House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Wow! What a view! Come enjoy our home away from home hillside chalet, offering
awesome views of the Nantahala Forest part of the Great Smokey
Mountain range. Enjoy all the conveniences of home in this beautifully well maintained, non-smoking 3 bedroom (2 queen-sized beds and 2 full sized Sleep by Number beds in loft), 3 full bath home that boasts an open floor plan on the main level including a living room with stack stone fireplace, dining room and well stocked kitchen for inclusive
entertaining. Grill your favorite meal on the gas grill and enjoy outdoor dining on the picnic table on the main deck. Retire to the finished lower level to play cards on
the game table while watching the game or movies (provided) on the 52 inch big screen TV. Borrow a book from the library collection and enjoy the quiet serenity of nature atop the peak or take a short walk to the bottom of the ridge to fish the Hiwassee River, picnic at the covered pavilion, watch the otters play and the ducks float
by or bring a blanket and relax with a book on the rivers edge.
Even while you enjoy the tranquility know that you can still stay connected with loved ones with free WiFi when needed.
This cabin is great for a family retreat or holiday celebrations as well as meeting up with friends for a tranquil weekend. There is something for everyone here.
Give me a call or email me. I would love to tell you more!
About the Owner
We are originally from Cincinnati, Oh. We moved to south Florida in 2002 and shortly after moving we realized that we really missed the seasons. We had vacationed in the area for Spring Break many times. We had hoped that one day we could have our own piece of this mountain paradise.
2 traveler reviews
This is our second time staying in the Cabin..We go there to get away from it all to Relax and Regenerate. it is so nice, the views are amazing and the Cabin has everything one would need for a vacation. We will be back.
What a beautiful cabin! Very welcoming and inviting. Had all the comforts of home, all we needed to bring was food and our luggage. Our children loved the loft and game area which came in handy when we were snowed in for 3 days. We would love to go back but it will be in the summer or fall.
From the Owner
“This is our home away from home. We have all the amenities and comfort of home. All you need is to bring your clothes and get ready to relax!”
Activity and Interests
Within a short distance of the cabin, there are many fascinating and
enjoyable places of interest. For those inclined towards outdoor
activities, there are: Numerous lakes and rivers for boating,
fishing, swimming, white water rafting, floating and other aquatic
Several national forest and state parks for hiking, picnicking,
sight-seeing, many water falls and mountain biking. A number of
including train rides, horseback riding, boat rentals and we are one
mile to the Cherokee Golf
Course! For those with a preference for indoor activities or driving
adventures, there are many to
choose from including museums, Indian villages, 3 miles to John C
Campbell Folk School, drive the
exciting nearby 'tail of the dragon' , art galleries, and the nearby
Biltmore Estate in Asheville,
NC or Rock City and Ruby Falls in Chattanooga, TN. The best thing
about Murphy is that you are
still close to it all. Come check us out, you will not be
Please contact me for open dates, the calendar is not always updated
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Birds Eye View has a beautiful non obstructed view that is in walking visit to the rivers edge. Also we are 1 mile from Cherokee Gulf Course and 5 miles from downtown Murphy. All the benefits of being close to civilization but the serenity of the mountains.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 1950 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, loft area
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, lower level
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, main level bath
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 double, located in the loft area with full bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Our home is comfortable for 6 people. It offers a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area, including all appliances that match the convenience of your own home. The 3 bathrooms come with towels to accommodate 8 people. A hairdryer is also available. All beds come with linens and extra pillows. The lower level has a queen sized sleeper sofa and linens where pillows are also available. Also in the lower level, a relaxing area with a 52 inch screen TV with Cable, DVD/VCR, board games and game/card table with poker set up. The main level bedroom as well as the loft level bedroom offers a TV with cable hookup. Relax in the living room overlooking one of Murphy's finest views while enjoying the gas stack stone fireplace. Grill your favorite foods on the gas grill and enjoy the view by eating outdoors on the picnic table. Finally you can retire outside and just 'rock' away the evening in the rocking chairs provided. Stay connected with your loved ones with free internet.