This villa has it all – sleeps 6
Enjoy the pleasures of this luxurious condo nestled on Antastia Island near the old world charm and splendor located at the St. Augustine Ocean and Racquet Resort. Antastia Island has miles of beaches for you to enjoy.
This adorable, freshly painted villa has a living room, dining area, full kitchen, master bedroom, guest bedroom, balcony and 2 full bathrooms.
• The master suite includes a large king size bed, TV, ceiling fan, dresser, closet and private full bathroom.
• The guest bedroom is complete with two comfortable twin beds, TV, ceiling fan, closet and dresser.
• The living room includes a queen size sofa bed, 2 chairs, ceiling fan and TV area.
• There is a dining area that seats 4 with 2 counter seats looking into the kitchen.
• The kitchen includes a stove, full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and several small appliances for your convenience. The kitchen was updated un April 2018.
Both bathrooms have been updated with new sinks and vanities and the master bath has a new tub insert.
The living area is tiled and the bedrooms are laminated.
The 3 flat screen TVs include cable and there is free wireless Internet access in the condo. There is also a small work area if you need to do some work (but remember you are on vacation!)
This is a NON- SMOKING COMMUNITY and you must be over the age of 23 to rent. The community does have quiet time after 11 pm. Also, commercial vehicles are not allowed over night
You also have access to all the amenities of the resort, including 2 pools (one heated), tennis courts, fishing ponds, private access to the beach, shuffleboard, BBQs, jacuzzis, planned activities and many more amenities.
The villa is in a jacuzzi building meaning there is no elevator (unit is on the the 3rd floor) but there is a Jacuzzi in the courtyard.
There is a balcony. The private patio faces southeast for maximum sun exposure.
Spend the days exploring the beaches of St. Augustine, and the nights exploring the oldest city.
We hope you make our home your home during your vacation.
Please feel free to email me, if you are interested in less than 3 nights as it is something I will consider depending on days available between bookings.
There is a $15 parking fee/car that you will pay directly to the management company when you get your parking pass. Pls. have cash.
Activity military are offered a 2.5% discount upon presentation of proof of service. Return visitors are also offered a discount.