House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 4
Charming two bedroom townhouse in the heart of Bradenton. 15 minutes to
Sarasota, 40 minutes to Tampa, 15 minutes to Holmes Beach and Lido
Beach. 30 minutes
to Longboat Key and Siesta Key Beaches, Anna Marie Island, and St. Armand's Circle.
10 minutes to restaurants and shopping. Two hours to Orlando.
5 minutes to IMG Academies.
10 minutes to Sarasota airport.
One mile to St. Joseph Catholic Church.
RATES INCLUDE 5% FLORIDA RESORT TAX, all utilities and cable TV. Approved application required by the association.
About the Owner
About kathryn whittle
I love meeting new people, traveling and learning new things.
kathryn whittle purchased this house in 2005
Why kathryn whittle chose Florida South Central Gulf Coast
This is my second home, and I have furnished it with everything I love and cherish. It is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need.
What makes this house unique
Short drive to beach but also close to shopping. Walking or biking distance to everything.
(1 traveler reviews)
From the Owner
“This is my second home, and I have furnished it with everything I love and cherish. It is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need.”
Activity and Interests
Pool and fitness center. Several golf courses within 5 miles
of complex. Ellenton Shopping Outlet just 15 minutes away. Lovely
beaches within 20-30 minutes away. Major league baseball and football
in Tampa, and a variety of museums and places of interest. Disney
World in Orlando just 2 hours sway. Grocery store and drug store
within walking distance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Dec., Jan., Feb., March $2400/month
April, May, June, July, Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov. $1600/month
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Short drive to beach but also close to shopping. Walking or biking distance to everything.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- Full bath has bath tub and shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, high quality mattress
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, extra long twin beds
- High quality extra firm mattresses in both bedrooms.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and coffeemaker, stainless steel appliances, 32" flatscreen TV with cable and DVD/CD player, leather recliner, WIFI king size bed in master bedroom (premium quality mattress from Macy's) plus cable TV, 2 extra long twin beds in guestroom (premium quality mattresses), 1 1/2 baths, ceramic tile and carpet throughout, washer and dryer, all linens provided, iron and ironing board, screened lanai with garden view, small fenced yard, central a/c and heating. No pets, please. No smoking allowed inside the building.