House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Welcome to The New Waterfront Million Dollar View!
This home has 27ft vaulted ceiling in the living room with 60' Flat Screen TV.
Every room has plasma flat screens, and DVD players with a great selection of movies & great novels.
Last house on the waterway with a wraparound balcony has unobstructed sunsets and sunrises located on a bird sanctuary.Enjoy the double pillow hammock in the Waterfront Tiki or a cocktail at the bamboo bar.
Canoe and Kayaks are free to use at your liesure.Paddles & life jackets it's all here....
Want to go Dolphin and Manatee watching? HA! You don't have to go far!
Just step outside on the dock to see a multitude of wildlife.
Fish for snook,redfish,trout, sheaphead, amberjack, and mullet or go
out for the big game in tampa bay, grouper, snapper, spanish
mackrel, tarpon or into the Gulf of Mexico.
Features are:Waterfront Tiki Hut & cable T V with bamboo bar. Bamboo moon chairs with double pillow hammock. Come and enjoy yourself !
* Large kitchen with granite bars inside and out.
* Huge master bedroom,with king bed 18 foot with vaulted ceilings.
* Master bath has tile and Glass block walk in shower.
* 2 private master bedroom balconies see miles of waterfront views.
* 30 minutes to fabulous Gulf Beaches by car.10 Minutes to Courtney Cambell Causway beaches with pavillions and BBQs on site 5 minutes by boat
* Access to Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico - No fixed bridges.
* Great Restaurants Codys Roadhouse Grille, Chilies,TGI Fridays,Sonnys BBQ,Wing House,Lee Garden 5 minutes City Fish, Southwestern Grille, Cracker Barrel, Flame Stone Jack Willies, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steak House, Outback,Applebees 10 MinutesThe Westshore Mall, Has Maggianos Itilian Food The International Mall, Has The Cheesecake Factory & Citrus Park Town Center, all Have Great Food and Shopping * 5 mins. to Tampa Int airport
* 10 mins. to Raymond James stadium
* 15 mins. ST Pete Times Forume, hockey, Bull Riding, Basketball, and other Sporting Events & concerts
* 15 mins. to nite life & historic ybor city
* 25 minutes to Tropicana field baseball &
* 20 minutes Fla aquarium
* 20 minutes Busch Gardens & Adventure Island
* 90 mins. to Orlando - Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios
Relaxing and very enjoyable
About the Owner
(22 traveler reviews)
Relaxing and very enjoyable
My family and I stayed at this property for a week and had such a great time! The house is beautiful and well maintained by Larry and his wife. Larry took us out on the boat one day and we had such a great time! He was extremely hospitable to us which made our stay enjoyable. Larry and his wife smoked us some ribs, which were absolutely tasty! Thank you to the lovely couple!!! We will be back!
Million Dollar Holiday
From the minute we arrived until we reluctantly had to leave, Larry and Debbie treated us like Millionaires in their beautiful home.
I real estate, the saying it's all about Location, Location, Location was surely written about this fabulous property. Right next to the waterfront - but within minutes of all the supermarkets and restaurants you will need - this is simply heaven on earth.
Many an hour was spent sunning ourselves on the decking, cooling off with a cold one in the tikka bar, then back to panaromic view on our veranda for a BBQ from the grill.
Downtown Tampa is only 20 minutes away, Clearwater 30 and if you fancy a trip to the parks in Orlando they're only 90 minutes away.
One of our favourite afternoons was spent on a boat trip with Larry and his grandson "Captain Frankie". We saw wild dolphins, had the opportunity to be dropped off at Bahamma Breeze for a drink, then saw the most stunning sunset we have ever seen.
Larry, Debbie, and Frankie - thank you so much for your kindness, your guidance (where to shop, eat and visit etc) but most of all for your warm friendship.
We truly hope to see you all very soon. Thanks and all the very best for the future.
