*Modern Beach Chic* 2 Bedrooms* 2 Baths**each with walk-in Shower* Beach-side*
WOW, Location, View, Luxury, this magnificent posh 7th Floor vacation condo home in Vanderbilt Towers on Vanderbilt Beach has it all. Everything the heart desires is in close proximity, elegant beach-side dining, desirable golf courses, upscale shopping as well as resale shopping, and of course the white sand beach called Vanderbilt.
* The 7th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 baths, condo in Vanderbilt Towers has new tile flooring throughout, two (2) very modern bathrooms, new memory comfort mattresses for the King-size bed as well as for the two Twin beds, a 55' wall-mounted flat screen TV, and the latest in trendy beach furnishings to provide the kind of luxury that makes for a fantastic beach side vacation.
The condo offers magnificent views, secure WI-FI, artwork, unlimited FREE calling anywhere in the US and Canada, a heated pool, marvelous beach access, great location close to grocery stores, health club, bike rental, library, movie theaters, etc. We pamper our guests.
* The magnificent VIEWS from the 7th floor are to the Gulf of Mexico waters, over the mangroves of Delnor-Wiggins State Park, all the way to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs and beyond. Turkey Bay surrounds the peninsula and when dolphins come fishing here, they can be seen from the lanai of the condo.
* The luxury condo has sparkling ceilings throughout, creating the one of a kind shimmering atmosphere so much desired in Naples.
* The tiled ENTRY with medallion inlays is the focus of the small foyer area with mirror, bench, and coat hangers.
* The new Florida KITCHEN has white Shaker cabinets with designer handles and all appliances are new also. The kitchen is complete with everything from champagne glasses to tea cups, and from colorful glass lid pots to garlic press. Every day living as well as entertaining is a sumptuous experience, and all is there for luxury living and hosting in style.
* The DINING area is inviting with leather/wood chairs, a palm tree base and glass top table, and matching table decor. The hues are light in color with an elegant tropical flair.
* The GREAT ROOM has luxury blue Italian leather seating--love seats and easy chair, 55' wall mounted TV, ottomans, and side tables. The luxury decor reflects the latest trend in a surprisingly new beach look. The wonderful view is of the Gulf of Mexico water way called Turkey Bay.
* The LANAI with its astounding view of the Gulf of Mexico, Turkey Bay, and Marina Bay waters is accessed through the great room as well as the master bedroom. A huge glass wall with new, 2015, white sliding door separates the luxury rooms from the large lanai. Lanai sitting can be done on a 4-seater bench, at a 2-chair high table as well as a 2-chair bistro table. The view from anywhere on the lanai is amazing--of the Gulf of Mexico waters, over the mangroves of Delnor Wiggins State Park, all the way to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs and beyond. The sub-tropical evening sky with all the stars and moon creates a very romantic atmosphere for a late evening dining on the lanai.
* The luxury MASTER BEDROOM SUITE is furnished with Robb & Stucky island style furniture including an armoise with TV, King-size bed with memory foam sleep comfort, goose down comforter (winter only), and comes with walk-in closed and the very best view a bed can offer--over to the Gulf of Mexico.
* The Master BATH, en-suite, is very modern, has a walk-in shower with clear glass doors, rain shower head, soap/shampoo niche, a designer vanity, and mirrored walls.
* The 2nd BEDROOM view is of the Turkey Bay waterway and well into the distance, astounding visitors every time. The room is furnished with Rob & Stucky island furniture, including two (2) twin beds each with memory foam sleep comfort mattress for happy dreaming.
* The 2nd BATH is modern, has walk-in shower with clear glass doors, soap/shampoo niche, a designer vanity, and mirrored walls.
* The BEACH is just minutes away, a 3 to 5 minute walk along a private walk bordering on state park property. Vanderbilt Beach was voted the best beach many years over as the powder-sugar like sand is unrivaled. Watching the sun set is a very beautiful and relaxing way to end a day on the beach.
* The POOL is surrounded by tropical vegetation. The pool deck is an oasis for relaxing and sun bathing. The pool is adjacent to the building and its use is limited to owners and their guests. The pool is heated in the winter.
* WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR GUESTS; guests receive a pass to all of Florida's State Parks, and we accommodate special requests like pre-arrival shopping, etc.
