Welcome to your home. A light and airy, spacious 6th floor modern studio flat, located within easy reach of both HEATHROW AIRPORT and LONDON, the capital city.
The property is situated in a safe and secure development; and is fully equipped and furnished to offer you a "home from home" experience.
Late night Tesco for last minute supplies plus coffee shop are on site; plus a GYM with SPA (opens June 2017 ).
Local train station with trains to HEATHROW and LONDON is 3 minutes walk away.
* There is one DOUBLE BED for you and the SOFA BED in the lounge area provides a bed for 2 further guests. Guests tell me that both beds are extremely comfortable so you can expect a good night's sleep.
* The studio flat offers you a spacious area with kitchen, lounge and bedroom areas plus one shower room with toilet and wash basin.
* It is fully furnished with lots of STORAGE space to hang your clothes and to store your stuff securely.
* The KITCHEN is full equipped to enable you to cook a hearty meal to eat at the dining table, or to heat up a takeaway to eat in front of the TV.
* The inbuilt DISHWASHER will save you having to wash up your dirty dishes. There is a fridge/freezer with ample space for all your foodstuffs.
* Should you want to WASH YOUR CLOTHES there is a washing machine, portable airer; iron and iron board all available for your convenience.
* There is free WiFi plus a Freeview SMART TV to enable you to access your Netflix etc account so you can watch your favourite movies.
* The mobile PHONE SIGNAL here is strong so you can maintain contact with your friends.
* Enjoy listening to music on your mobile phone through the BLUETOOTH speakers.
* When your mobile battery runs out use the mobile PHONE CHARGER beside the bed should you have left yours at home.
* Experience coffee shop standard drinks using the luxury COFFEE MAKER, available for your pleasure and enjoyment.
* The studio maintains a pleasant warmth throughout the year as it is both centrally heated and air conditioned for your comfort. The studio has a BALCONY on which to
relax and watch the world go by.
* A FRESH LINEN change and clean is provided weekly, or upon request at a nominal charge.
This is plentiful cupboard space for all your belongings plus an amazing dropdown bed which when put away provides further floor space plus an additional table to work at. The flat is fully furnished with a settee plus a separate sofa bed should your party require an additional double bed.
You have the choice to eat out; order a takeaway or to cook at home in our fully equipped kitchen comprising electric hob and oven plus microwave. There is a dishwasher to save having to wash your dishes by hand. Catch up on your washing using our washer, clothes dryer and iron.
The flat provides free WiFi broadband and the mobile phone signal is strong. Catch up on Netflix and other programs using our smart TV; or listen to your favourite music by connecting your phone to our bluetooth speakers. Relax with a coffee or hot chocolate made by the luxury coffee maker (pods are supplied).
A constant temperature is maintained throughout the year but if you require further ventilation there is a balcony on which to relax and watch the world go by.
All towels and bedding are provided with a weekly fresh linen change and flat clean.
If you have time and the need for some exercise there is a health and leisure centre onsite with gym, swimming pool and spa pool (additional charge).
The property is situated in a convenient location within easy reach of both London Heathrow Airport and London Paddington by train, with fast connections to all the city's tourist attractions. Arrangements can be made to park your car locally but the area is better suited to using public transport including trains and buses.
My place is ideally suited to couples, solo adventurers, weekend visitors, business travelers and contractors requiring a clean, tidy and comfortable accommodation.
Interaction with Guests
A guest house manual is provided with details of the Wifi/Broadband code and household appliances plus local services, transport and places of entertainment. If there are any questions, guests are welcome to contact me and I shall do my best to help. While I shall be around to welcome you will have use of the entire studio during your stay.
There is a Tesco supermarket on the ground floor nearby the entrance to the property to supply all essentials plus a bank, local shops to cater for all your shopping needs plus a coffee shop located 5 minutes' walk away. There are several pubs and restaurants here as well. You can take a stroll down the Grand Union Canal situated alongside the apartment blocks.
You can catch a bus to travel to Uxbridge and London Heathrow airport from the bus stops outside the local railway station situated adjacent to the property. The rail journey into London Heathrow Airport takes 8 minutes. Taking the train in the opposite direction enables you to be in London within 24 minutes. The station is on the new Crossrail link that will enable you to travel from Reading, in the West over to Essex, via all the major stop off points in London quickly as there will no longer be the requirement to change trains.
We are happy to make arrangements to collect you from the local railway station.
You will be greeted in person so please ensure that you comply with the requested booking in and departure times, where possible. We understand that from time to time travelers will experience delays due to traffic and bad weather so please keep us informed should you have reason to be running late.
Please leave the property as you found it, clean and tidy, with all your belongings, including foodstuffs removed. The flat will be cleaned weekly if staying for longer than one week.
There is absolutely no smoking allowed. This includes when on the balcony. Please be quiet when leaving the property, to save disturbing our neighbours.
Parties are not allowed and friends may only be welcomed once you have our approval. We have the right to charge a security deposit of up to £250.
Please make any requests you have for additional services, including dry cleaning, flowers and taxis etc. and we will do whatever we can to provide them.
You will be presented with a welcome pack including our Guide to Staying and for those booked in for a late arrival, a breakfast snack.