House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Fabulous waterfront home near Celista, BC. with all of the amenities.
Expansive outdoor patio complete with large propane BBQ and heater- all within a few feet of the beach. You will enjoy the 200 feet of private sandy beach right outside your door. You can also walk for a long stretch down a rocky beach before you ever see another soul.
There is a large wharf suitable for your ski boat as well as a buoy for overnight docking. Kyaks available for your paddling pleasure.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Once again everything was amazing! What more could we ask for? We look forward to coming here every year - thank you!
Activity and Interests
Although you may not want to leave this lovely spot, there are
lots of fun activities nearby if you're so inclined. Golf, fishing,
seadoo rentals, bumper boats, go-karts, mini-golf are just a few
A well stocked grocery store, liquor store, pharmacy, etc are within
a 10 minute drive.
We're sure this will be your most memorable vacation!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$381|
Nightly Rate: CAN$320 - CAN$460
Weekly Rate: CAN$2200 - CAN$3200
Monthly Rate: CAN$0 - CAN$0
May - June 19 $2400 per week (7 days)
June 19 - July 3 $3000 "
July 3 - Sep 5 $3200 "
Sep 5 - Sep 18 $2500 "
Sep 18 - $2000 "
50% deposit required upon confirmation of reservation. Balance due 14 days prior to arrival. Interac e-transfer preferred.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- 1680 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, walk in shower - fabulous view of the lake
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- The private beach is one of the best features but you will fall in love with this luxurious home. The main floor features an open concept with a large bright kitchen. All new top-of-the-line appliances including a gas cooktop. Air conditioned. Front-loading washer and dryer in the laundry room. A powder room gives easy access to a washroom from outside. The great room has all of the amenities needed if the weather is inclement: Satellite television/DVD with surround sound. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and the master bath has a large tile shower and a breathtaking view of the Shuswap Lake. The upstairs has two full bedrooms with queen beds a full bathroom. Plenty of parking space.