4 bed, 3 bath, private pool, beautiful community, close to the magical parks
If you are looking for a fabulous place to stay where you can book with confidence knowing you have a great price with caring and attentive owners….then your search is over!
Our location is perfect if you are looking for a quiet place that’s a short drive from the theme parks, shops and restaurants. The community in our opinion is one of the prettiest locations in the area, with several large lakes and ponds. The villa provides all the conveniences of a modern home, including Wifi internet access, Cable TVs, a full kitchen, AC, Dishwasher, microwave, cooker, washing machine and dryer.
All of this in conjunction with the south facing pool makes our villa an ideal place to unwind after a fun-filled day at the theme parks.
In summary what you get is:
1. A great location for your vacation stay
2. Everything you would need to be at home
3. Advice and guidance of long standing owners (Professional owners since May 2001)
4. Great reviews from our previous guests
5. ......and always a great price
So go ahead and BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE.
One other thing we get asked about is about the check-in process. Is simple. You arrive on the day ( as agreed with you) and we give you the security code which gives you access, and you walk in! You can turn up as late as you like
We also have a local managing agent who you can also call upon to help if you have any issues.
About the Owner
Hello! We have been renting out our villa since 2001 and offer a great professional service to our guests. You can book with confidence that you will be delighted with your stay and will want to come back.
Read the reviews and you will get a flavor of what we offer and how we run our Disney home.
Sophie Basi - Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for your help in arranging my stay at short notice. We had a great time and were able to make the most of the time at Disney and we really enjoyed the rest days at the house. Fantastic!
My family had an amazing time in this beautiful home! It was perfect! The house was very clean and fully equipped, it has everything you need. The pool was perfect! We went to Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios, and the Kennedy Space Center. Mostly all of the theme parks were about 20 min away, with the exception of the Kennedy Space Center which is about over an hour drive, can't remember exact time. There were plenty of stores and gas stations near the house. We never experienced any problems. I would highly recommend this house to everyone, and as a matter of fact, God willing, we are planning on going back next summer and hopefully, if not booked, stay at this very same house! :)
Spent a week at this property for a week with my extended family and had an absolutely great time!
It's in a pretty quiet residential neighborhood, about 20 minutes from the parks, and 5 minutes from a grocery store, gas station, and shopping center. The biggest perk of the location is not having to get on the highway to go to Disney. The neighborhood is quiet and there's no bottleneck of people checking in/out like I've experienced elsewhere in the Orlando area.
The kitchen is very well stocked when it comes to the quantity and quality of cooking supplies. The pool is clean and located in a screened in porch, with lots of pool toys provided in the garage. It was also very nice to not have to rent or bring along our own linen and towels.
There was a charcoal grill but I didn't feel particularly comfortable using it so close to the neighbors. Some TP, soap, etc. was provided but we generally just brought our own cleaning/hygiene stuff, like we've always done when renting a house.
All in all, it was a great experience and I would definitely rent it again.
Perfect for two couples
We enjoyed our vacation at this home. It was a nice location, close to grocery stores and Disney properties. Everything that we needed was supplied...except for a propane barbecue. Could have been a bit cleaner - but we would go back to the same property.
Great spot close to parks to relax
Overall, during our stay over the Xmas holidays this past 2015, the house worked out great for our extended family of 7. The only complaint was the small amount of hand soap for the three baths/showers and only one roll of toilet paper per bath. You need to plan to stop and pick some up.
Clean, well maintained, functional , large (for 2 couples and kids)
The pool was warm when the heat was requested ($30 per day extra) but worth it. No bugs at any point (January stay).
The furnace was needed as the temp dropped to 15 deg. C outside and was comfortable.
There was ample dishes, pots and pans. The kitchen table was a little too wide for the space as the backs of the chairs sometimes bumped the walls. (take care). Nice bedding with lots of room in each of 4 bedrooms. If the starter package is bought a few extra roles of toilet paper would be a nice addition.
We would stay there again and recommend it to others.
Reasonable value for the money as this place is only 10 minutes from Disney.
From the Owner
“We have many regular visitors to the villa which is a testament to the villa and our service. Bridgewater Crossing is about the perfect location, being a very beautiful and quiet community yet only a few minutes drive to parks, shops restaurants and all the adventure you want. You can see that our listing has been on the vacation rentals site since 2002 so you can trust us to provide a great product and matching service.”
Activity and Interests
* Disney about 10 - 15 mins
* 30 minutes drive to Orlando International Airport and1 hour from Sanford.
* Kennedy Space Center - about 60 mins
* Beaches - about 90 mins.
* Florida Mall 325 mins
* Old Town 15 mins
* Celebration 10 minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 15 2016 - Dec 1 2016
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $7 per night, per additional guest|
xmas new year 16/17
Dec 10 2016 - Jan 14 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest|
2017 cheap period
May 6 2017 - May 27 2017
21 night minimum stay
cheap period 3
Jun 3 2017 - Jun 24 2017
10 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $4 per night, per additional guest|
2017 cheap period 2
Sep 2 2017 - Sep 23 2017
21 night minimum stay
2017 cheap rate
Sep 24 2017 - Sep 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $4 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning fee||$125 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Rates are subject to change until booked. We do require a $300 refundable security deposit. Full payment is required 2 months prior to booking. Pool heating is an optional extra at $30 a night (minimum 5 nights).
We also need you to complete a booking form which we must have completed before we can release the villa details,
Please pay the amounts due promptly.
We operate a first come first served policy, so if another customer pays the booking deposit first they will secure the booking, even if you have been talking to us for weeks. Once the booking deposit is paid the booking is confirmed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The home will be a comfortable base you will have everything you need. Our local managing agents will be available if you have any issues and we are only an email away. We also provide wifi, and Netflix built into our TV. With us you will get a professional and fair service, with amazing accommodation in a fantastic location. We have a local management company who can take care of you.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, This room has a private bathroom, TV and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Private bathroom. Also has TV and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, NO TV, Shares bathroom with the other Twin room.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Xbox. Shares bathroom with other twin room.
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Your luxury vacation villa is well equipped and furnished to a high standard. As you would expect the villa is tastefully decorated and fully air conditioned. Cable television, DVD's and a CD player are provided for your entertainment. We also have an xbox. The kitchen is fitted out with all the equipment you would expect to need during your Florida vacation. This includes a full size oven and hob, a microwave oven, a large fridge / freezer with icemaker, dishwasher, waste disposal, coffee maker, toaster, blender and a full set of cutlery, crockery, utensils and house wares. The villa has a telephone system. Local calls are free, long distance and international calls can be made via a telephone calling card widely available throughout the area. The price includes all gas, electricity, linen, towels etc. Even those small items that are occasionally required are provided such as vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hairdryer etc. We have many happy guests who have stayed with us from all around the world. We would be happy to provide you with references if you require them. We know how precious family holidays are and will do our best to make sure your Florida holiday gives you great memories that will last a lifetime.