House, 4 Bedrooms +, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 11-private forest view off deck-quiet.
Large vaulted living room, large rear deck facing private common area, 2 King Master bedrooms-1'st floor w/full bath each, 1-Queen bedroom -2'nd floor, full bath with a 1/2 bath adjacent, Child room (OK for adults) w/a single upper bunk above a double bed.(3 total) ,Game/ family room w/2 single rollaways. House is totally carpeted except kitchen and dining area. Sleeps 11. MC,V,DISC, for easy payment.
(4 bedrooms plus 2 rollaways in game room--all rooms have doors for privacy.)
Great Sunriver Get-a-Way
About the Owner
Farmed and live in Salem Or area where born and schooled. Family own and manage the rental. A very nice well equipped home like we want furnished. No pets or smoking permitted.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Your home was just right for our 50th Anniversary. Lots of room, comfortable and a beautiful area !
2 traveler reviews
Perfect for our group
We go to Sunriver annually and this was a perfect space for our group of 8 adults and 2 kids. The kitchen table was awesome and big enough to have a puzzle on and still have room for people to eat. Fort Rock close was super close!
Two things that would make it excellent;
1) more paper products, we were there for 5 days and there was only one roll of paper towels (unless we didn't look hard enough) and maybe 6 rolls of toilet paper.
2) A bigger TV in the living room. We know most people don't go to Sunriver to watch TV but we really enjoy watching movies ;)
We would rent this house again in the future.
Great Sunriver Get-a-Way
Have been using this rental for many years...mainly girlfriend retreats but now that we have grandchildren we are spending a week here with them, too. Location is perfect...close to playground, swimming pool, biking paths and store. The main living space faces no other houses. All you see are trees, deer and squirrels! Very private! Rooms are big with lots of light...windows everywhere. Kitchen is well-stocked and roomy. The property is very clean and well-maintained. The owner is wonderful to work with.
From the Owner
“Passed down from parents.”
Activity and Interests
tours,High Desert Museum,lakes,volcano mountains and lava flows and
Only 30 minutes away is MT. Bachelor-famous for excellent
sking,snowboarding and snowmobiling.We have 8 bikes to ride on 37
miles of paved bike paths.
The area is what is called "High Desert"at 3500 to 4300 ft elevation with both forests and dry desert.
One of the most beautiful places in the world!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 10 2016 - Sep 4 2016
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|cleaning||$140 + Tax|
Weekly-Pay 6-+ 1 free
Security deposit should be a separate check to be returned if not needed for major damages.
Call owner for low season midweek specials--some at pay for 2 nights, get 1 more free night !
Off season mid-week special-pay for 2 nights and get 1 free !! Can not be used with any other special. Cleaning fee $140.00 per stay- Deschutes county tax of 8% on rental. Security deposit -$300.00(refundable)
1 night rent reserves dates--balance 10 days before entry. Hard copy statement sent after deposit is received.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Great house plan and quiet area.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2350 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Two sinks
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, One sink.
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, One sink
- Half Bathroom - toilet, One sink.
- All bathrooms have an extra wall electric heater.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 2 Red room - 1 king, With full bath
- Bedroom 3 Queen - 1 queen, Adjacent full bath.
- Bedroom 4 Bunk room - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Room sleeps 3--child or adults.
- Bedroom 1 Blue room - 1 king, With full bath---also a small TV.
- Game/family room has 2 single rollaways that are stored in an adjacent attic room. Use the adjacent bathrooms.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- 8 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- We have 10 free tennis and Sharc swimming passes during season good for sledding hill year round,rock climbing wall,access to the marina boat launch. We have a new hot tub,air conditioning,gas barbeque,laundry room,3 cable TVs,2 VCR's,2DVD,stereo,CD and radio. Fully equiped kitchen. 8 bicycles .(No guarantee they will all be running) NO Smoking---N O Pets ! Cable High Speed Internet/Wireless too. Many of our guests tell us our house is one of the nicest in Sunriver and come back year after year. Our rates are very competitive ! No added "fees", as some do. A NEW aquatic center opened for year around use on Memorial weekend of 2012. The outdoor pools and slides close on Labor Day but indoor pools are open year round . Outdoor pools open Mem. weekend. Reserve EARLY !! Check the calendar. Many days still open. Many days in June and Aug. still open. The 8 FREE passes are good every day and are worth over $200.00 / day if desired to use.