House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Casa Sonrisa is a 100 sqm = 1.100 sqft. one bed room bungalow.
There is the option of two separate beds or one King Size with firm orthopaedic mattresses for a great snoring.
The big kitchen is equiped with 4 burner stove and oven, Microwave, electrical
appliances, spacious fridge / freezer and everything else from pots to
pans and silverware.
The dining and living area is furnished with very comfortable equipales and the tiled patio invites to 'dining outside'.
The swimming pool is right beside the patio and it is only 100 m to
Catch your own fish ( we give you the pole ) or collect some clams
Go swimming in the protected water with no big waves or undertow or
go beach combing and find some "treasures".
The climate is great all year round, the typical desert climate with
warm but very dry days and cool nights.
The summer is much cooler and the winter much warmer here than in
Even in August is the avreage daytime so close to the beach in the mid to upper 80th, always a little breeze from the north and at night is the Coromuel Wind phenomena which cools down to the mid to upper 60th F.
Enjoy the beauty of the Sea of Cortez, have a great fishing or swim
with the seals at Los Islotes.
We love to welcome you here at our little tropical paradise and tell
you all about the gorgeous Baja, where to go and what to see.
We answer EVERY mail, vacancy or not. If you don't get any response in 24 hrs, check your spam folder for the subject line "Hacienda del Sol" or give us a call.
Sorry, we are not allowed to note our Web site or e-mail here.
You will find the phone number on top of this page and don't worry, we speak your language!!
Contact us for more and detailed information by clicking on the "Click Here To Send Email" button on top of this site and we will send you our web site URL.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
All kinds of watersports, sailing, fishing, diving, hiking,
sight seeing, beach tours, off - road tours, Baja trips...
Near by amenities as tennis, gyms, museums, art galeries,
cinemas, theater, concerts, shopping, fine dining and everything a
big city has to offer.
Since we are only 11 Miles from downtown, it is nice quiet here and of course fresh air. You can be at the Malecon (Sea Promenade) in a few minutes on the 4 lane.
See the artist performing in the evening, sit at an outside restaurant and let the world go by when you enjoy a fantastic meal.
It really is beautiful here and we love to show it to you and when you get tired of the big city, in a few minutes you are back at your 'home'.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $390 - $390
A lovely comfortable fully furnished Bungalow for only $ 390 USD + tax for
a whole week.
The price is valid all year round and is pro rated. If you like to
stay longer than a week, we divide the weekly cost by 7 days and
multiply it by the actual days you will be here at our little tropical
Your visit is also a help to the different charities we are supporting.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Swimming pool, lawn chairs, party palapa, BBQ, fishing gear, Panga (23'fishing boat)and if you like to sail, we have a H28 Herreshoff sloop and a MacGregor 26X motor sailor for charter. Also Ocean kayaks for rent, even without a guided tour. Here is so much to see and to do and it will be our pleasure to tell you all about Baja, where to go and what to see. Our cultural offers are really great and the surrounding nature is overwhelmingly beautiful. Don't forget the snorkel gear!! Our underwater world is like swimming in a big aquarium. Since we are not a hotel, you are not just a "Room Number" for us and we love to "take you by the hand" and show you around. Keep in mind, that the Mexican food is fantastic. Almost everything on fruit and vegetabls is organic, the meat is the best in the world and the prices at the restaurants are really very low. So, whatch your waist line. HA We also love to tell you where to get a fantastic coffee to take home. If you can drive a manual transmission, we will have a free car for you. Just see the agency in town to make the insurance for it. Please let us know way in advance if we can welcome you here at our little tropical paradise. Oh, and we will put a beer with your name on in the fridge. HA