At the heart of the famous Playa Albufereta, shopping areas and restaurants
Antonio Oliver Ferrández
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Spectacular views from this clean, modern apartment
We loved this apartment! The views were just stunning - from all bedrooms, kitchen, living room and balcony. Waking up to the sea views and coming home to them at the end of the day was just fantastic. We’ve travelled a lot but never had views like it. You can even see the castle and the sun setting behind it at the end of the day.
The apartment is modern, spacious, comfortable, warm (even in February thanks to the efficient heaters) and has everything a family needs. It’s in a quiet, safe neighbourhood and is a short 10min bus ride (€1.45each) or taxi ride (€8 for four of us) from the city. We used the tram to go to El Campello - also very easy and only €1.45 each, and we did a lovely walk around the coast to San Juan and then got the bus back. Club Nautico which is next door, hire out SUPs and Kayaks and had it been a bit warmer we would have done this as the sea looked so inviting.
Antonio met us at the apartment and is very helpful and can speak good English (better than our Spanish!). He lives in Alicante should there be any problems (we didn’t have any). There are a few local shops and restaurants should you need them, or a nice Carrefour Express in Alicante itself that sells everything you need.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this apartment. :-)
Appartment was good , views are amazing from the lounge/diner
Loved our stay would rent again for views. A little out of the way for night life
Great apartment with a wonderful view.
We loved this apartment. It was spacious, clean, with a spectacular view of the Mediterranean. Wonderful family beach just steps away. Easy access to downtown Alicante via bus. Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a spacious place to stay in Alicante.
Stunning views and location! Well maintained apartment.
This apartment is ideally located for visiting Alicante and Playa de San Juan. You can also access the beach and coast path directly from the basement of the block. The beaches are beautiful too. Fine sand and palm trees. The wonderful bread shop was 5min walk from apartment. I would also like to add the towels and sheets were hotel quality! Lovely!
On the down side the cooking was tricky! Poor selection of pans. The only frying pan, was not very big for 6 people and warped so would not heat on ceramic hop. Knifes were awful too. There were no tea towels or bath mat but there were quickly supplied when I asked for them.
Unfortunately, it was windy for 3 days, and cold when we stayed, mid April. The apartment was drafty and the 2 small plug in heaters were not really sufficient!
Apart from that all was wonderful!
Clean apartment with great views
A roomy apartment with great views, a nice amount of space, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob and a dishwasher.
Lots of hot water and a decent shower, a great place to use as a base or relax and unwind overlooking the marina and wonderful ocean views.
One double room and two twin rooms so can accommodate a family or friends.
Air conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room, WiFi and lots of channels (not many in English),.
Overall we found the apartment very comfortable and would happily book the same again.
Amazing, exactly what you'd expect.
- We experienced a leakage from the AC in one of the bedrooms. However, within hours, Germán responded and shortly after, mechanics came to (temporarily) fix the problem. The rest of our holiday was spent leakage-free.
- Besides that, the oven DOES NOT WORK. As far as we're concerned, at least. We could not get it to work. The pans are a bit old and hard to work with; there's no frying pan available. You will have to come up with creative solutions but in the end it could just work out fine.
- The separate toilet doesn't have a lock.
- The apartment is rather spacious and the photos represent reality pretty well. The couch can fit up to 5-6 people and there's enough space at the table for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The bedrooms are neat.
- Two bedrooms have beds that can be put together or separated into two single beds, and one bedroom has a king size bed.
- Amazing view as promised; the beach is also minutes away as stated, and less busy than the beach in downtown Alicante. There's also an adjustable AC for every room.
- There's a toaster in the kitchen, as well as a microwave.
- There are enough towels, including larger towels especially for the beach.
- The shower also works great, with enough room to stand, and enough water pressure to properly get cleaned. (Note: there is no air conditioning in the bathroom; you must use a small window above the shower.)
- The toilets work fine as well, a huge plus is having 2 separate toilets.
- Great communication with the owner of the apartment, who is very friendly. Clear instructions at the start. He doesn't speak amazing English, but certainly enough to make everything necessary understandable.
The building houses the Club Nautico Costa Blanca, for yachts, pleasure boats, nautical and recreational activities, restaurant, cafeteria. The apartment is located on the 7th floor, with spectacular views of the sea, the Yacht Club and the Bay of Alicante