Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 7
Booking fast! Don't wait too long to reserve....
RENOVATIONS ARE COMPLETE AND WE ARE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! CHECK OUT PHOTOS - EVEN MORE RELAXING AND ATTRACTIVE LIVING QUARTERS THAN YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM A RENTAL! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
Fabulous 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront condominium with unmatched 180+ degree views of the ocean and the bay from Ocean City's tallest building - this is an end unit! The Century 1, located at 99th Street and the ocean, is a favorite destination among many OC beach goers.
You won't forget time spent on the balconies watching the sun rise over the ocean and set over the bay, surrounded with all the modern day conveniences anyone could want! Our home features A/C (although you may not want to use because we face both ocean AND bay, and the cross breezes - AND VIEWS! - are wonderfully fabulous!), fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee pot, lots of plates and glasses, washer/dryer (in the unit!) and free internet access and cable. NEW FOR 2015: NEW KITCHEN INCLUDING GRANITE TOPS, SUBWAY TILE BACKSPLASH, OPEN SHELVING, NEW KITCHEN CABINETRY, NEW OVERSIZED UNDER MONTED SINK WITH COMMERCIAL PULL OUT SPRAYER FAUCET, NEW D/W, RANGE HOOD, ENLARGED 50+ GALLON WATER HEATER (NO COLD SHOWERS!), NEW ELECTRIC, NEW PLUMBING, BEAUTIFUL LIGHTING PENDANTS AND TASK LIGHTING, NEW FLAT SCREEN TV, NEW TASTEFUL DECOR IN GREAT ROOM WITH NEW FURNISHINGS, BRIGHT, OPEN, AIRY, FRESH AND COMFORTABLE LIVING SPACES, 2 TVs, 2 VCRs, DVD player,CD/cassette tape deck stereo, 2 Queen beds, 1 Queen futon in LR, and 1 futon in downstairs BR, 2 full baths, and lots of comfy furniture to either snooze in, read a good book, converse with friends or watch the newest release. Rock away on the balcony, enjoy happy hour basking in the evening sun or take a meal balcony/oceanside!
Both bathrooms are clean, crisp and updated, with bright cheerful interiors.
Property is non-smoking. No pets please.
Floor plans in the Century are VERY UNIQUE! Nothing else like it in OC or the surrounding environs. Think of a s story townhouse within a tall apartment building!
Feel free to email us and we will send you a link to our dropbox album which has additional photos!
Excellent, we recommend to everyone.
About the Owner
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YOU OUR NEW RENOVATIONS! THE KITCHEN IS GORGEOUS AND PERSONALLY CRAFTED WITH YOU, OUR GUEST IN MIND! AND DON'T OVERLOOK THE UPGRADES TO THE GREAT ROOM! THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE TO DO - DESIGN AND FURNISH VACATION HOMES THAT ARE INVITING, UPDATED AND A PERFECT BACK DROP FOR YOUR TIME AWAY WHERE WE HOPE MANY FUN FILLED MEMORIES WILL BE CREATED AND YOU WILL RETURN FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!
This is one of three vacation rentals we own. We try to make our homes more inviting and welcoming than your typical rental home with a personality that does not feel like a bland and faceless hotel room! We try to outfit them so when the weather does not cooperate or you want to plan a special meal, those items necessary to making the most of the experience are within reach.
The guestbook is there for you to share your experiences with others and to let us know if we have overlooked a creature comfort or an element of the property is not functioning as it should.
We always joke about wanting to vacation in our own homes, but with both of us being self employed and parents of kids with crazy schedules, we don't get the opportunity to...so please enjoy!
3.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Excellent, we recommend to everyone.
First off, in Wendys condo you are a guest , not a renter, therefore from the moment you arrive to secure your keys to the time you leave, line ups don:t exist, as you are always a priority to them. As a guest you reveive front of the line service and this is excellent. Your vacation begins the moment you arrive! Beautiful condo, completely furnished and every amenity we could think of. Right on the beach, clean, beautiful breezes, a full grocery store right across the street in a very secure building, what more could you ask for? The owner is always contactable and very helpful with tips to make your stay even better. Thank you again Wendy for having us. Definitely 5 stars for us!
Worst experience ever!
Never again. Place was FILTHY dirty. Trash, dirt, coffee grinds and sand everywhere. They did not clean anything. They left food in the fridge (pizza, milk, carton if eggs full of broken shells, butter and smashed banana). Oh. And I forgot to mention the hair ALL over the inside of the refrigerator. Dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Absolutely FILTHY. The shower door was broken and laying in the shower, the washer was broken and dryer was making a very loud squealing noise. The bedroom carpet was drenched all week (most likely from previous renters taking showers with the door off??). We made sure the door was fixed prior to showering because we have common sense.The closet door was broken and you could not shut the bedroom door. The hot and cold water were reversed, which the owners have known and have not bothered to fix. It took about an hour to fish quarters from the garbage disposal. The sink backed up every time you ran the dishwasher, even when you used the disposal. The hot water was turned off. Apparently to "save money" in the few hours of inoccupancy, according to the maintenance company. The beds (OMG!) were filthy and the futon covers were covered in stains. Fortunately we had our own linens, pillows, towels, etc. I have never stayed in such a disgusting rental. Many more issues with this place than I even care to elaborate. The maintenance company arrived after a few hours to "fix" things. Or maybe just enough to get us through the week. The cleaning company came back and still didn't clean properly. I had to ask for each specific area (clean the coffee table, clean the coffee grinds and spills off the kitchen floor). I spent 5 hours of my first day of vacation waiting for cleaning/maintenance companies to come and go and several hours of cleaning I had to do. I could not stand the thought of my family staying in such filth. It was ridiculous. So now maybe you can understand. Never again.
