House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Welcome to The New Waterfront Million Dollar View!
This home has 27ft vaulted ceiling in the living room with 60' Flat Screen TV.
Every room has plasma flat screens, and DVD players with a great selection of movies & great novels.
Last house on the waterway with a wraparound balcony has unobstructed sunsets and sunrises located on a bird sanctuary.Enjoy the double pillow hammock in the Waterfront Tiki or a cocktail at the bamboo bar.
Canoe and Kayaks are free to use at your liesure.Paddles & life jackets it's all here....
Want to go Dolphin and Manatee watching? HA! You don't have to go far!
Just step outside on the dock to see a multitude of wildlife.
Fish for snook,redfish,trout, sheaphead, amberjack, and mullet or go
out for the big game in tampa bay, grouper, snapper, spanish
mackrel, tarpon or into the Gulf of Mexico.
Features are:Waterfront Tiki Hut & cable T V with bamboo bar. Bamboo moon chairs with double pillow hammock. Come and enjoy yourself !
* Large kitchen with granite bars inside and out.
* Huge master bedroom,with king bed 18 foot with vaulted ceilings.
* Master bath has tile and Glass block walk in shower.
* 2 private master bedroom balconies see miles of waterfront views.
* 30 minutes to fabulous Gulf Beaches by car.10 Minutes to Courtney Cambell Causway beaches with pavillions and BBQs on site 5 minutes by boat
* Access to Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico - No fixed bridges.
* Great Restaurants Codys Roadhouse Grille, Chilies,TGI Fridays,Sonnys BBQ,Wing House,Lee Garden 5 minutes City Fish, Southwestern Grille, Cracker Barrel, Flame Stone Jack Willies, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steak House, Outback,Applebees 10 MinutesThe Westshore Mall, Has Maggianos Itilian Food The International Mall, Has The Cheesecake Factory & Citrus Park Town Center, all Have Great Food and Shopping * 5 mins. to Tampa Int airport
* 10 mins. to Raymond James stadium
* 15 mins. ST Pete Times Forume, hockey, Bull Riding, Basketball, and other Sporting Events & concerts
* 15 mins. to nite life & historic ybor city
* 25 minutes to Tropicana field baseball &
* 20 minutes Fla aquarium
* 20 minutes Busch Gardens & Adventure Island
* 90 mins. to Orlando - Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios
Home Away From Home
About the Owner
4.8 based on 20 traveler reviews
Home Away From Home
This was a great place for my family and I to vacation, plenty of room for a family of 6. Upon our arrival, Larry and his wife had smoked BBQ chicken waiting for us, a very welcoming surprise after a long day of traveling. The house was very clean and well kept. Anything we needed Larry was just a phone call away. Our boys were in heaven having a private dock to fish from any time of day or night, and kayaking with the manatees was amazing. Larry even took the time to take the boys out fishing on his boat while we were there. The view from the balcony is spectacular at sun set. The location is prime, so close to just about anything from the grocery store to our favorite coffee shop, and many wonderful restaurants to choose from. I think our favorite was Cody's BBQ. We would defiantly recommend this property to our friends and family looking for a place to stay while in Tampa.
Perfect location to explore the Tampa area
We took our daughter to the University of Tampa and used this as our homebase for the week. Larry and his wife provided us with a beautiful home and even treated us to home cooked ribs the first night. Later in the week he acted as our tour guide and took us out on his boat. The house is very conveniently located to supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants and the beaches as well as downtown Tampa. We will definitely be back when we visit the University.
My family and I had an awesome stay at this property. We were warmly greeted by Larry and his wife. The place was exceptionally clean( which is a very big deal to me). They were a source of knowledge about the area and the location is pretty close to everything like the beautiful beach Fort De soto and Busch Gardens! They left us a watermelon in the fridge, not sure how they knew but it is our kids favorite. Our kids totally enjoyed the kayaking and watching the manatees that came near the boat. There is a Publix and Walmart less than a mile away. For Dunkin Donuts coffee lovers like my husband and myself, there is one less than a mile away :-). I will totally recommend this property!!!
