2 Lovely Bedrooms, Bathroom, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Living Room & Large Garden
- english, greek
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Halki is decorated around with beautiful beaches, many of them accessible by walking while others with boats. The beaches that you can easily walk to are Pontamos, Ftenagia, Kania and Giali.
1) Pontamos is the only sandy beach on the island. It is a 10-minute walk from the port on an asphalt-paved road. The beach has sun beds and umbrellas and you can find a tavern just by the beach. (Available access by mini bus)
(36° 13΄ 20.29΄΄Β - 27° 36΄17.09΄΄Ε)
2) Ftenagia is a beach located southeast from the port. It is a small rocky beach, just a 15-minute walk from the port and also accessible by car. The beach has sun beds and umbrellas and you can find a tavern just by the beach. (Available access by mini bus)
(36° 13΄ 02.05΄΄Β - 27° 36΄57.60΄΄Ε)
3) Kania beach is located north from the port and is accessible on foot (25-minute walk) or by car. On the beach you will find sun beds and umbrellas and a canteen. (Available access by mini bus)
(36° 14΄ 03.34΄΄Β - 27° 37΄07.16΄΄Ε)
4) Giali is a small beach covered with big white pebbles and located at the south part of the island. It is accessible on foot, by car or by boat. There are no facilities, so make sure you buy your food and drinks before getting there.
(36° 13΄ 03.01΄΄Β - 27° 34΄16.55΄΄Ε)
5)Trachia is a beautiful beach accessible only by boat. A thin strip of land goes into the sea and creates two scenic beaches.
(36° 12΄ 54.44΄΄Β - 27° 35΄01.97΄΄Ε)
6)Areta beach is located at the western part of the island and is accessible only by boat.
(36° 14΄ 43.80΄΄Β - 27° 35΄57.21΄΄Ε)
7) Dyo Giali beach is located at the western part of the island and is accessible only by boat.