Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Directly facing the beach, overlooking the pool and gulf! Perfect location!
Beautiful porcelain tile floors throughout. Granite kitchen and bathrooms. Stainless steel sink in kitchen. Glass/ceramic backspash in kitchen. Fully equipped, new refrigerator. New oak cabinets. Granite breakfast bar. FREE WIFI!
Glass door walk-in shower plus a bathtub, rain shower heads. Oak cabinets in bathroom. New ceramic tile in bathrooms. All linens, towels, even beach towels and portable beach chairs
Comfortable furnishings, lounge/recliner, 37' Flat Screen TV in living room and another TV in master bedroom. New mattresses. Queen sleeper sofa. Dining for six.
all linens, towels and even beach towels and portable beach chairs
DVD Player with an extensive DVD Movie Library and a VCR. Games and lots of books to read.
Park your car in our assigned, covered parking space and walk to
everything, great restaurants, grocery store, bank, library,
shopping of every sort and still within walking distance to Times
Square (the resort, entertainment and souvenier shop area). 75 cent
beach trolley stops in front of our building.
Second floor...elevator building, ride or walk up.
Our beautiful heated pool is one of the few gulfside. You can sun on
the deck, swim in the pool and still view the beach and gulf. Here there
is a gas grill where you can cook, enjoy dinner and watch
the famous sunsets from our screened balcony. Or relax in the covered, heated jacuzzi.
Ours is a very comfortable and roomy condo, especially for a long
term rental. We know it will be very easy to call it 'home away from
Please Note: Trucks, trailers, vans, boats, watercraft and motorcycles may not be parked on the property. SOME RENTAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY
Great Condo on the Gulf
About the Owner
We are Gary and Geri Roeper. We live in Fort Myers, just minutes from the condo.
We are always available if you need information or assistance. 800-392-2831
(4 traveler reviews)
Great Condo on the Gulf
We were very pleased with our stay at Estero Beach Club East #203. Condo was updated, clean & well maintained, The owners, Mr. & Mrs. Roeper made sure all of your needs were meet. Beautiful views of the Gulf & beach. We enjoyed walking down the beach and eating at the many beach front restaurants. We look forward to staying here in the future and would highly recommend this condo if you come to Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Fabulous Vacation Retreat
We stayed here in November, 2014. The condo had everything we could hope for, it was very clean and had obviously recently received many upgrades including kitchen, bathrooms and flooring. The grounds/building are kept very clean and everything is well maintained. The location is outstanding, beach and Gulf right outside your door, many restaurants within walking distance, pool overlooking the beach, and amazing sunsets to view from your lanai. We would not hesitate to recommend this condo to family and friends.
Beautiful quiet Location, Stunning Sunsets.
Our daughter, son in law and 2 grandchildren have been to this Condo for the last 13 years. To us it is like 'home from home'. Recently renovated to a good standard. Very comfortable, clean and everything you require for your stay is in the Condo. Shopping cart available for Supermarket and Liquor Store just across the road. Walk along the beach for fine dining. Beautiful view from the Lanai, good weather and stunning sunsets. Good fun fishing from the beach. Deep Sea fishing trips for 'the boys'. Shopping and Outlets close for 'the girls'. Owners very approachable. Would recommend to family and friends. Hope to be going back for many more years to come. Have met the same folk around the nice pool area every year who now have become our friends. Very relaxing place to unwind!
Stayed here in February
I rented this condo for the month of February. Although the location and view are outstanding, the condition of the condo leaves a lot to be desired. I wouldn't call this condo immaculate as it is described by the owner. The kitchen, bathrooms, furniture, accessories, etc. are very outdated. This condo has great potential for rennovation. If you are a fan of old TVs and eight track players, go for it!
From the Owner
“We loved this property from the moment we set eyes on it. It is perfectly located, beautiful and comfortable.”
Activity and Interests
Beautiful beach, shelling, fishing and more. Dine-in cinema on the beach. Gambling boat leaves from the local pier. 'Times Square' resort area, walking distance from condo! Our pool overlooks beach and gulf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Jan 31 2017
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Final Cleaning Fee||$95 + Tax|
Weekly Rate: $695 - $1238
May 1 - November 30 - $695 week
December 1 - January 31 - $1035 week
February 1 - March 31 - $5050 minimum one month
April 1 - April 30 - $1035 week
Some rates and minimum stays do not show
in rate schedule because of VR limitations.
Holiday weeks are plus $100
Rates are for 4 people. Add $50 per week each additional person, up
to 2 more people (maximum 6 people).
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
We require a refundable rental/security deposit ($200 or $400) to secure your reservation. Deposit will be returned within 2 weeks of your departure, assuming no damages, We accept cash, personal checks and bank checks. No credit cards.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Most enjoyable is the view from the balcony...the most magnificent sunsets on the beach! Additionally, you can enjoy the beach and gulf while sunning on the pool deck. Inside, all the necessary conveniences are provided.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- water parks
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Granite bathroom, with rain-shower.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Granite bathroom with glass walk-in and rain-shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Private bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Private bathroom.
- Queen Sofa Bed - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- All linens and towels provided....even beach towels.
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Furnishings, etc.... Air Conditioning and heating. Linens, towels and beach towels provided Ocean Front Beach Access. Ceiling Fan Appliances.... Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Stove, Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron and Ironing Board, Toaster, Blender, Microwave. Washer and Dryer in bright, clean laundry room overlooking the pool and gulf. Electronics.... DVD Player & Extensive DVD Movie Library. Alarm Clock, 2 Cable TV's,DVD player, Answering Machine, 2 Telephones. Recreation/Activities.... Amusement Park Nearby, Golf Nearby, Restaurants Nearby, Walk to Library, Biking Nearby, Historic Area Nearby, SCUBA Diving Nearby, Boating, Shopping of all kinds. Canoeing Nearby, Jetski Rentals Nearby, Shuffleboard Onsite, Floating Casino Nearby, Night Club/Disco nearby, Surfing, Deep Sea Fishing, Playground Nearby, Swimming, Fishing Nearby, Heated Pool (Shared) overlooking gulf, Tennis Nearby. Transportation.... Reserved Assigned Covered Parking. Guest parking provided. Beach Trolley (about 7Gol5 cents) stops in front of our building. Walk to grocery store, bank, library, liquor store, shops and restaurants. Perfect Location!