Condo, 1 Bedroom , 1 Bath , Sleeps 6 Just steps from the beach and boardwalk
Unit 307 is a family oriented condominium and tastefully decorated with a beach theme. Our one bedroom unit sleeps six comfortably. We have an oceanview outside deck. In addition, the unit has a spacious master bedroom with two full size double beds, a custom mirrored closet, a color cable tv (HBO & Disney) The condo is privately owned and is furnished with beautiful Rattan furniture throughout, quarry tile floors in the kitchen and bath The living room has a queen size sleep sofa, love seat, color tv and vcr/dvd combo. Pergo flooring covers the living room, dining area and bedroom. The kitchen has all utensils, dishes, glassware, etc. There is a dishwasher, garbage disposal and a microwave/convection oven combo. Our unit also has free WIFI.
No pets are allowed and there is no smoking inside the unit.
We are centrally located just 1/4 block from the beach, boardwalk,
amusements piers and water parks. A 15 minute ride to historic Cape
May, its Victorian shops and beautiful zoo. Only 30 minutes to the
glitter and glamour of Atlantic City and its casinos and night life.
To maintain our family atmosphere, lessees must be 25 years of age
Seville by the Sea Condominium specifically caters to families with children.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I received the check and your letter in the mail over the weekend.
Thank you for renting us your lovely condo, and it most certainly did meet our expectations. We had a super week! I will be in touch with you after the New Year to see what you have available for 2013. Ida and I can’t request vacation time till after January 1st, otherwise we would book something sooner.
Please give Jay my best and do let us know if you are coming in to NY this December. Would be great to meet up for dinner and drinks!
Thanks and all the best,
Dave and Family
1 traveler review
This condo was VERY clean - which is a MUST for me. The condo has extra pillows, blankets & any cooking utensils ever needed. We stayed here last year as well. The manager is a bit overbearing but all in all not bad. I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone. Thanks for a wonderful stay again!
Activity and Interests
Biking, fishing, wildlife viewing, golf, tennis, shopping,swimming,
snorkeling, diving, boating, surfing, amusement piers, water parks,
convention center events, City of Wildwood Boardwalk events,
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Fully refundable security deposit of $350.00 is due 30 days prior to check in.
contact owner for 5 and 6 night special rates
Daily Rate - $150-200
Rates start as low as $1,100 to $1,200 for June.
July to August Rates are $1,350.00 to $1,400.00 per week in USD
Labor Day Weekend Rates quoted by telephone *minium 3 day stay
$750 - $900***Sept weekend rates- call for rates
Rates are subject to change.
Book Early to get the summer week that you want!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Tiled Bathroom Vanity Tub and Shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Two double beds Color TV Hollywood, mirrored closet with shelving and chest Additional chest
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- -Full kitchen with Refrigerator, icemaker, cook top range, microwave/convection oven and dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, silverware -Breakfast Bar kitchen counter -Master Bedroom with two double beds and Mirrored Custom Built in California closet with a Color Cable TV -Living room with Eat-in Dining Area -Sleeper sofa, Love Seat, End Table and Color Cable TV (HBO&Disney) DVD,VCR combination in Custom Credenza -Full tiled bath and Shower -This 3rd floor unit sleeps up to six including children -Free Lighted Covered Parking -Heated Swimming pool and Sundecks -Bike Lock/rack and Gas BBQ grill -Laundry Facilities -Central Air and Heat -Extraordinary view of the Friday night Fireworks right from the front door. -Free WIFI