House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6 comfortably
Located in a quiet, gated community in the southwest hills of
Albuquerque, this 3 BR 2 BA home is located just south of Central
Avenue (approx 3 miles from civic center/downtown) and is freeway
close to I-40 and I-25 freeways that provide easy access to Santa Fe
and other cities east, west, north or south of the city.
Direct bus routes to the city are within walking distance from this gated community property.
New Years Review
About the Owner
4.3 based on 3 traveler reviews
Sweet little house
Sweet little house with plenty of kitchen and visiting space. House was clean. Better for an older folk get together. All-in-all nice place to stay.
Sweet little house
Sweet little house with a nice playground across the street. Better for an older folks get together but all-in-all a nice clean place with plenty of kitchen space and visiting area.
New Years Review
This property was great for my familys new years vacation. The home had the comfy feeling needed for a long stay as well as all the essentials that are needed. Home is well kept and provides all the necessities for a family of 6. Centrally located to all the major tourists spot gives it easy access to visit all the attractions. I would highly recommend this vacation rental to any family or couple wanting to get away and would definitely stay again.
Activity and Interests
Albuquerque has much to offer to make your vacation enjoyable. The
Sandia mountains border it to the east and the expansive size of the
city provides much to explore and experience culturally and natural
resource-wise, too. Airport, casinos, Indian pueblos, zoo, beach and
picnic grounds along the Rio Grande, museums, racetrack, many
churches and great eating places, too. The Balloon Fiesta occurs
each fall and is amazing to experience.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Nightly Rate: $135 - $175
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1250
Monthly Rate: $2700 - $3500
$135.00 per night/$900 per 7-day week for up to 4 persons. $15/night
charge for each additional guest numbering more than four. Maximum of 8 guests per rental period. Minimum stay: 3 nights
Holiday/Balloon Fiesta rate: $175/night
Holidays include: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day; New Years Eve/New Years Day.
$100 deposit to hold dates. Security deposit and rental balance due 1 month prior to occupancy via Cashier Check or Money Order only. If dates are canceled, holding deposit is not refundable. If rental moves forward, deposit will serve as part of the $500.00 security deposit.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Guests provide their own meals
- This nicely furnished home is clean and well-kept. There is forced air heating and cooling, a modern, fully equipped kitchen complete with tableware and cooking utensils, microwave oven, toaster, crockpot, tea kettle, coffee maker and laundry facilities. High speed internet and wide screen TV, comfortable beds, bed linens, towels, laundry soap, cleaning supplies, cooking condiments. Coffee/tea are provided for your convenience and comfort during your stay. Located in the west hills approximately three miles from downtown via Central Ave., there are also numerous supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations, restaurants, bus transportation and fast food locations located nearby.