House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 8
Attention!! Weeks of August 21 - 28 and August 28 - Sept. 4 newly available! Enjoy great discounts the last weeks of Summer. Week of 8/21-28 only $2100.00. Week of 8/28-9/4 only $1900.00. Possibility of adding on 1-2 days after September 4. Email owner for details.
This lovely 18th Century Cape Cod antique home is available for
The house, built in Colonial times, has beamed ceilings and wide-
planked pine flooring.
The open front porch, where there is almost always a delightful
breeze, looks out through the trees to the Harbor. A short tenth of
a mile stroll down Pine Point Way dead-ends at the Harbor, pictured
above. Wellfleet Center and most of the art galleries, boutiques,
and restaurants are less than a mile further on across Uncle Tim's
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Walk to Wellfleet center in 15 minutes: A lovely walk from the
house down a country lane brings guests to a sandy pathway
bordering scenic Duck Creek, leading to a wooden foot bridge
("Uncle Tim's Bridge") spanning the creek and then into
Wellfleet's charming village center. (The Town of Wellfleet has
been described as "the quintessential New England Village".)
Wellfleet Harbor and vicinity affords guests any number of
leisurely pursuits, including tennis, swimming, sailing, and daily
deep-sea fishing excursions.
The many beaches in Wellfleet are unparallelled in their unique unspoiled natural beauty and variety. Choose from wild ocean beaches, calmer Cape Cod Bay and Wellfleet Harbor beaches, and delightful fresh water ponds.
There are numerous beautiful fresh water ponds for bathing in
Excellent biking trails and nature walks.
The beautiful Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary.
The Cape Cod National Seashore Visitor's Center.
The Town of Wellfleet boasts several fine restaurants.
The WHAT Theatre now has two playhouses, one near the Town Wharf and the other by the Post Office on Rte. 6. It provides highly
acclaimed theatrical productions.
The Wellfleet Cinema displays first run movies, and for those
with a nostalgic bent, there is also a Drive-in Movie Theatre.
There is a Flea Market near the theater complex, open
Wellfleet has several public tennis courts and, for a modest fee,
golfers may enjoy the fine course at Chequesset Neck Country
Provincetown, the historic site of the Pilgrims' first landing in
the New World, is only 20 minutes away by car. In Provincetown at
the tip of the Cape may be found any number of exotic shops
and boutiques, in addition to many first-class restaurants
offering memorable dining experiences. Provincetown also
offers daily Whale Watching cruises leaving from the town docks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 28 2016 - Sep 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
Labor Day into Fall
Sep 4 2016 - Oct 29 2016
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2500
For the 2015 season we are renting Sunday-to-Sunday.
During Hi-Season (July-August) we offer discounts for multi-week
rentals and previous tenants.
Pets are allowed provided guests agree to our pet policy. The non-refundable pet fee is $125.00 per week. Please inquire.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Water View
- live theater
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Downstairs bath - toilet, shower
- Upstairs Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Tub with hand shower
- Master Bedroom Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, 1st floor
- Outdoor Shower - shower, Hot and cold water, private
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Upstairs 2 beds - 2 twin/ single, 2 twins can be pushed together for king-size bed,
- Master Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, First floor with full bath, twins can make king-size bed
- Upstairs single - 1 twin/ single
- Summer Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, 2 built-in beds, rustic, access from the porch
- Study with Daybed - 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1st floor, close doors for privacy or use as sitting room
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Three bedrooms in the main house and a delightful summer bedroom off the screened porch. Three of the bedrooms sleep two each, the fourth sleeps one. For additional guests, there is the study with comfortable daybed and the TV room has a queen-size futon couch. Three bathrooms plus an outdoor shower. Kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher and microwave oven, in addition to conventional oven. Washer/Dryer. Cable TV and DVD player. Stereo system - CD, Tape, Radio, MP3/Game jack Gas barbecue grill, charcoal grill, and outdoor furniture. Screened porch leads to a brick patio also with a view of the Harbor thru the trees. Here guests may relax or prepare a meal on the gas grill. Large, lovely, fenced-in back yard. It is quite private and can be accessed from the screened porch and the master bedroom. Pets: Pets are allowed provided guests agree to our pet policy. Please inquire.