Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
You'll Love It!!!!!
As you cross the San Carlos Bridge and see water in every direction,
You will know that You Have Arrived!!! Famous for its gorgeous
sunsets, Fort Myers Beach, located on the southwest coast of Florida
is truly a memorable getaway! Known as one of the "safest beaches in
the world," this Beautiful Destination attracts people world-wide.
Fort Myers Beach will "charm," you and "beckon your return."
You'll cherish every day of your stay in this newer, richly
appointed, spacious, third floor, corner unit condo, boasting
a "water view out of every window." The full-length 30 ft. lanai
provides for a glorious "sunrise start," to your day as the fishing
boats glide across the glistening "Back Bay," and disappear in the
Just below, in the canal, birds,(egrets, pelicans, hawks, eagles)
and a variety of fish provide continual entertainment. Open the 9
ft. sliding glass doors from the living room and the master bedroom
and feel like you are literally "living outdoors!"
Our Guests Have Said It Best-
Your condo is beautiful-We love the lanai and the spectacular views.
(John and Judy from Ill.)
Its quiet and peaceful here, yet close to anything you want to do.
(Alli from New York)
Best Vacation we've ever had. Everything was perfect.
(Rich and Marsha from Mo.)
I couldn't have decorated it better, myself- and so comfortable.
(Ron and Sharon from Mn.)
Let's go Room by Room!
Living room- White tile- contemporary feel- over looks "Back Bay,"
leather furniture, beautiful art work.
Dining Area- Contemporary Glass top round table- seats six.
Kitchen- All white - generously equipped - has snack bar.
Den- White French Doors close off this stunning living space
furnished with sofa bed- great place to read- over looks pool.
Master Bedroom- Luxurious King Bed- View of Back Bay- Quality
Huge walk-in closet.
2nd bedroom- Plush double bed and a single bed- large walk-in closet.
Ceiling Fans in every room
Cozy, Romantic, Memorable Getaway!!!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
You can walk, bike, hike, golf, play tennis, rent a scooter, sun
bathe on the beach, build sand castles, lounge at the pool, walk the
docks, fish off the bay beach fishing pier, read, write, meet new
people, visit parks, waterslide at the park in town, shop,
eat, exercise, eat some more, go to happy hour, shoot pool, have a
beverage, enjoy some entertainment, have a snack, exercise a little
more, go boating, watch the boats, talk to people like you know how
to fish, forget you came from a cold climate, call the kids, work on
laptop at the pool, pick a new restaurant, go to nature parks, shop,
shop, shop, get a sun-tan, play dominos or cards at the pool, find
out how you can possibly extend the time you have here next year,
just enjoy every moment and if there's anything we can do to make
your stay more pleasurable, please contact us.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $600-$1400
***ALMOST TOTALLY BOOKED UP FOR WINTER 2016**
THIS IS WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE:
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS 2015- 2 WEEKS--SATURDAY, DEC 19, 2015 to SAT JAN 2, 2016 ***$1400/week***
SATURDAY FEB 27, 2016 to SATURDAY MARCH 12, 2016 at $1400/week*** (these are the first 2 weeks in March 2016***
SATURDAY MARCH 26, 2016 to SATURDAY APRIL 16, 2016.$1400/week (3 week block available here)
Weekly or Monthly Rentals-
High Season runs from Thanksgiving through April.
Low Season runs from May 1 until Thanksgiving.
High Seasons rates start at $1400/wk. Consideration will be given to people booking more than 2 consecutive weeks.
Low season rates start at $600/wk.
Off Season: Condo is available for long term rental May-November. Please contact owner for more information.
Rates do not reflect Florida (11%) State Tax.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Located in 'Bay Beach,' You are one block from the Beautiful 18 hole public golf course- offering reasonable rates. Situated on a Marina- Fishing Docks are Ample! Luxury Heated Pool offers comfortable lounging furniture and there is always room for- YOU! Fort Myers Beach- walking, shelling, sun-bathing,---Gorgous 7 miles of sugar sand on the Gulf of Mexico just a few blocks away. Santini Plaza-This 4 block walk will offer you an incredible shopping experience with many restaurants and oh yes, an ice cream shop. Fish House Restaurant- Just behind Santini Plaza- Live Bait Shop, Pontoon and Boat Rentals, Fishing Trips- Hang out there late afternoon-- fish cleaning!!!We watched them clean a shark. Lovers Key State Park- A short drive South- mile or so. Bonita Springs- 10 miles south and also Beautiful Sanibel and Captiva- about a 30' drive. Major League Baseball Spring Training- Twins and Redsox Mid Island - a beautiful new 'Publix,' supermarket. Beach Theatre and then theres--- Town Square-- Where the Action Is!!! Restaurants, Beach Bars, Music, Entertainment, Shopping, The Pier, Beach, Bike and Scooter Rental, Its all too incredible. Key West- a 4 hr. Boat Trip away. Its a Gas! Stay o' nite. The 'trolley,' runs up and down the island every 15 mins. daily.