Cottage, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Why Christy Weir chose Ventura
We fell in love with the beautiful view of the ocean, the custom tile, the convenient location near historic downtown and beaches, and the quiet neighborhood.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
An enjoyable month
We had a very pleasant stay in Ventura, centered around this cozy retreat.
Wonderful time at the Sleepy Cat Inn
We loved our stay at the Sleepy Cat. Everything was perfect. We will definitely return the next time we are looking to stay in Ventura.
Well appointed, incredible ocean views, peaceful and thoroughly enjoyable comfortable cottage.
My husband and I loved the Sleepy Cat Inn. The views were so pretty and the property was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. We liked how it felt private and safe, but was still a close drive to Main Street. I would happily stay at the property again!
The bungalow is just as described online. It’s cozy and nicely appointed. It’s quaint, comfortable, and quiet. And there are lovely outdoor seating areas to enjoy. Overall a wonderful place to stay.
* Biking (beautiful 16-mile bike trail from Ventura to Ojai)
* Sailing/Kayaking/Ocean Sports
* Whale Watching/Fishing Excursions
* Shopping/Dining in Historic Downtown Ventura
* Historical and Archeological Museums
* San Buenaventura Mission
* Channel Islands National Park Museum
* Boat Trips to Channel Islands
* Ventura Harbor Village with shops, restaurants and
* Ventura Pier for strolling, fishing and seafood dining
* Festivals/Street Fairs
* Art Galleries
* 20 minutes to Premium Outlet Shopping Center
* 30 minutes to Santa Barbara Airport
* 60 minutes to Los Angeles or Burbank Airports
* Ten minutes to AmTrak train station
* Ten minutes to two golf courses