House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Ofelia Varela / David Feuer
- english, spanish
Why Ofelia Varela / David Feuer chose Beckett Bay
nice quiet residential community
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
we had a pleasant stay at the property. It is not luxury. It is good value for the cost.
The house needs cleaning. Most areas were clean, but all ducts, elevated surfaces, windows, outdoor areas need cleaning. we did have infestation of tiny spiders in the kitchen, especially the counters near the sink, we did see multiple cockroaches, and ants.
There is not a printed information sheet for the property with crucial information: whom to call in emergency, nearest urgent care or hospital; wifi information; how to access the pool and courts, closing information.
we were unable to get the ac on - could have used it for stuffiness with all windows and doors closed. When the fridge was full, it droned on with noise loud enough to disrupt sleep and conversations. The outdoor grill is rusted and was not in working order. While the property accommodates 10, there is not glassware, dishes or mugs for 10. We had to request pool and court access after our arrival. All linens are provided, but all need to be updated. Living area comfortably seats 5; dining area 6. Tea, sugar, spices on hand. No coffee 😢�
Warning ⚠️ Not suitable for vacation
not suitable for vacation, is not properly maintained, inside or outside, is almost 40 minutes clear water not close as he said, the air conditioning does not work, the furniture was completely full of dust like everything, is not furnished to vacation, everything is completely old, I'm sorry but nobody will pay to go on vacation to a place like this, we have been in other locations in panama city and we really wanted to experience tampa and had bad experience with this house and with the owners , since I made the reservation, I tried to communicate with them and they never answered, until I called directly to VRBO and they asked them what happened, very disappointing, after they communicated in a very sarcastic way since they had no idea that House was rented those dates, I mean absurd administration. They need to invest to rent, their house is disgusting.
The house was very clean, plenty of room for our party of 10. We really enjoyed our stay, we had everything we needed provided by the owners and had no problems at all. I highly recommend anyone looking for a vacation home in the Tarpon area.
Better than a hotel
This is a great house in a very nice neighborhood. We actually should have brought more people, LOL. There were three of us and more than enough room. Loved our stay and would stay again!
A clean, comfortable, convenient vacation!
I just finished a six-week stay (Feb 1 - March 15) in this rental and I was very pleased with my time there. The house is located in a nice neighborhood and the layout of this home is interesting with its open design. Although I was going by myself, I wanted a larger place because I had a number of people come visit with me while I was there.
1. It is in a very convenient location in Tarpon Springs, near the quaint downtown, the Sponge docks, the Pinellas Bike Trail, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
2. It is very private. The backyard is fenced in and, even though the houses are close together, you don't see the neighbors houses while in the yard.
3. The house was quite clean. Several earlier reviews expressed concern about the cleanliness of the place. The home owner has gotten a new cleaning service and the place is looking good.
4. The house is very spacious; plenty of room for people to eat, sleep and relax.
5. The owner is very helpful. If you do experience any problems, he is very quick to respond. Although he does not live in the area, his mother lives within the same HOA and he has several local maintenance people nearby. When I arrived, there was a problem with the wi-fi and he arranged for the service provider to send a technician the next day to fix everything.
1. I was not thrilled with the decor of the place. The pictures/wall decorations were not to my taste but that is obviously a personal preference.
2. The tile floor in the kitchen has a lot of dark chips in it which makes it look like the floor is dirty even when it is clean.
3. The mattress in the Master bedroom was too soft for my liking. I like a firmer mattress; again a personal preference issue. None of my guests reported any problem with the beds.
4. The front yard is not as green as the picture. This is likely due to the general lack of rain they have had this winter. Most of the lawns on the street looked fairly parched. The only lawns that looked green were those where the people were out every day watering them.
Overall, this is a very comfortable and conveniently located home. I very much enjoyed my stay and will likely go back there again. I think the rental price is a particularly good value for what you are getting. I would have given it 4 and half stars if that were possible.
THANK YOU FOR A VERY FAIR AND ACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF THIS PROPERTY. YOU ARE GRACIOUSLY WELCOMED TO RETURN AT ANY TIME.
Great house and location
The house was beautiful and very spacious for our group. Great location close to the sponge docks and not far from Clearwater either. When we had a problem with the air conditioning, I called the owner and it was fixed in no time. Very friendly people. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.
Privileges at: Club House with tennis court, basketball court,
racquetball and Olympic size swimming pool. Several
Beautiful Beaches (2.5 miles or 5 minutes from the home), Wonderful
Golf Courses (including World Famous Innisbrook and several others
located minutes away) and Tennis Courts, Scuba diving, snorkeling,
paddle boating, wind surfing, surfing, jet skiing, fly fishing,
biking, sailing, boating, water skiing, parasailing, deep sea
fishing, pier fishing, gambling, ice skating, swimming, Canoeing,
kayaking, Amusement parks, water parks, fine dining, Easy drive to
Disney World, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, Busch
Gardens, Adventure Island, Sea World and much more. Fantastic
Shopping at one of the areas many malls including Countryside, Citrus
Park, International Plaza, Westshore, and more.
Desire to go fishing?
Or perhaps a simple days cruise more to your liking?
No need to drive down to the various marinas and try to figure out
which charter boat to hire. Why not let us make it simple for you
while providing your family with a memorable experience and let us
recommend one of several licensed captains available for hire to you
at a special discounted rate.
So remember if fishing is your desire let them provide the know how,
fishing tackle, and bait for a day of fishing on the beautiful Gulf
All you need to bring is your food, drinks, protective clothing
(hats, sun glasses, and suntan lotion). Don’t forget your camera!
So come for the sun, swim, boat, fish, cruise and relax in this new
executive design luxury furnished vacation rental home located
30 minutes from Clearwater Beach on the Gulf coast of Florida