WOW, Location, Location, Beach-side, View, Luxury, this magnificent posh 7th Floor vacation condo home in Vanderbilt Towers by Vanderbilt Beach has it all. Everything the heart desires is in close proximity, elegant beach-side dining, desirable golf courses, upscale shopping as well as resale shopping, and of course the white sand beach called Vanderbilt.
* The 7th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 baths, condo in Vanderbilt Towers has new tile flooring throughout, two (2) very modern bathrooms, new memory comfort mattresses for the King-size bed as well as for the two Twin beds, 1000 threat count Egyption Cotton sheets, a 55' wall-mounted flat screen TV, and the latest in trendy beach furnishings to provide the kind of luxury that makes for a fantastic beach side vacation.
The condo offers magnificent views, secure WI-FI, artwork, unlimited FREE calling anywhere in the US and Canada, a heated pool, marvelous beach access, great location close to grocery stores, health club, bike rental, library, movie theaters, etc. We pamper our guests.
* The magnificent VIEWS from the 7th floor are to the Gulf of Mexico waters, over the mangroves of Delnor-Wiggins State Park, all the way to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs and beyond. Turkey Bay surrounds the peninsula and when dolphins come fishing here, they can be seen from the lanai of the condo.
* The luxury condo has sparkling ceilings throughout, creating the one of a kind shimmering atmosphere so much desired in Naples.
* The tiled ENTRY with medallion inlays is the focus of the small foyer area with mirror, bench, and coat hangers.
* The new Florida KITCHEN has white Shaker cabinets with designer handles and all appliances are new also. The kitchen is complete with everything from champagne glasses to tea cups, and from colorful glass lid pots to garlic press. Every day living as well as entertaining is a sumptuous experience, and all is there for luxury living and hosting in style.
* The DINING area is inviting with leather/wood chairs, a palm tree base and glass top table, and matching table decor. The hues are light in color with an elegant tropical flair.
* The GREAT ROOM has luxury blue Italian leather seating--love seats and easy chair, 55' wall mounted TV, ottomans, and side tables. The luxury decor reflects the latest trend in a surprisingly new beach look. The wonderful view is of the Gulf of Mexico water way called Turkey Bay.
* The LANAI with its astounding view of the Gulf of Mexico, Turkey Bay, and Marina Bay waters is accessed through the great room as well as the master bedroom. A huge glass wall with new, 2015, white sliding door separates the luxury rooms from the large lanai. Lanai sitting can be done on a 4-seater bench, at a 2-chair high table as well as a 2-chair bistro table. The view from anywhere on the lanai is amazing--of the Gulf of Mexico waters, over the mangroves of Delnor Wiggins State Park, all the way to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs and beyond. The sub-tropical evening sky with all the stars and moon creates a very romantic atmosphere for a late evening dining on the lanai.
* The luxury MASTER BEDROOM SUITE is furnished with Robb & Stucky island style furniture including an armoise with TV, King-size bed with memory foam sleep comfort, goose down comforter (winter only), and comes with walk-in closed and the very best view a bed can offer--over to the Gulf of Mexico.
* The Master BATH, en-suite, is very modern, has a walk-in shower with clear glass doors, rain shower head, soap/shampoo niche, a designer vanity, and mirrored walls.
* The 2nd BEDROOM view is of the Turkey Bay waterway and well into the distance, astounding visitors every time. The room is furnished with Rob & Stucky island furniture, including two (2) twin beds each with memory foam sleep comfort mattress for happy dreaming.
* The 2nd BATH is modern, has walk-in shower with clear glass doors, soap/shampoo niche, a designer vanity, and mirrored walls.
* The BEACH is just minutes away, a 3 to 5 minute walk along a private walk bordering on state park property. Vanderbilt Beach was voted the best beach many years over as the powder-sugar like sand is unrivaled. Watching the sun set is a very beautiful and relaxing way to end a day on the beach.
* The POOL is surrounded by tropical vegetation. The pool deck is an oasis for relaxing and sun bathing. The pool is adjacent to the building and its use is limited to owners and their guests. The pool is heated in the winter.
* WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR GUESTS; guests receive a pass to all of Florida's State Parks, and we accommodate special requests like pre-arrival shopping, etc.
We also furnish over-sized Egyptian cotton towels and more. The pass is good for Delnor Wiggins State Park as well as all other FL State Parks. The pass (provided for the stay of the vacation), gives unlimited free access on foot, by bike, or car to all the parks' amenities, beach, boat launch, and picnic areas.
* The BUILDING, each one of the 8 floors has a wall mural depicting a Naples only attraction sketched by a local resident artist, enhancing uniqueness and style of this luxury beach side retreat. The building is on a private peninsula with gated access, creating a secure environment 24/7.
* A private walkway leads to the beach and park as well as to the endless bike path and pedestrian hiking ways.
* LOCATION: The condo is a mile north of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, and one half mile north of the prestigious LaPlaya Resort. Fine dining--Watermark Grill, Turtle Club; shopping--Publix and Wal-Mart; and the Artist-Naples, all are only minutes away.
The residence offers all the amenities that make it a first class destination--for seasonal renters, for living at the beach or while waiting to move into a new home.