We also furnish over-sized Egyptian cotton towels and more. The pass is good for Delnor Wiggins State Park as well as all other FL State Parks. The pass (provided for the stay of the vacation), gives unlimited free access on foot, by bike, or car to all the parks' amenities, beach, boat launch, and picnic areas.
* The BUILDING, each one of the 8 floors has a wall mural depicting a Naples only attraction sketched by a local resident artist, enhancing uniqueness and style of this luxury beach side retreat. The building is on a private peninsula with gated access, creating a secure environment 24/7.
* A private walkway leads to the beach and park as well as to the endless bike path and pedestrian hiking ways.
* LOCATION: The condo is a mile north of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, and one half mile north of the prestigious LaPlaya Resort. Fine dining--Watermark Grill, Turtle Club; shopping--Publix and Wal-Mart; and the Artist-Naples, all are only minutes away.
The residence offers all the amenities that make it a first class destination--for seasonal renters, for living at the beach or while waiting to move into a new home.
A Beach-side Gem
About the Owner
We are sun & fun loving people. Ingrid grew up in Europe and worked in Germany, England, and France before coming to the USA where she was awarded the Doctor of Education degree. Jerry is a honored veteran of the Vietnam War, a sharp-shooter, and in later years investigated for the Inspector General’s office of the Army. He retired from now Alcatel-Lucent.
Ingrid purchased this condo in 1998
Why Ingrid chose Florida South Gulf Coast
When we still lived at our home on the Chain-O-Lakes in Illinois, now a Vacation Rental Home, we longed for a warmer climate and the beach. After looking up and down Florida's West Coast, from Ft. Myers to Marco Island, we immediately loved the location of Vanderbilt Towers due to the so very close proximity to a State Park as well as miles of white sandy beach, Vanderbilt Beach. We have been here for over 16 years now sharing our home with guests from all over the world.
What makes this condo unique
Coming from the north we were awe struck by the view the condo offers during the day as well as at night, and the condo home had all the basics: great location, fantastic views, a nice open floor plan, and plenty of room. The condo was once again updated in 2015 to keep it current in style and luxury. It is a gorgeous beach-side vacation home.
(20 traveler reviews)
A Beach-side Gem
View of Gulf of Mexico, luxury condo, pool, free pass to Delnor-Wiggins Park, beach chairs, etc., modern kitchen with built in office desk area, 3 min. walk to beach, it was so much more than was expected.
A Treasure by the Gulf
I was traveling on business for my company and decided to try a vacation rental instead of the usual hotels. This property lived up to it’s description and more. I forgot that I was on a business trip every time I returned from the meetings. As matter of fact, Ingrid was able to book me some additional nights for my stay so I could enjoy all Naples had to offer with some of her kind suggestions. It was like my private concierge service!
The unit itself, very clean ( well above hotel standards ), lovely pool area and a short walk to the beach and park. Restaurants were abundant and fit anyone’s taste. The kitchen was fully equipped, all though I just made breakfast for myself.
I’m surely going to return soon to this rental and this also opened my eyes to vacation rentals.
Tranquil Vacation in rental 7006702
Relaxing time in North Naples. Short walk to a beautiful beach. Close to fine restaurants and lots of shopping. Condo was well maintained and furnished nicely in a quite location on the 7th floor. We look forward to our next visit.
7 days of peace and tranquility in this amazingly equipped condo.
Walks on the beach just over the road and in Delnor Wiggins' State Park with dips in the warm Gulf water and the sparkling pool. Shelling is a delight and Sand Dollars aplenty! The proximity and convenience to the beach plus nearby restaurants and grocery stores is superb. The owners are incredibly friendly and helpful and we certainly hope to be able to visit again soon. Judy Odendaal
Great location. Owners were awesome to work with.
This location is excellent. Beach is a short walk. Owners provide a free state beach pass if you want to drive over to Wiggins Park. Either are great options. The condo itself was well equipt and very comfortable. The owners have a guide book that they provide for informational and policy purposes. The tennants of the building are very welcoming. We would stay again and recommend this owner and unit highly. Great work Ingrid and Jerry!!!
We looked at many of the Vanderbilt Tower units for rent, but always came back to this condo. What made it so different were a few things e.g. Its 7th floor location with really great views all around, it was staged, modern, looked very spacious, and it was super clean and exceeded our needs. It turned out to be a great choice and when back in Naples, we will stay there again.
