I live 10 minutes from Montpellier in a pine forest maintained 2 ha. The
quiet, pure nature next to a city known for its boom
cultural. In summer, the enjoyment of a swimming pool 12m by 5 (system in
salt) in the middle of bamboo and strawberry trees.
The flat that I propose is on the floor and is about 70m2 with the
It is composed of: 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other of 1
single bed +1 drawer bed,
: 1 living room -cuisine
: 1 bathroom / shower
: 1 toilet
Access to the apartment is through an independent door which guarantees a
perfect autonomy and intimacy, for me as well as for
Obviously the apartment is equipped with the necessary daily life: linen
house, tv, wifi access and access to the laundry room in the basement.
Beyond the possibility of eating on the terrace, it is also
possible to settle at one of the tables provided for this purpose in the
I am very vigilant about the quality of "my" environment.
No toxic products dumped in wastewater flows and respect for biodiversity, I provide for this purpose laundry, dishwashing liquid, cleaning products etc ...
You will understand that in this context, we can find a spider that
ballad or bees, I prefer to specify it so
to avoid any "bad surprise" in case of arachnophobia or anxiety
Around, you have several sites of interest whether it's backside
Provencal country or beaches.
To name a few, there are: - Montpellier
- the sources of Lez at 5 minutes
- the first beaches at 20 minutes
- the banks and water activities around the Hérault, canyoning, etc....
- several rivers that lead, among other things, the Cevennes (about 1h30 to go to the bamboo grove of Anduze), climbing cliffs to 3/4 of an hour..
- visits to heritage sites like St Guilhem le désert, Sommières ...
- the vineyard road that goes into the bitterois up the Orb and passes through St Chinian ...
And the idleness at home ...
I think there is something for everyone, as long as you are
sensitive to nature.
There is a bus and tram network that allows you to go to Montpellier if
you do not want to borrow your car.
Of course, no problem to park with us ... There is room :)