Townhome, 2 Bedrooms & Loft, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Great nonsmoking 2 bedrooms and a loft with 3 bathrooms townhouse. Large unit with 1550 sq. ft. and is located in a premier complex. New hardwood floors, carpet and sectional also kitchen has been remodeled with granite counters and professional series stainless steel appliances with convection oven to speed up those Holiday meals. There are three stairs to reach this unit and it has 3 levels once inside. The entry level has both master bedrooms, one bedroom has a pillow top king size bed, 32' flat screen TV and DVD, the other bedroom has a queen size pillow top bed and TV. Both bedrooms have their own private full bath. Second level has the kitchen, dining room, another bathroom and living room area with 52in. wallmounted LCD and new sterio/entertainment system that you can plug in your Ipod, so bring your music. 3rd level is the loft which has a large double size bed with over head twin and a separate twin bed. This unit sleeps up to 8 people. Sorry no pets.
The rental calculator will give you an amount that I'll honor , But call or text with exact dates for the latest rates or deals. I can do a damage insurance for $59 instead of the $600 refundable damage deposit.
Transient Occupancy Tax Reg. Certificate #05614
Feels Like a Second Home
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just awesome!!!" - Guest rated this rental as 5 stars out of 5 stars: The place was awesome!!! It had everything you needed. Even a wine bottle opener. I love the fact they had enough wood to burn. Will keep this one in mind for next year. So close to eagle lodge.
4.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
Feels Like a Second Home
We stayed at this condo for spring break with our kids and some of their friends. Dan is easy to work with and helpful. The entire unit is very comfortable and in great condition. There is ample room in the living room, dining area & adjoined kitchen to have fun times with all of us together; a fast WI-FI connection is provided & there's a big flat screen TV with cable. The kitchen is upgraded and has everything you'll need. There is also plenty of privacy in the bedrooms. Location is a short walking distance to a Von's and restaurants; Shuttle stops outside complex for a short ride to the ski slopes/ mountain. We will definitely come back on our next trip to Mammoth.
Great Mammoth vacation place !
We enjoyed our stay at this clean spacious condo. Everything is upgraded & beautiful. A large flat screen TV in the living room & two more tvs in bedrooms. We cooked our turkey using the convection oven. All the necessary amenities were there. The shuttle around town & to ski area is curbside. Shopping is walking distance, so is show & restarants. Internet connection. Highly recommend this lovely place. Great customer service from owner.
Good place to stay.
Nice place with lots of room. Up stair loft lacks a bit of light but after the lights warm up they're bright enough. I would recommend this place to friends and will probably stay here again. The owner is easy to work with.
Activity and Interests
Golfing, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Biking, Tennis, Racquetball,
Basketball, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding,
Shopping, Dinning, Cinemas, Sightseeing Swimming, Boating, Sailing,
Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Rafting, Downhill Skiing,
Cross Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, Sledding and Snow Shoeing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 5 2016 - Sep 1 2016
3 night minimum stay
Sep 2 2016 - Sep 5 2016
3 night minimum stay
Sep 6 2016 - Nov 14 2016
4 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|cleaning||$168 + Tax|
• $168 cleaning fee & Town of Mammoth TOT & TBID Tax (14%) is added to all totals
* There is a $600 refundable damage deposit on all stays.
* Shorter stays then minimum number of night listed, add $30 to $50 per night depending on the dates.
* Call for rates and discounts on stays longer then minimum days required, No reservation fee. No linen fee
* Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Fireplace ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- whitewater rafting
- 1550 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, full size shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, has its own Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, has its own bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, this is a loft
- Golf ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fireplace with wood provided, Cable TV 52in. wallmounted LCD in living room and TV's in each bedroom (32' and 26'). Living room has a new sterio entertainment system that you can plug in your Ipod if your want your own music. Fully Equipped deluxe kitchen with convection oven, new microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Bedding/towels provided. Pool and BBQ area open in summer months and Jacuzzi and Sauna open year round. Shuttle bus that delivers you to the Slops or Village stops at entrance of complex. Shopping, Restaurants and Movies are all within a couple of blocks walking.