From the Owner
“When we still lived at our home on the Chain-O-Lakes in Illinois, now a Vacation Rental Home, we longed for a warmer climate and the beach. After looking up and down Florida's West Coast, from Ft. Myers to Marco Island, we immediately loved the location of Vanderbilt Towers due to the so very close proximity to a State Park as well as miles of white sandy beach, Vanderbilt Beach. We have been here for over 16 years now sharing our home with guests from all over the world.”
Activity and Interests
* Visit Orlando, Disneyland, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, approx. 200 mls.
* Visit Tampa, Bush Gardens, approx. 135 mls.
* Delnor Wiggins State Park and Beach, 3 to 5 min walk, 5 Parking areas, picnic tables, boardwalks, showers, observation tower, boat-launching ramp, swimming, boating, fishing.
* Naples Beaches, from Gordon Pass to Seagate Drive. 0ver 10 miles of sandy beach.
* Vanderbilt Beach with restrooms, plenty of parking in lot next to Ritz Carlton Hotel.
* Clam Pass Park/Beach with kayak and catamaran rentals, scenic boardwalk.
* Visit 10,000 Islands, 1 hour by car.
* Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, 16 minutes by car.
* Naples Philharmonic, 10 minutes by car.
* Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, 25 minutes by car.
* The Shops at Waterside--Gucci, Tiffany's, Channel, Louis Vuitton.
* Fine and casual dining--Caribbean, Floribbean, French, German, American, Watermark Grill, Turtle Club, Stoney's Steakhouse, Crissy's at Bayfront.
* Florida Golf
* Mini Golf
* Shuffle Board
* Naple's Trolly Tour
* Kayak the Everglades
* And Much More
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Standard Rate 2017
May 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
14 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
Oct 1 2017 - Dec 19 2017
14 night minimum stay
Jan 10 2018 - Jan 31 2018
21 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
Feb 1 2018 - Feb 28 2018
28 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
Mar 1 2018 - Mar 31 2018
30 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add $8 per night, per additional guest|
Apr 1 2018 - Apr 30 2018
14 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Accept payment trough HomeAway, VRBO, VacationRentals by Credit Card or eCheck.
Also accept bank draft, wire transfers, PayPal.
Rates subject to change without notice.
Reservation MUST be booked a minimum of 40 days prior to arrival date to comply with By-laws.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
From the Owner
“Coming from the north we were awe struck by the view the condo offers during the day as well as at night, and the condo home had all the basics: great location, fantastic views, a nice open floor plan, and plenty of room. The condo was once again updated in 2015 to keep it current in style and luxury. It is a gorgeous beach-side vacation home.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, New and all designer en Suite with mirror wall is bright.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, New designer BR has large walk-in shower, mirror, and tile.
- The bathrooms are identical and totally modern with tile flooring, tiled showers with niches for soap and shampoo storage, Euro glass doors and shower heads, chic sink cabinets with drawers and baskets, and exclusive light fixtures.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master Bedroom with en-Suite, 8 ft. high doors onto lanai.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Great view of Harbor, new memory foam mattresses, spacious.
- Sitting on K-size bed in MBR view is over park mangroves to Gulf of Mexico. MBR has new memory foam mattress, mattress cover as well as protector, armoire, large dresser, mirrors, TV, seating, FL artwork, tile flooring, updated walk-in closet, all designer and modern en Suite, glitter spangled ceiling, old Florida designer lighting. The furnishings in the 2nd bedroom are identical to those in the Master bedroom except for artwork, lighting, and seating that is uniquely different. Much sunshine enters through the large window with view of marina and North Naples.
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Luxury Beach-side Residence * Gated Community * Secure Building * Located on a one-of-a-kind Peninsula * FREE FL State Parks Visitor Pass * Private heated Pool with deck area, shower, and washrooms * Party Room * Laundry rooms for full-time Residents and their Guests * 55' flat screen, wall mounted, TV + a 35' TV, all on Cable * CD Player + Radio * Beach Access & Water sport rentals * Beach Chairs, Towels, Umbrella * Bike Path & nearby bike rentals * Connors Park Walking/Jogging Path * High Speed Internet * 1 mile to Wal-Mart, Publix, Starbucks, and fine dining