Vita Huset, “The White House,” offers comfortable extended-stay apartment accommodations for vacationing and business travelers alike.
The four apartments have been newly renovated and appointed in the Swedish Gustavian style, respecting its 1880s beauty, in the same spirit as Vita Huset’s award-winning sister accommodation, Little Gnesta Bed & Breakfast.
Två is the largest of all the apartments on the first floor, Två features a dining room with bay windows, eleven-foot+ ceilings with two original glass chandeliers, one and a half baths.
Guests will be treated to refinished floors, Oriental rugs, abundant lighting through windows restored to their century-old beauty, and an open-air porch shaded by a historic red oak tree. On-site parking is available, in addition to a common laundry room
Vita Huset invites guests for a minimum stay of one week. Monthly rates are negotiable. Small (toy breeds) adult dogs may be welcome for an additional fee of $50 per week. Pre-screening required. A security fee of one week's rent is due upon check-in. Check-in is by appointment 4-8 p.m.
This apartment rents for $600/week or $1500 per month. Included with all apartment rentals:
• Utilities, heat, air-conditioning
• Basic kitchen set up
• Living room with sleep sofa or air bed
• Bedroom with queen-size bed and linens
• Private bathroom featuring shower and tub with towels
• Cable TV
• Free Wi-fi
• Trash removal/recycling bins
• Personal soaps and shampoo/hair dryer
• Complimentary laundry facilities in basement
• Ski storage area in basement
• Additional refrigerator/freezer space in basement