Vita Huset, “The White House,” offers comfortable Swedish-Inspired extended-stay apartment accommodations for vacationing and business travelers alike.
The four apartments have been newly renovated and appointed in the Swedish Gustavian style, respecting its 1880s beauty, in the same spirit as Vita Huset’s award-winning sister accommodation, Little Gnesta Bed & Breakfast.
Guests will be treated to refinished floors, Oriental rugs, abundant lighting through windows restored to their century-old beauty, and an open-air porch shaded by a historic red oak tree. On-site parking is available, in addition to a common laundry room
Vita Huset invites guests for a minimum stay of one week. Monthly rates are negotiable. Small (toy breeds) adult dogs are welcome for an additional fee of $50 per week. A security fee of one week's rent is due upon check-in.
This apartment rents for $500/week or $1300 per month. Included with all apartment rentals:
• Utilities, heat, air-conditioning
• Working kitchen
• Living room with sleep sofa or air bed
• Bedroom with queen-size bed and linens
• Private bathroom featuring shower and tub with towels
• Cable TV
• Free Wi-fi
• Trash removal/recycling bins
• Personal soaps, shampoo, hair dryer
• Complimentary laundry facilities in basement
• Ski storage area in basement
• Additional refrigerator/freezer space in basement
The coziest of all the apartments, enjoy a private porch under the shade of Vita Huset's magnificent oak tree. Enter Fyra at the back of the house, climbing two sets of stairs. Features a combined kitchen/dining/living room area (with full-size sofa bed) Views of Lake Memphremagog through the trees and over the rooftops. c.361 square feet.