Apartment for 4 persons, bright, cozy, confortable, calm, beautiful views.
- english, french, german, italian
About Tina Radassao
La Tinaia farm holiday was created from our love of this area and of nature, and from the desire to share, with friends from all over the world, the tranquillity, the beauty and fine living of this enchanting corner of Tuscany, only 15 minutes by car from Florence. Franco and me (Tina) left the city life in Florence and the office work on '97 to start a new life in this countryside. We have restaured all the house by ourself with only few helps. The apartments have been personally designed, finished and furnished with particular care, to give you the feeling of “just like home'. We learned growing olive trees and vineyard and making excellent Chianti wine and extra virgin olive oil. After many years working very hard, we are very proud of our farmholiday 'La Tinaia' and of our top quality products.
Tina Radassao purchased this Apartment in 1996
Why Tina Radassao chose Scandicci
We fell in love with this place for its unspoiled nature, sweeping views and beautiful sunsets. We love nature but we also love Florence and the proximity to the town made us decide to live in this paradise. The house was in state of abandonement and we have spent many years to restore it and transform it completely, trying to valorise its typical Tuscan architecture. We are happy to offer our guests the opportunity to experience the excitement that this place transmits.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Tina and Franco provide a wonderful, scenic place with great hospitality. We had a girls trip and loved the scenery, peaceful and restful atmosphere. Close enough to Florence to either catch the tram or drive in! Hopefully I will be back in the future. Pam O. St Louis M O
We will be back!
We spent a month at La Tinaia in Sep-Oct 2016. That’s a long time. It’s easy to spoil the entire vacation if one’s living conditions are below expectations. Naturally, we spent a lot of time selecting a place to stay, and boy did we make a right decision!
1. Location. La Tinaia is a 10-15 min drive away from the Tramvia in Scandicci with free parking at the tram station. Trams come every 3-4 minutes. 16-18 min – and you are at Santa Maria Novella, the center of Florence. On the other hand, La Tinaia is a very quiet place right in the middle of unbelievably picturesque area of Tuscany. Take all your lenses if you are involved in photography because you will use all of them! Beautiful sunsets right from the property, hundreds of views to die for within 10 min drive, you name it.
2. Conditions. Rustic style rooms yet convenient kitchen equipment and clean bathrooms; gated parking, a nice pool, outdoor space for lunch, privacy for every guest if you want it. While in Tuscany, we visited several other locations where our friends stayed (including one that we considered “close second”), and La Tinaia was definitely better.
3. Hosts. Tina and Franco are great. They are extremely helpful and very hospitable. What’s more, they invite all their guests to a gourmet dinner once every 1-2 weeks (charging a very reasonable fee). Franco is a fantastic chef, you will be challenged to find this quality of a dinner elsewhere, and even if you do you are guaranteed to pay thrice.
4. Specialty. La Tinaia is actually a winery and they also produce olive oil. Enjoy their products, they worth it.
5. Overall. We will be back. There are so many nice places in the world (and in Toscana), but we will be back.
Dear Eugene and Tataiana,
thank you for having spent your time to write your very kind review.
The proximity to Florence and the ease to reach the city, the beauty of the landscape, the calm that reigns in these hills and ... good wine and good food ... all this you can find at La Tinaia.
We look forward to your retourn to our home.
With our warmest regards,
Tina and Franco