Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6-8 Sleeps
Please visit AbacoBlueLLC com for more photos of this beautiful Cocoa
Beach/Cape Canaveral Property
• Fabulous Bi-level Penthouse Condo; tastefully decorated and fully
furnished with everything you would need and all the comforts of
home. Beautiful inside and out !
• Vaulted ceilings in the great main living room area which has two
sleeper futon sofas that fold out into full size beds (can sleep 4 small
children or 2 adults, making sleeping area for 2-8)
• Large patio with side cove off living area and 1st fl bedroom to
enjoy the ocean breeze and views.
• Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee
maker, cookware, and appliances (full size stove with oven, Refrigerator)
• Breakfast bar and sit down dining area
• Sleeps 6-8
• 1st floor Bedroom has queen size bed with full bath w/shower
• 2nd floor master bedroom has queen size bed with full large bathroom
that has both a bathtub & separate shower, walk in closet, dressing
area with vanity.
• Inside balcony window on the second floor looking down into living
• Linens and towels provided
• Full size washer and dryer in unit
• Two T.V’s, DVD player
• All utilities included.
• No smoking or pets please.
Perfect beach side condo!
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Perfect beach side condo!
This condo is exactly as described. We were also a bit nervous about renting a condo this way like others have mentioned in their reviews, however it worked out perfectly and all went smooth. The owners were very patient with me and all my questions. They answered everything, and were prompt to get back to me. We enjoyed the condo very much! Plenty of room for our large group. Easy access to the pool, and the ocean beaches. Close to everything you need for stores, and restaurants. Would definitely recommend to anyone, and will stay here again when returning to Cocoa Beach. Thank you both so much for the use of your condo!
Very Enjoyable Vacation
We have stayed at this particular condo several times, but this is my first time writing a review. Finding this condo was a gem, but this particular unit is beautiful and well maintained. The owners have always been very accommodating and more than helpful. The pool area is very nice and clean with easy access to the beach. The view from the balcony is amazing and we enjoyed eating our meals out there. We will definitely be back again next year. No question, this is the place to stay when visiting Cocoa Beach, FL!
Great Beach side complex
Couldn't ask for a better place for a extended Memorial Day weekend. Very spacious, and charming. It was wonderful to sit out on the balcony and feel the cool breeze and listen to the ocean. Beautiful pool area and steps away from the beach. Centrally located and easy to get to Cocoa Beach and Titusville. Diana and Bryan the owners, are so accommodating and easy to work with. As frequent visitors, we can't wait to reserve our next vacation...
Delightful beach vacation with surfing teen
We enjoyed a most delightful week at this condo. Having never rented this way, we were a bit nervous about sending a check off based on pictures. But, the owner provided excellent information and couldn't have been easier to work with. The unit was just what we were expecting and the logistics (codes, keys, and cards) went smoothly. The property was well kept. Walking by colorful blossoms and smelling the jasmine on the way to the pool was awesome. The beach access was convenient and it felt like our own private stretch (many more people on each side of this property than at it.)We enjoyed breakfast on the balcony then a couple hours on the beach, followed by lunch and a rest inside and a couple more hours out surfing. The hot tub was clean and large and perfect for an evening soak after the chill of the ocean. Everything we needed for cooking dinner was there and we loved the Publix store for grocery shopping (and souvenirs and sun lotion and everything!) Our one dinner out was to the Tokyo Japanese Steak House and it was fantastic. A couple of other well reviewed restaurants had recently closed and there were quite a few empty storefronts and real estate for sale and, in general, this area seems like it's seen better days. Midweek, when we were ready for a break from the ocean, but still wanted a water adventure, we headed in to Wet and Wild Waterpark and enjoyed that experience. But, by the time we paid for parking, admission, locker, food, etc. it got pretty expensive. It made us appreciate the value of the condo/beach/weekly surfboard rental even more. We (the parents) were travelling with our 17 year old son. Many of the rooming options would have put him on a folding couch in the living room. In this condo, he got the upstairs suite with his own room and bath. It was perfect! When Dad got up, he could make coffee and enjoy it on the balcony off our bedroom, while the son got to sleep in upstairs. The only problem at all, was that even though this unit was non-smoking, there was a lot of smoking going on in other units and balconies. One neighbor in particular, would smoke with the door open and the corridor and our foyer would fill with fumes. Also, we were expecting body boards to be available, but since they weren't there, we bought a couple at Ron Jon (where we were renting the surfboard) and left them for others to enjoy. All in all, it was a very pleasant and easy stay. We would do it again in a minute and definitely recommend it to others.
Activity and Interests
• Kennedy Space Center/NASA - Watch the Shuttle take off from your
window or on your own private beach!
• Next to Cruise Lines and Casino Ships
• Close to World Class Golf Courses & Shopping,
• Walking distance to park and pier fishing.
• Close to deep sea fishing and other water sports including parasailing.
• Great restaurants.
• About 2 miles from Cocoa Beach Pier & 1 mile from Jetty Park Pier and
• Located 2 miles from SR 528 which provides quick access to Orlando
Area Attractions/Convention Centers and Orlando (45 minutes)
International Airport (35 minutes)
• Close to attractions, convention centers and literally central to
most everything in Florida !
Additional information about rental rates
$850 per week September through December
$975 Summer Special
$1,050 Season rates January through May
Monthly rates are available
Standard $350 security deposit + tax + 1x cleaning fee applies
Security deposit receipt in hand required to confirm reservation
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- • Beach view condo on beach front condo property with private boardwalk to pristine beach • Heated pool area and large jacuzzi • Wireless internet in condo and by pool & clubhouse area • Gorgeous clubhouse with reading & game areas • Lounge chairs and seating cove & gazebo in pool area • Two outdoor grill areas • Nightly security on premises • Easy access to main roads