Derek, Heather and Lucy
Home Away From Home
This was a great place for my family and I to vacation, plenty of room for a family of 6. Upon our arrival, Larry and his wife had smoked BBQ chicken waiting for us, a very welcoming surprise after a long day of traveling. The house was very clean and well kept. Anything we needed Larry was just a phone call away. Our boys were in heaven having a private dock to fish from any time of day or night, and kayaking with the manatees was amazing. Larry even took the time to take the boys out fishing on his boat while we were there. The view from the balcony is spectacular at sun set. The location is prime, so close to just about anything from the grocery store to our favorite coffee shop, and many wonderful restaurants to choose from. I think our favorite was Cody's BBQ. We would defiantly recommend this property to our friends and family looking for a place to stay while in Tampa.
Perfect location to explore the Tampa area
We took our daughter to the University of Tampa and used this as our homebase for the week. Larry and his wife provided us with a beautiful home and even treated us to home cooked ribs the first night. Later in the week he acted as our tour guide and took us out on his boat. The house is very conveniently located to supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants and the beaches as well as downtown Tampa. We will definitely be back when we visit the University.
My family and I had an awesome stay at this property. We were warmly greeted by Larry and his wife. The place was exceptionally clean( which is a very big deal to me). They were a source of knowledge about the area and the location is pretty close to everything like the beautiful beach Fort De soto and Busch Gardens! They left us a watermelon in the fridge, not sure how they knew but it is our kids favorite. Our kids totally enjoyed the kayaking and watching the manatees that came near the boat. There is a Publix and Walmart less than a mile away. For Dunkin Donuts coffee lovers like my husband and myself, there is one less than a mile away :-). I will totally recommend this property!!!
Tampa area Home
Great location, ideal for fishing if you rent their boat. Home was very clean!! The deck around the home alows you to see sun rises and sun sets!! If you don't like steps you won't enjoy this place. Home is all about the views!! Larry and Deb are great owners and will fix anything that might be broke. Larry also make the best ribs in town. best Resturant is just down the street City Fish, great food and stiff drinks!! You are about 20 minutes to Honey Moon Island which is very nice!! You are about 20 Minutes to Busch Gardens and only ten minutes to Major League Ball park for the Yankies. The River Walk in Tampa is also nice to visit!!
Activity and Interests
There are several restaurants including Applebees, The Outback Steakhouse, City Fish fresh seafood chilies olive garden and The Bahama Breeze just 4 miles away on the water, just to name a few!
Charter fishing, flats trips available for redfish, trout, sheephead,
snook, spanish mackrel, tarpon,& jacks and blue crab.
We are currently offering a 20ft SEA FOX center console boat with a 150 hp Mercury motor along with the house for $1750.00 to 1850.00 per week, or just rent this Million Dollar View for $1250.00-1350.00 per week plus tax.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Dec 23 2016
3 night minimum stay
Jan 7 2017 - Jan 28 2017
7 night minimum stay
winter spring train
Feb 18 2017 - Mar 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning fee||$115 + Tax|
cancellation policy deposits are non refundable we will with 60 day notice relist dates as available to our calendar if we successfully fill the reserved dates we will refund the deposit less 100.00, normally when we show our calendar as booked most guest interested in dates previously booked do not return to check availability in most cases we do fill the cancellation & return deposit less 100.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- All inclusive 4 flat screen tv's & DVD's, with great selection of movies & high speed wireless internet. Fully equiped back granite kitchen, towels, linens, blender, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, new gas grille, new patio furniture and hammocks with 18ft above ground pool. King bed in master, 2 queen bed, this home sleeps 6 comfortably. We have additional roll outs. Float in the pool and get a tan, or go kayaking or canoeing on your own fishing & eco tour we have 5 kayaks 1 canoe to enjoy at your leisure. We also have a 20 ft seafox center console boat available . Daily rental sunset cruises or fishing trips with sunset cruises include free real pina coladas. Bird Watching,Manatees&Dolphins right here ,Season is comming soon ..Don't miss the warm sunshine..The Waterfront Tiki & pool are new .Hammocks,Bamboo Bar & Bamboo moon chairs very comfy with a resort like atmosphere... Centrally located in Tampa, 5 mins. from the airport,.Arrangements for shuttle can be made. YBOR City...20 min... Golf courses within 5 miles. Westchase, The Eagles.. Dockage for large boat or ours, with Waterfront Tiki,TVs & Bamboo bar......Fun Fun...