Townhome, 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
*NEW 2016 Improvements*
- Internet/Wifi dedicated to condo
- 43" TV in living room, DVD player, digital cable package
- New Queen Sleep Sofa with memory foam mattress
- New living room furniture
- New bedroom furniture
- 24" TV in Bedroom
- New chair in master bedroom sitting area
- New deck furniture
* Recent Improvements *
- Master Bath renovation - Winter 2013
- New Carpet on 1st Level
- New Refrigerator in Kitchen
- New Dishwasher in Kitchen
- New Tile in Entry Way
- New Screen Door to Deck
Relax and unwind, park the car in your own private space, for you
won't need it on your stay here! You'll love the ease and
convenience of being able to walk everywhere in town. You are in the
heart of Historic Bar Harbor, just a 3 minute walk to the charming
village green and Main Street.
You are also only a 5 minute drive to the wild and wonderful Acadia
National Park; or take the free Island Explorer Bus anywhere on Mt.
Desert Island, and some points off of the island as well.
This one bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom Shingle Style town home is
beautifully furnished and well equipped. The first floor has a wood
burning fireplace in the living room and opens onto a private
balcony. The master suite has a king size bed; there is a sofa bed in the living room that sleeps 2.
This home is perfect for a couple that is honeymooning, or a family
of 4 that is budget conscious. Two couples could easily share this
space as there is adequate privacy for both sleeping areas.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Bar Harbor offers a delightful assortment of side streets, alleys,
squares, paths and piers all laden with stores, galleries, museums,
restaurants, and breweries. Stroll the Shore Path for spectacular
views to the ocean and revisit Bar Harbor's Gilded Age as you pass
the front lawns of some of the area's largest historic shorefront
Acadia National Park offers a variety of recreational activities for
all ages and abilities. The free Island Explorer Bus runs throughout
Acadia National Park from Bar Harbor. The Park is a hiker's paradise
with miles of hiking trails of all difficulties from a casual stroll
to the most challenging rock climbing. The carriage trails are great
for biking or taking a horse-drawn carriage ride beneath the shadows
of lovely mountain peaks.
Swimming is a summer favorite with the cool, bracing temperatures of
Echo Lake or Sand Beach less than 10 minutes away. Visitors eager to
experience island waters in canoes and kayaks can rent equipment and
paddle to offshore islands to enjoy views and wildlife up close.
Whale Watching, sightseeing boats and Deep-sea fishing are all
available and golf enthusiasts will find one of New England's most
scenic and historic courses at the Kebo Valley Golf Club.
Arts, music, special events, festivals, entertainment and nightlife
highlight the season throughout the summer. Local theatres show
both first run movies and independent art films.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 3 2016 - Sep 30 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Nov 4 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $725 - $975
May 21 - June 17: $725
June 18 - July 29: $925
July 30 - Sept. 2: $975
Sept. 3 - Sept. 30: $825
October 1 - Nov. 4: $725
***Rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
1)Deck off Living Room
5)Church of Holy Redeemer (view across street
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Townhome has the following amenities: Free Wireless Internet LIVING ROOM FEATURES: *Sofa bed (sleeps 2) *Wood Burning Fireplace *TV and DVD Player, plus Cable *Stereo *Wet Bar *Telephone *Large Windows w/ Southern Exposure making for a bright room *Entrance onto Private Deck -View of the beautiful stone historic Holy Redeemer Church -View of Main Street in the distance KITCHEN FEATURES: *Dishwasher *Range *Full Size Refrigerator *Microwave oven *Dishes/Utensils Provided *Coffee maker and toaster *Telephone *Large Windows w/ Eastern Exposure to greet you each morning! -view of Main Street in the distance MASTER SUITE FEATURES: *Spacious room on the second level *Kingsize Bed *Ceiling Fan *TV and VCR, plus cable *Desk (easy access to outlets and phone line for computer, etc.) *Washer / Dryer *All linens included *Large Windows w/ Southern and Eastern Exposure allows nice cross breezes and a bright space -View of the beautiful stone historic Holy Redeemer Church -View of Main Street in the distance