Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Top Floor Ocean Front Condo with a Spectacular View of the Beach and
Ocean from both the Living Room and the Master Bedroom. This is a
gated property next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Guests have access to
two pools, tennis courts, and wonderful golf courses on and off the island.
Great vacation at wonderful Condo
About the Owner
Great vacation at wonderful Condo
We had a wonderful stay at your beautiful condo with our daughter and three grandchildren. We love the beach and all were in agreement that Amelia Island is the best...never have we seen so many seashells. Condo was everything that we expected. Very comfortable, equipped with all needs, wonderful balcony to relax, dine, and view ocean. The city of Fernandina Beach was great for restaurants and shopping. Hoping that we can go back to Amelia Island and your wonderful condo for a return visit someday. Thanks again.
We enjoyed a very relaxed few days at Amelia Island. This property was very nice, with all the amenities you need. Our weather was a surprise as it turned cool, but we still took in the beautiful area. The turtles below put on a show each day! The Salt Grille next door at the Ritz was 1st class for our Anniversary Dinner. We hope to return in the Fall. Remember the luggage cart is in a closet under the stairs ! We found it after many trips to the 7th floor.
We had a most enjoyable few days at this Ocean Place condo. The property was just as expected from the photos on the website and was clean and well maintained. Beautiful view of the beach from the balcony. We were there for a quiet girls weekend. I have stayed at Amelia Island Plantation and the Ritz next door before and this was just as nice. I would stay here again and recommend as well. The real estate company handlng the rental are friendly and courteous.
Activity and Interests
Activities include horseback riding on the beach, kayaking, several national parks, golf, and the historic town of Fernandina Beach with it's wonderful
shops, restaurants, and marina. Deep sea fishing, ocean casino
cruises, Jacksonville is 30 miles and St. Augustine is 50 miles.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Nightly Rate: $150 - $325 (Depending on the time of year).
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $2000 (Depending on the time of year)
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $5,000 (Depending on the time of year)
Condo rents by the day, week, or month.
NOTE: ALL RATES INCLUDE ALL TAXES AND FEES
Travelers will be directed to our management company for payment. 50% of the rental is due as a deposit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fireplace ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master Bathroom has 2 vanities
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master - 1 king, Master Bedroom is Ocean Front with glass sliding doors.
- 2nd - 2 twin/ single
- There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
- Guests provide their own meals
- Condo has ceiling fans in every room. Washer, Dryer, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, blender and coffee maker. There is a TV in both bedrooms with 200 cable channels and VCR. Living room has an HDTV, DVD and Stereo. There is a storage room next to the unit for storing beach items and includes a large beach umbrella and beach chairs. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two twin beds.There is also a very comfortable queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There are two full bathrooms in the unit and a covered private balcony with a large table and six very comfortable rocking, swiveling sling chairs. The unit has free Wi-Fi and modem internet access.