Cottage, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Why Christy Weir chose
We fell in love with the beautiful view of the ocean, the custom tile, the convenient location near historic downtown and beaches, and the quiet neighborhood.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We had a wonderful and relaxing visit. Thank you!
Beautiful property and very quaint cottage. We had a lovely stay.
Perfect Place For My Getaway
What a fantastic place! I loved the beautiful surroundings, the ambiance, and the view simply cannot be beat. It was comfortable inside, had all the conveniences you would expect, and then some. There was total privacy and it was very quiet. The location could not have been better. I'm so glad I chose this instead of a similar (or much higher) priced hotel room. Thank you for making this place available! I won't hesitate to stay again when I return to Ventura.
Awesome views and a perfect setting in a great neighborhood
Perfect for 2 people and way better than any of the hotels in the area.
Third Time and it's Still a Charm
As with each visit, the host's hospitality is exceptional and we love the environment and location. A great and quiet neighborhood and close to everything you can ever want to do in Ventura. The bungalow is very clean and comfortable and feels like home during each stay. We look forward to our next visit.
A perfect little slice of tranquility
We LOVE staying here. The kitchen is perfectly equipped for our needs. The patios are lovely for breakfast. The stairway, the gardens, the tile work - it is all so beautiful and gives us a lovely little sanctuary when visiting family in the area.
* Biking (beautiful 16-mile bike trail from Ventura to Ojai)
* Sailing/Kayaking/Ocean Sports
* Whale Watching/Fishing Excursions
* Shopping/Dining in Historic Downtown Ventura
* Historical and Archeological Museums
* San Buenaventura Mission
* Channel Islands National Park Museum
* Boat Trips to Channel Islands
* Ventura Harbor Village with shops, restaurants and
* Ventura Pier for strolling, fishing and seafood dining
* Festivals/Street Fairs
* Art Galleries
* 20 minutes to Premium Outlet Shopping Center
* 30 minutes to Santa Barbara Airport
* 60 minutes to Los Angeles or Burbank Airports
* Ten minutes to AmTrak train station
* Ten minutes to two golf courses