Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Located only 3 miles from Walt Disney World, this deluxe 2 story
town home sleeps up to 6 guests, includes a
fully equipped kitchen, with all appliances, coffee maker, microwave, etc.
It includes all linens, towels, sheets, plates, silverware, etc. needed for your stay.
It is fully air conditioned, has 3 tv's with cable, 2 full baths, large screened patio, wi-fi, parking, on site activities program.
It is located in a resort that features, Scheduled Transportation to and from Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and Sea World, a new water park with water slides, new activities building, wifi, basketball, batting cage, mini golf, 3 pools, parking, etc. .
Only 1/2 mile from 'Old Town', known for its Friday and Saturday
Night Vintage Car Cruises.
Resort Activities Fee is $17.03 nightly, per townhouse, not per quest. Paid directly to the resort.
Great place for families with kids
Hope to hear from you again.
About the Owner
(15 traveler reviews)
The property was clean and well maintained. The property was conveniently located to great destinations. I would recommend to friends and relatives.
Great place for families with kids
We had a great time at Rich's condo. Everything was clean, the pools, lazy river and other water features were great for the kids, and we were very close to Disney. This is a great place for the price, particularly for families with kids. The only minor thing we lacked were a few pots and pans for cooking. Hope to come back in the future!
Very Nice and Comfortable Villa/Townhouse
The villa/townhouse was very nice and comfortable and there was enough room for everyone. The kitchen was nicely upgraded with all the amenities we needed and the bathrooms were spacious and clean. The bedrooms were very spacious as well. The location is centrally located around everything you need (shopping, food, gifts, attractions, etc.) everything was within a 10 minute drive which was a major plus. Checking in was also a breeze and I'm glad I prepaid for everything online because the day I arrived, there was a lot of people in the lobby. My only gripe is with housekeeping - I did laundry early morning before checkout and while packing I accidentally left a load of my family's clothes in the washer. We left the hotel and when I arrived home and unpacked, I noticed that several pieces of clothing missing. I immediately called the hotel and asked if someone could please go check the washer in the unit and retrieve my clothing. To my disappointment, I was told by the hotel staff that my clothing was no longer in the washer. It had not been 24 hours, so someone must've seen my things when the unit was cleaned. And the hotel had my credit card information, and I could've been contacted to tell me that I left clothing behind. But, overall my stay with everything else was good.
Very Clean and Great Value
Our stay at this property coincided with a family reunion. The property itself was perfect for multi families to stay at one property in multiple units. Our unit was by far the best. We were the only unit rented through a private party. Our other family members booked directly through Fantasy World and their units were inferior to this one.
Great place, poor check-in
We arrived at 3:45pm for a 4pm check-in. The room was not clean so we went swimming. By the way I found out if you go early that day you can get bracelets to swim. I wish I would have known that as we drove around wasting time for hours. Check-in is at 4pm and the waterslides close at 6pm :( At 5:30pm our room was still not clean. The place was very nice though.
Great Vacation Resort
Had a wonderful stay at Fantasy World Resort, the townhouse was perfect and close to everything we needed.
Activity and Interests
Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Orlando, Wet n Wild, Busch
Gardens, Kennedy Space Center, Old Town, Medieval Times & Capone's Dinner Show, all close.
Located in a Resort that features a new Water Park. Tennis, Basketball, Shopping, Batting cage, Activities Center, Fitness Center, and Miniature Golf. Restaurants, golf courses and boating nearby.
Scheduled Transportation to and from the theme parks, wifi, parking, and an onsite activities programs.
Walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Olive Garden on premises, TGI Fridays across the road.
Additional information about rental rates
Resort Activities fee is $16.95 nightly, per townhouse, not per guest. Included is all the resorts amenities, including the new water park, new activities building, wi-fi, trans. to and from Disney, Universal and Sea World, parking, etc. This fee is paid directly to the resort, upon check in.
NO other charges!
If Cancellation becomes necessary, it must be received 48 hours or more before check in, in insure the return of all money paid.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Upstairs master bedroom has a queen size bed, guest/kids room has 2 twins, and downstairs living room sofa, opens to a double bed.
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Located in a resort which features 3 pools, jacuzzi's, hot tubs and tennis courts. Parking in front of your townhome. Walking distance to supermarket, shops and restaurants. Olive Garden Rest. on premises, and TGIFriday's across the road. New $14 million renovation! It includes a beautiful new zero entry pool, 2 and 5 story water slides, a 'lazy river' water tube ride, and kiddie splash zone. The new pool area includes 2 new hot tubes, a double sided fireplace for gatherings, a sprawling pool deck and enhanced pool bar. Cabanas complete with TV's and refrigerators are available. The new activities building houses an enlarged activities center for adults and children, game room, and new guest lounge area. We offer virtual golf, enlarged work out room, free weights, weight machines, sauna and stream room. We also now have the ability to host meetings and banquets for up to 124 guests. For all these wonderful new amenities for guest enjoyment, a resort fee of $17.03 per day, per townhouse, not per guest, will be charged at check in. The fee includes: Scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and Sea World, New Zero Entry main Pool, 2 and 5 story water slides, 2 hot tubs, doubled sided fireplace, Jr. Olympic lap pool with hot tub, Gas BBQ Grills, Lazy River water tube ride, Kiddie Splash Zone, WiFi in the townhouses and public areas, Exercise room, Sauna and Steam rooms, Business center, In room Safe, Batting Cage, Basketball, Playground, Wi-Fi, Parking, and more.