Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, sleeps 2 in each bedroom
Remodeled luxury end unit offers sit down panoramic white water ocean view from most rooms, dazzling direct harbor view too.
See the fresh caught lobsters from your balcony.
Watch the sailboats and see the beachgoers all from your living room. Walk to the sand on the beach in minutes without having to "pack for the day."
Free high-speed broad band Internet provided.
Entertainment system includes 66" HDTV; 32" HDTV in each bedroom; DVD, VCR, and CD in living room.
Harbor and beach access right outside your condo.
Large private patio off living room and front bedroom offers world class entertainment for you and your guests.
No other condo in Oceanside offers a private patio ocean view like this!
About the Owner
About Steven Kradjian
I am a private owner, living nearby in San Diego, have owned and maintained this property since 2004. A previous HOA Board member and President, I maintain this property like my own residence. I maintains an excellent relationship with building facilities and housekeeping managers who are happy to assist our guests.
Steven Kradjian purchased this condo in 2004
Why Steven Kradjian chose Oceanside
Positioned on a bluff 30 feet above sea level, Oceanside Marina Towers is a beautiful waterfront high rise that has been recently upgraded throughout the facility. Other properties in similar locations have bustling short term (new people moving in every week or weekend), while Marina Towers is quiet and stable with minimum one month lease terms. There is no other high rise waterfront property in 50 miles of San Diego County coastline.
What makes this condo unique
Lobby, pool, spa, bbq pavillion, gym and other common areas are freshly upgraded. The unit is recently remodeled throughout. Quiet and private location with easy freeway access and nearby shopping and recreation.
From the Owner
“Positioned on a bluff 30 feet above sea level, Oceanside Marina Towers is a beautiful waterfront high rise that has been recently upgraded throughout the facility. Other properties in similar locations have bustling short term (new people moving in every week or weekend), while Marina Towers is quiet and stable with minimum one month lease terms. There is no other high rise waterfront property in 50 miles of San Diego County coastline.”
Activity and Interests
Dining, shopping, cinema; swimming, scuba diving, sailing, fishing
all very close by.
Restaurants within walking distance:
The Monterey Bay Cannery
Robin's Nest Cafe
Rockin' Baja Lobster
Joe's Crab Shack
Activities within walking distance:
Regal Cinemas 18, California Surf Museum, Clothing, Antique shops,
Roller Skating and surf shops, Library, Hair salon, Restaurants, Ice
cream shops, Amtrak train, bus depot and trolley, and much more.
10 minutes drive to:
Shopping malls of Oceanside and Carlsbad, Golf at Oceanside greens
Highway 78 to Wild Animal Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Minimum12 month lease discount
Feb 1 2016 - Jan 31 2017
28 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
Oct - Mar $3000/month
Apr - Sep $4000/month
Refundable security/repair deposit $1500 required.
No pets. No smoking in units or anwhere on property.
Minimum 28 day lease. Whole month leases only.
Cleaning fee $150 per lease applies.
Check-in 3PM-5PM; Check-out by 12PM. Moving in/out on Monday-Saturday weekly except Federal holidays.
No Sunday or Holiday or after hours moving in/out allowed, per HOA rules.
In advance for first month and damage deposit, then on first of each successive month.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Lobby, pool, spa, bbq pavillion, gym and other common areas are freshly upgraded. The unit is recently remodeled throughout. Quiet and private location with easy freeway access and nearby shopping and recreation.”
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- 1380 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Clean, Non-smoking facility. No smoking in unit or on the property. Remodeled security-gated condo. Kitchen new in 2015 with quartz counters and stainless appliances Luxurious marble and black porcelain master bath! Berber carpet and ceramic tile. Cable TV in each bedroom. Living room 66" TV also equipped with DVD, VCR, CD entertainment system. Maid service available. Free high-speed broad band Internet provided. Sleeps six: two in each bedroom and two in living room. All utilities and local phone service included!. Includes linens, bath and kitchen supplies, in-unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, trash compactor, oven, microwave. Exercise room with exercise equipment and free weights, shower, pool, spa, barbeque and party deck. Security building. Gated parking (1 full size car or passenger van) plus guest parking. Located in Marina Tower on Oceanside Harbor. Concrete construction keeps cool in summer, warm in winter. Close to Amtrak station, shopping, cinema, I-5, Route 76/78