated community of the Villages of Crystal Beach, Hart's Desire is only 3 blocks from the beautiful blue waters and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You can make the short walk on foot or try the free seasonal trolley service (Memorial Day through Labor Day): they will even pick you up at the house and drop you off right at the beach!
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another fabulous vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida!~
Perfect Beach Getaway!
About the Manager
(9 traveler reviews)
I was not pleased with Real joy rules. I have rented from other vacation rental companies for the past 15 years and no one has rules like Real Joy. I rented 4 houses during this Thanksgiving and they were not accommodating. The other agencies allow you to check in Early as long as the houses are ready. There website is not updated. Also they do no allow you to visit the house before renting it. The other agencies always let you go in the houses before renting them. My husband is handicapped and it is important to see the accommodations before renting. I had problems with the vanity in one of the houses, the TV did work and the ice maker did not work. I will never rent from Real Joy again. I rented Tahitian Paradise, jobs cobana, and Destin for Paradise.
Nice neighborhood and lovely home.
Very nice home but the furniture needs to be replaced living room sofa and chairs and also the dining room chairs.
Perfect Beach Getaway!
This place is fantastic!! We had a wonderful time staying here. The house is perfect as well as the pool area, which we enjoyed everyday of our stay. For large groups, the pavilion with grill is a nice option as well. Some reviews mentioned that is was a hike to the beach but it's not far at all and such a pleasant walk. The home is beautifully decorated and feels like a home away from home. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you would need to cook family meals. Each room is uniquely designed with plenty of closet space for luggage/clothing. The home is very spacious, giving everyone a chance to have their personal space or a place to all congregate. Very short drive to all Destin has to offer including Destin Commons and the outlet malls. The owners were very easy to work with and knowledgeable on all exciting things Destin has to offer. This is a place I will be returning to for many years to come!!!!
5 star minus 1 for the dirty floors
We had a great time and condo unit was well appointed with everything you'd need. very pretty and decorated with all things beach. That was a great touch. Community pool was great ! Unit was close to beaches but I wouldn't walk it! site says walkable... WHAT? no way! They do have a trolley that you can catch to beach. restaurants were close by. community was cute and gated. We had no issues with noise until one morning at 7am weed eating started. while I know this needs to get done, please let management know that at least after 9am would be better for vacationers that like to sleep . Would I stay here again , probably... But I will look elsewhere closer to beach or on beach. Floors were dirty from the get go. they don't look it but take your shoes off and walk you'll have the blackest feet! Having said that the floors were dirty, the rest of the place was clean. Please take extra attention to floors cleaners! Sorry for the minus one star but I have to be truthful in hopes owner or management reads this and takes notice. Get the floors clean and you got 5 stars from me!
Lean and Clean
This was a gorgeous, space, clean place. Lots of areas for the family that likes space as well as places to congregate together. Quiet end of the street and great access to things in Destin. Also the beds were the best we have ever had in two decades of stating in rentals....thank you for that comfort!!
The downside is a good 10 minute walk to the beach...the trolley is very accommodating and helpful, but the hours are limited. If you prefer going to the beach after 5 pm.... Plan on walking. And if you wait too long for a trolley- you may have been forgotten. It was also not well stocked with what tend to be normal amenities in rentals these days, i.e. extra toilet paper, dish detergent, salt & pepper.
The ease of check in with the keyless entry was great, and made it easy to accommodate a large group coming and going. All in all we were very pleased.
Pictures do not do the home justice, perfect vacation home for large family and friends. Kids spent lots of time in the lagoon pool. Agent was wonderful to work with and paln to use her for future visits.
Activity and Interests
- US Dollars
- Rates shown are base rates & do not include tax, processing fee and cleaning
- 4 night minimum, except 4th of July, must have a 5 day booking
- 30% down at time of booking, not refundable
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- we offer optional trip insurance for an add'l 7%
- Sat to Sat stay is required from Memorial Day through Labor Day week.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- health/beauty spa
- theme parks
- water parks
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, 1st Floor King Bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, 2nd Floor King Bath
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, tub, shower, 2nd Floor Hall Bath
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, 1st Floor Half Bath
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1st Floor King Suite/Private Bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2nd Floor King Suite/Private Bath
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king, 2nd Floor King
- Bedroom 4 - 2 double, 2nd Floor Double
- Loft - 1 sleep sofa /futon, 2nd Floor Loft/Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals