Beach House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 8 Sleeps
- August 27 to September 3rd ($1000/week)
- Additional September weeks ($800/week)
Note about the photos: The first set are of the 1st floor. The second set are of the 2nd floor.
This is a lovely, very clean, beautiful home that has recently been updated. The house has 2 floors, each with a separate entrance. Each floor of the house includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with tub/shower, kitchen with gas stove, and living room. Each floor has a 2 queen-sized beds, 2 twin-sized beds, 1 queen-sized pullout sleeper couch, and a 2-person loveseat. Rent either one floor, or both floors for a large group/family. One floor sleeps up to 8 people comfortably, or 16 people for both floors.
There is also a large yard with 2 outdoor private showers, 2 gas B-B-Q grills, patio sets with umbrellas, and lounge chairs. In front, there is a four car parking capacity on the property and plenty of street parking.
The house is located a short walk from the Lavallette beach. The Lavallette beach has lifeguards present at swim zones during beach hours. Lavallette charges a fee to go onto the beach, however we do provide 2 complementary beach badges for your stay.
This rental is available seasonal, monthly, or weekly. Both floors work great for large families. Make the summer of 2016 a summer to remember! You will want to return again next year!!!
Terrific place for vacation.
About the Owner
Born in New Jersey and raised in New Jersey. I have two properties in Lavallette. One is my personal home and the other I rent. I have been renting this house for over 10 years and everyone tells me that it's the best house they ever rented. I aim to please my guests and always provide the little extras that will make your vacation memorable and special.
(3 traveler reviews)
Terrific place for vacation.
We loved staying in the lower unit for about 5 years until illness now prevents us from returning. It was our home away from home, and it was very clean, comfortable, and close to the beach, shops and restaurants in Lavallette. Mary and her husband are so kind and accommodating, and the only time we had a problem with something, it was fixed that same day. We would recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice rental for their vacation, and we wish we could return.
This house was amazing
This house was super clean and kid friendly. It was perfect for my three young children. Having the washing machine and dryer was a big plus for us. Mary and her family were so accommodating and easy going. We were able to go shopping and enjoy the beach. We will definitely be back next year.
Love this house!
Love this house-- so clean and kid friendly. The fence around the yard is so helpful with little kids. Walking distance to parks (at the bay), the beach and main street to eat and go shopping will make your shore experience the most memorable. We will be back every year!
From the Owner
“Lavallette is my favorite place to spend over the summer.”
Activity and Interests
Stuff to do around town:
- Ice Cream at Night
- Tanning on the Beach
- Swimming in the Ocean
- Sunsets across Barnegat Bay
- Sunrises across the Atlantic Ocean
- Dining out at Seafood Restaurants
- Fishing and Crabbing on the Docks
- Renting 2 and 4-person bikes
- Pools and Slides at the Seaside Water Park
- Games and Rides at the Seaside Boardwalk
- Morning Jogs on the town-wide Boardwalk
- Shopping at Summer Clothing and Gift Shops
- Trying your luck at Put-Put and Mini Golf Courses
- Taking young kids to Lavallette's jungle gym areas along the Bay
- Playing at Lavallette's Tennis and Basketball Courts overlooking the Bay
Nearby stores/restaurants include:
- Rite Aid
- Dunkin Donuts
- A&P Supermarket
- Lenny's Pizzeria
- Beach Bum Bagel Shop
- Johnny Fries
- The Bayview Cafe
- Crab's Claw Restaurant
- Labrador Lounge Restaurant
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- Big Ed's Produce Farmers Market
- Iceberg Ice Cream Parlor
- The Music Man Singing Ice Cream Shop
- 3 Miles = Seaside Boardwalk and Amusement Park
- 3 Miles = Seaside Break Water Beach Water Park (formally Water
- 7 Miles = AMC Lowes Seacourt Movie Theatre (Toms River)
- 9 Miles = Jenkinson's Boardwalk & Aquarium (Point Pleasant)
- 35 Miles = Six Flags Great Adventure Park & Hurriane Harbor (Jackson)
- 37 Miles = Long Beach Island
- 63 Miles = Atlantic City Casinos
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $300
Weekly Rate in July or August: $1800
Weekly Rate in June or September: $1200
Monthly Rate: $7000
*************** SUMMER OF 2015 ***************
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“I am always a phone call away to help you with anything that you need.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- water parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Toilet, sink, and shower/tub.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Master Bedroom has 32inch LCD HDTV with dresser and closet.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Two twin beds, dresser, lamps, and closet.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, One queen bed with dresser, lamps, and closet.
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- - Highspeed Internet with Wireless Router (Wi-Fi) - 40 inch HDTV 1080p flatscreen TV with cable in living room - 32 inch HDTV 1080p flatscreen TV with cable in master bedroom - Central Air Conditioning - Gas Stove - Microwave - Refrigerator - Coffee Machine - Washer and Dryer - Cooking Utensils - Dishes/Glasses/Silverware - Kitchen Table with Chairs - Large yard with picket fence - Picnic Tables - Outside Shower - Outside Gas B-B-Q Grill