House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Havasu House is an upgraded rental experience.
This is our vacation stop too.
Builder upgrades included for your pampering experience; granite
counter tops, split floor plan for PRIVACY, +++ jacuzzi tub, fire
place & walk-in closet in master.
50' Garage (Attached) available for boat parking.
Havasu House is 1,800 sq.ft
Havasu House is located in Central Havasu .8 mile from the LONDON BRIDGE. We realize there are other rental choices; however, measurable efforts have been made to offer Havasu House as an upgraded rental. Our central location is ideal. Havasu House offers enclosed garage parking, and the house square footage is larger than most. Previous renters have graced us with compliments that our house was very comfortable, new, and one of their better rental experiences.
You will NOT be disappointed!!
Great Place to Stay
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Great Place to Stay
I highly recommend this house. Everything was so professional quick and easy to rent. The house was beautiful so close to shopping centers and the Lake. We had an amazing weekend and I will definitely stay here again.
Great house, Comfortable and Nicley Decorated
My family, friends and I had a wonderful time at this property. It was very nicely decorated, clean and had all the amenities it had listed. The 50' garage was also a nice feature to accomodate our 30' offshore. It is conveniently located to all the nice shops, services, dining and the launch ramps are only minutes away. We would definitely come back! We highly recommend it and the owner is very accomodating.
Beautifull home and furnishings. We loved our stay. the spacious garage allowed us to park our jetskis and trailer inside. No complaints.
This house was wonderful! From the second we drove up we were in love. Everything was very clean and very nice. We loved how close we were to London Bridge and the launch ramps. Carla was very helpful and works quickly. Thanks for a wonderful stay, we will be back for sure.
Amazing Home...You WILL NOT be disappointed
This home is immaculate. All the rooms are very clean. The kitchen is beautiful. The bathrooms are roomy. The A/C works great. Very spacious driveway. Very close to lake. Went one year ago and plan on celebrating my birthday weekend by staying in the gorgeous home again.
The owner of the home was very accomodating and flexible. She emailed additional photos upon request.
Overall, great place to stay. As the title states, you will not be disappointed.
Activity and Interests
Time to do the EXTRAS!
- Dancing - Golfing - Gambling
- Hiking - ATV - Snorkeling - Tennis
- Biking - Rock Climbing - Dining - Casinos
- Boating - Para-Sailing - Jet Skiing - Swimming
- Wind Surfing - Scuba Diving - Fishing - Water Skiing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee||$125 + Tax|
HOLIDAY: (Spring Break, Memorial, 4th July, Labor Day)
$295 per night w/3-night minimum
$199/night (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
$895 Week -- No Saturday arrivals
$169/night (Friday,Saturday, Sunday)
$795 Week -- No Saturday arrivals
** PAYPAL Verified **
PERSONAL CHECK (up to two weeks prior to arrival date) - No fee
PAYPAL* - [fee 3% + .30]
*If payment sent thru PayPal via "FRIENDS & FAMILY" - No fee
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, jetted tub, two sinks
- Hall Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Master - 1 queen, 1 child bed
- 1 aero bed Queen For the little ones: Toddler bed, high chair, and pac-n-play available
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Full Amenities: * 3 Queens + 1 aero bed (sleeps 8 comfortably) * Stainless Appliances (2008) * Washer & Dryer * R/O & Softened Water * Satellite TV: (DVD and VHS) * Central A/C * Ceiling Fans in every room throughout house * Iron & Iron Board * Granite Counter Tops throughout house * Jacuzzi Tub in Master * Fire Place: Master & Main Entertainment Rm. * GARAGE PARKING: 50' Deep Attached Garage Parking + 2 car w/remote (garage: 1,300sq.ft total) * BBQ & Covered Patio w/ceiling fans * Patio table (seats six) * For the little ones: Toddler bed, high chair, and pac-n-play available