Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
**FREE Golf Included at Cross Creek Golf & Country Club, see below**
What a wonderful and ideal location, relax here even if you don't play golf.
Comfortable accommodations, fully equipped and close to everything!
Heated pool, spa and steam room, tennis and a renovated Clubhouse await.
If Golf is not your 'thing', you will still find yourself surrounded by lush forestry and beautiful manicured greenery. Beach is only 20 minutes away and just 10 minutes from the airport!
Close to wonderful restaurants (including one on the premises), shops of all descriptions, plus a host of tourist attractions. So much to do...or peaceful
and quiet...if you choose.
All the attributes of a good life on 266 acres, in a carefully planned 18 hole Executive Golf Course community.
Free internet is available on the premises and can be installed in the condo for a very small charge.
(Executive Course is defined as having no par 5's, but is NOT a Par Three course). Nestled along the Six Mile Cypress Nature Preserve Cross Creek is surrounded by 16 lakes, lush green fairways and beautiful tropical flora...a most interesting and challenging course. You'll find all the amenities you would expect at a premier
Our 2 bedroom condo also features a den for added comfort, with 3 cable TV's, DVD player, extensive DVD movie library, VCR, and sofa bed.
The Master bedroom features a queen size bed, cable TV, a full wall of closets and walk-in shower. The second bedroom has two twin beds, cable TV and a full private bathroom, with tub and shower.
Completely equipped kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher and a full size washer and dryer IN the condo. Cookware, dishes etc., are all provided.
Additionally, all linens and towels are abundant, even beach towels.
There are two golf pull carts in our storage room, should you care to walk the course. A screened balcony opening from the living room and master bedroom affords a lovely place to relax.
A very comfortable 'home away from home'.....you'll see!
Please Note: Trucks, trailers, vans, boats, watercraft and motorcycles may not be parked on the property.
About the Owner
We are Gary and Geri Roeper. We live in Fort Myers, 20 minutes away from the condo. We are always available to provide information or assistance.
Activity and Interests
Located ideally between Route 1-75 and US-41, off
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2016 - Nov 30 2016
28 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
28 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Final Cleaning Fee||$95 + Tax|
Rates & Information- Rental lengths can be varied or adjusted.
(Note: DISREGARD ANY NIGHTLY NIGHT RATES) $25.00 application fee to Condo Association, per adult resident.
*GOLF SPECIAL STARTS*
Daily fee with cart is also possible w/ NO transfer fee. Call Pro Shop for rates. 239 768 1922.
MAY 1st till OCTOBER 31st -NO TRANSFER FEES -
18 Holes of Golf with Golf Cart approx. $23.50 each plus tax
Beautiful Condo starting at $485 per week, plus tax
* * *
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. A $200/400 refundable rental/security deposit is required to confirm reservation.
Deposit returned within two weeks of departure, assuming no damages. Cash, personal check or bank checks accepted. No credit cards.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Perfect location, offering close proximity to dining, shopping, attractions and of course golf!”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- live theater
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Sleeper Sofa in separate den.
- Sleep sofa in separate den.
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Furnishings/Luxuries * Air Conditioning * Ceiling Fan(s) * Sauna * Balcony * Heating * Screened Porch * Beach Towels * Linens Provided Appliances * Coffee Maker * Grill/BBQ * Stove * Dishwasher * Iron * Toaster *Hair Dryer * Dryer * Ironing Board * Washer * Full Refrigerator * Microwave Electronics * DVD Player and extensive DVD Movie Library * Alarm Clock * 2 Cable TV'S * Telephone * VCR Recreation/Activities * Amusement Park Nearby * Historic Area Nearby * Restaurant Nearby * Biking Nearby * Horseback Riding Nearby * Restaurant Onsite * Canoeing Nearby * Hot Tub * SCUBA Diving Nearby * Casino Nearby * Jetski Rentals Nearby * Shopping * Fishing Nearby * Night Club/Disco nearby * Tennis Onsite * Golf Onsite * Playground Nearby * Hiking Nearby * Pool (Shared) Transportation * Covered Parking/Garage * Reserved Parking Other Amenities & Features The Clubhouse features an attractive lounge, restaurant and two spacious verandas overlooking the golf course and nature preserve. Reserved covered parking, heated pool, whirlpool spa, covered picnic tables, gas grill and tennis courts are just a few short steps from your condo. The property is convenient to Southwest Regional Airport and I-75, excellent restaurants and superlative shopping. It's just 20 minutes to beach. Casino Cruises leave daily from Fort Myers Beach.