Beach House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This modern townhouse style home located only steps from Short
Sands Beach and the downtown attractions. Completely renovated and loaded with amenities. Very nicely furnished. Used mostly by owner. Accommodations are comfortable and adequate for 6 people. A/C, wireless internet service, gas grill, indoor/outdoor shower, deck with awning. Parking for two vehicles. Great place for families to make lasting memories.
About the Owner
About BONNIE LEROUX
My family has owned vacation property in York Beach since 1987. We spent our summers creating cherished family memories. My husband and I decided to provide our children the same opportunity. We bought our first home in York Beach in 1999. We decided to purchase this particular cottage in 2005. My children, now 15 & 17 have spent each summer playing in the warm sand, surfing the ocean waves, re visiting the zoo year after year and walking around the nostalgic shops of Short Sands Beach.
BONNIE LEROUX purchased this house in 2005
Why BONNIE LEROUX chose Southern Coast of Maine
The warm and cozy cottage we have created will suit the needs of a small family of 4-6. The cottage is bright, nicely furnished, and clean. Although you are only steps away from Short Sands beach and the downtown area, the cottage offers a private area away from foot traffic and passing vehicles.
From the Owner
“The warm and cozy cottage we have created will suit the needs of a small family of 4-6. The cottage is bright, nicely furnished, and clean. Although you are only steps away from Short Sands beach and the downtown area, the cottage offers a private area away from foot traffic and passing vehicles.”
Activity and Interests
Enjoy the beach day or night. Nightly concerts at the Gazebo are fun
for kids and adults. The Yorks Wild Kingdom have rides and an entertaining
zoo. Old fashioned Ice cream Parlors, candy stores, restaurants,
everything you could possibly want are only steps from this cottage.
Enjoy the warm weather, shopping, dining, the beach without the crowds. September and October are also great months to visit York Beach if you are looking for a Fall get a way.
Additional information about rental rates
Cottage is to be left in a clean and re rent-able condition unless prior arrangements are made for a cleaning service through the oowner. A minimum $250 charge will apply if the cottage is not cleaned. A $500 security deposit is collected by the owner 1 week prior to the rental period. No exceptions will apply. Please contact owner for specific rates pertaining to personalized vacation dates. Owner is willing to rent for extended periods of time at discounted rates. Rates can only be determined upon specific details provided to the owner. (length of time, number of occupants, time of year etc)
Rates are subject to change until rental has been confirmed by owner and a deposit accepted. Renter pays owner directly. There is an option of a 1,2,3 payment installment plan.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- completely renovated. Tile floor, pedestal sink, full tub.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- master bedroom - 1 queen, pillow top queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, bunk bed w double on the bottom, twin on top, twin trundle
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- First Floor Living Room - Futon Sofa w/ultra plush mattress, Tv/dvd player/cable, stereo, air conditioning, hardwood floors Kitchen - dining table, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, ice maker, electric stovefull size refrigerator w/ice maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, pots, pans, bakeware, garbage disposal, french door to deck Bathroom - full bathtub, pedestal sink, vanity mirror, tile floor Second Floor - wall to wall carpeting, washer & dryer master Bedrm-queen size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan second bdrm- bunks bed (full on bottom, twin on top, trundle under), air conditioning, tv/dvd player Exterior - parking for 2 vehicles, deck with patio set, retractable awning, gas grill, outside faucet for sand removal You supply your own linens,towels & pillows we do have comforters & mattress protectors on the beds