Lovely Clean and Relaxing Space!
Absolutely loved our stay here. It was clean and spacious with a very cute little kitchen and living room! The balcony is a great little spot as it's oceanfront. Loved the location of the building, in a more quiet area-more families opposed to young rowdy college kids. Overall, our stay here was perfect and I can honestly say I have zero compl
Great 2 level beachfront condo!
We spent a weekend at this condo and were very impressed with the location and updates done. The pictures online don't do it justice. Great views, an updated kitchen and tons of space. The only downside was that you have to walk through both the bedrooms to get to the bathrooms (really not a big deal). Overall AWESOME!
From the Owner
“We bought the HOME because we thought it was a unique layout, in a great building with very nice amenities and UNMATCHED views of both the ocean and bay. Privacy, quiet and very bright with natural light even though there are only two sources of light on each floor. When we come and use the property we love the fact that we can park our car and never feel compelled to use it until we are getting ready to leave. Everything you could want is within walking distance, food, restaurants, shopping and entertainment. We love the balconies - one that overlooks the ocean where we spend most of our time whether rocking away with our morning coffee or capping off a perfect beach day with a glass of wine. We take many of our meals outside and there is ample seating in the great room where we are able to catch up on the newest cinematic releases. We knew when we saw this property we had to add it to our collection of unique vacation rentals!”
Activity and Interests
Obviously the beach is right outside your unit so swimming in the ocean and walking along the beach is a given! Don't forget the on-site pools for those rainy days. A short ride to the convention center, restaurants, clubbing, shopping and the like.
Boardwalk is a short ride on the town shuttle. Many parks nearby and a great place to take long walks and see the area. Certainly a wonderful place to vacation and recharge your batteries.
And so much to do in the area! Check out the Convention Center schedule of Events - so many exciting shows that are open to the public! Restaurants galore, go-carting, water parks, amusement parks, miniature golfing......you name it, OC's got it! For young and old and everyone in between!
Popular Attractions in Ocean City (plus those listed below!):
* Frontier Town Western Theme Park
* Ocean City Pier Rides & Amusements
* Trimper's Rides of Ocean City
* Assateague Island Explorer
* Jolly Roger Amusement Park
* Advanced Marina
* Planet Maze & Laser Storm
* Ocean City Sky Tours
* Sea Rocket
* Ocean City Fishing Center
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Damage Pro - 26 or older||$60|
|Parking on Site - 1 car||$40|
Jan 01 - May 16; Oct 06 - Dec 31: Negotiable, will do partial weeks or extended weekends, minimum three nights
Parking Fee is due at check-in, covers 1 car onsite, add'l can be bought
NOTE: We will rent senior week with additional information, and you will post a security deposit (refundable - assuming no issues) in lieu of damage deposit
Last minute getaway? On a budget? If we can meet, we will!
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“After seeing units in many of the other neighboring properties, we chose this one because of the direct ocean AND bay views, the privacy of the unit and the unique floor plan. Both bedrooms have full walls of glass that have simply incredible views! Open floor plan with recent updates ensure a care free vacation! We hope you enjoy it too!”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Downstairs Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Vanity large mirror and lots of storage!
- Upstairs Bathroom - toilet, shower, Private to bedroom, huge mirror,, big vanity and great shwr!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Downstairs Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Just added futon - easily could acommodate 2 small children
- Upstairs Bedroom - 1 queen, Also has a private bath and on main floor w/kit and LR
- Downstairs BR: Private bath with tub/shower, oversized vanity, closet, balcony overlooking bay, and TV. Don't forget the wall of glass! Upstairs BR: 5' walk-in shower, oversized vanity, and like below,, wall to wall glass with great views of the Bay!
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Indoor pool, outdoor showers, 24 hour security, huge beachfront deck on ground level, walking distance to Super Fresh, Rose's (price conscious dept store), retail, and many many restaurants and ice cream parlours. Parking on-site for one car. Public parking for additional cars within walking distance. Wireless Internet April through October. Here is a sampling of just a few of the many benefits of renting with us: * Free Concierge Service - we'll book your dinners, JetSki rentals, tee times, boating excursions and/or any other activities while in town * Complimentary Business Center - multiple computers w/hi-speed interenet access, free wireless at business ctr, and ability to copy, print, shipping and receiving * Free Starter Amenities - a starter kit so your first stop is NOT the market * 'Quickout' Checkout Service - no need to return to our office to checkout or wrestle the long lines. Representative will walk you through these checkout procedures. * Worry Free Linen Service - An option if you don't want to pack linens * Free Gym Membership - at local state of the art gym with a maximum of ten free passes for the duration of your stay. Some restrictions may apply. See representative for details. * Sunny Days Guranteed - We want you to travel without worrying about weather. If your vacation is rained out, we will credit you $500 automatically towards your next vacation with us! Speak to a representative about details! * Grocery Delivery Service - You have a limited time while you are on vacation, so don't spend it at the super market! We will pick them up and have them delivered so you will walk into a fully stocked kitchen upon check-in. (Additional fees may apply.) * Daily Newspaper Delivery - Free USA Today sitting on your doorstep every monring if you vacation with us betwen Memorial Day and Labor Day. * Mid-Week Clean -Iif you choose this service, this can be arranged. Additional Fees may apply.