Tampa area Home
Great location, ideal for fishing if you rent their boat. Home was very clean!! The deck around the home alows you to see sun rises and sun sets!! If you don't like steps you won't enjoy this place. Home is all about the views!! Larry and Deb are great owners and will fix anything that might be broke. Larry also make the best ribs in town. best Resturant is just down the street City Fish, great food and stiff drinks!! You are about 20 minutes to Honey Moon Island which is very nice!! You are about 20 Minutes to Busch Gardens and only ten minutes to Major League Ball park for the Yankies. The River Walk in Tampa is also nice to visit!!
Larry and Deborah could not have more helpful or welcoming. The house is just as described, easy to find and close to all amenities. We would recommend to all our friends - the ideal place to stay in Tampa! We found it easy to visit Kennedy Space Centre, Disney, Adventure Land and of course the beaches. Larry told of local ones not too far away, but our favourite was Clearwater. Larry also had beach equipment for us to use - and the sun umbrella was a must! It was so lovely seeing all the wildlife so close to the house.
Beautiful, authentic American home
I cannot recommend this property enough. The owners Larry and Debbie were wonderful. As we have never sailed a boat, Larry took us out for two really long trips on the beautiful bay. From the boat and the decking of the property we were able to see manatees, dolphins and a whole host of different species of birds. We even saw a flying fish - honestly! The house was beautifully presented - immaculate and a truly authentic American home. The tiki hut was brilliant, providing shelter either from the shade of the sun or the heavy Tampa rain and lovely to sit there in the evenings watching the TV (installed inside the hut) and/or the bay. The smoked pork Debbie prepared for our arrival was the best meat we had the whole of our holiday. We have been on many lovely holidays and I can say this was genuinely the best overall experience in terms of accommodation and the setting was amazing. Loads to do nearby and even Orlando is only an hour and a half away if you want to mix up the relaxation with the theme parks. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island both also good and only 30 mins drive away. Two huge malls 5-10 miles away - both good although we liked the one nearest the airport best. Also loads of nice places to eat. I cannot recommend this property enough if you are looking for a beautiful place to stay, in a breath-taking location - a great place to relax, plus great beaches, theme parks, shopping and dining.
Activity and Interests
There are several restaurants including Applebees, The Outback Steakhouse, City Fish fresh seafood chilies olive garden and The Bahama Breeze just 4 miles away on the water, just to name a few!
Charter fishing, flats trips available for redfish, trout, sheephead,
snook, spanish mackrel, tarpon,& jacks and blue crab.
We are currently offering a 20ft SEA FOX center console boat with a 150 hp Mercury motor along with the house for $1750.00 to 1850.00 per week, or just rent this Million Dollar View for $1250.00-1350.00 per week plus tax.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 2017 - Jan 28 2017
7 night minimum stay
winter spring train
Feb 18 2017 - Mar 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning fee||$115 + Tax|
cancellation policy deposits are non refundable we will with 60 day notice relist dates as available to our calendar if we successfully fill the reserved dates we will refund the deposit less 100.00, normally when we show our calendar as booked most guest interested in dates previously booked do not return to check availability in most cases we do fill the cancellation & return deposit less 100.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- All inclusive 4 flat screen tv's & DVD's, with great selection of movies & high speed wireless internet. Fully equiped back granite kitchen, towels, linens, blender, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, new gas grille, new patio furniture and hammocks with 18ft above ground pool. King bed in master, 2 queen bed, this home sleeps 6 comfortably. We have additional roll outs. Float in the pool and get a tan, or go kayaking or canoeing on your own fishing & eco tour we have 5 kayaks 1 canoe to enjoy at your leisure. We also have a 20 ft seafox center console boat available . Daily rental sunset cruises or fishing trips with sunset cruises include free real pina coladas. Bird Watching,Manatees&Dolphins right here ,Season is comming soon ..Don't miss the warm sunshine..The Waterfront Tiki & pool are new .Hammocks,Bamboo Bar & Bamboo moon chairs very comfy with a resort like atmosphere... Centrally located in Tampa, 5 mins. from the airport,.Arrangements for shuttle can be made. YBOR City...20 min... Golf courses within 5 miles. Westchase, The Eagles.. Dockage for large boat or ours, with Waterfront Tiki,TVs & Bamboo bar......Fun Fun...