Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
If you are looking for a place to drop your bags at the door and just
say 'Ah... time to relax', Villa Foster is the vacation home
Restful... Sunny... Waterfront Home... w/ Boat!
It's actually used as my vacation home, too. My wife and I are planning to retire here just as soon as we can afford to. There is nothing like living on the water with warm weather and sunshine all year round. We love it!
Things I love about this property:
- upon entering the home, you walk into a big open great room and have a spectacular view of the pool and the canal... it's truly breathtaking.
- the sliding glass doors open all the way to expose the pool deck and most of the lanai. The lanai is my favorite place to enjoy Villa Foster. I can sit by the pool, read or throw something on the barbecue while watching the sun go down.... very relaxing!
- the brand new dock, which extends out 30 feet from the seawall and over the canal. Here you can sit under your tiki-hut and enjoy a cocktail in the Florida breeze.
- boat rides on the property's Hurricane Fun Deck 201. This is the best way to experience Cape Coral! We keep a chart of all the restaurants located on the water so they are easy to find as you make your way to and from one of our many beaches.
- the big window that looks out from the kitchen onto the pool, dock, and canal. You can never feel shut in at Villa Foster. This window makes it easy to keep an eye on independent swimmers while still enjoying the beautiful view.
- the quiet neighborhood. Villa Foster is in an established neighborhood of professionals and retirees. The wide, quiet canal adds to the serenity of the surroundings, while the beautifully landscaped homes across the canal are so pretty to look at, especially in the evening.
- sunning on the lanai. Pools that face west get the best sun of the day - so ours is great! It is just wonderful to lounge on one of the deck chairs then cool off with a dip in the pool. The pool is electrically heated during the cooler months - but always refreshing after sitting in the hot sun.
- the split bedroom layout. Whether you are traveling with friends or your family, the master bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms. This offers you an added measure of privacy. There is also a private exit to the pool area and a small garden off the master bath which, by the way, features a sunken tub.
- you can read or use the free wireless internet at the table, on the lanai, or anywhere in the home. Sit in the shade under the ceiling fan, if you wish, or in a cozy reading chair in the master bedroom. It is so comfortable.
- the local, attentive, property manager keeps everything running smoothly. The property is stocked with basics like paper towels, laundry detergent, shower soap, and shampoo.
- we are kid friendly. We have accumulated some toys, books and games at the property over the years. Your children can play inside and out at Villa Foster.
Cape Coral is a restful, sunny place to spend your vacation. The comfort and ease of staying at Villa Foster will make your vacation just perfect! Most of my guests return to Villa Foster for their holiday, time and time again.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Having holidayed in Florida for several years, you become accustomed to the 'over-description' of homes which, inevitably, are not what you expected when you open the door. But with Villa Foster - well, it was just perfect; in fact, we would go so far as to say it was 'vastly under-described'! Everything about the home was what you would expect if YOU owned it. Everything you could possibly need was provided - yes, even down to Kitchen Towels and Dishwasher tablets etc. This was a 'First' for us in any Florida rental home. The moment you opened the front door the house was welcoming; everything was well laid-out and spotlessly clean. The master bedroom was ideal and the master bathroom enormous. Many days we never ventured out from the house. We were happy to sit by the pool, doing absolutely nothing and watching the world pass by overlooking the canal. When you did go travelling, everything that you wanted was close-by; Publix & Wallmart within 2 miles and loads of restaurants within 1 mile along Del Prado Ave. We found a Sunday Market for the weekly vegetables - go there, its great. Down Del Prado heading south. At the junction of the bridge (by the Wells Fargo Bank) take a right and go a couple of blocks (3/4 mile or so) and its on the right. The boat. What can we say? Its a nice clean idea craft for use whilst you are on holiday. OK, its not the newest of crafts - but what do you expect? Its idea for travelling through the miles of canals looking at how the other-half lives and its safe enough to take out into the river. One note of comment; when you get the instruction from Capt. Ron ask for 3-4 lessons on DOCKING. Its SO difficult and yet looks so easy. The communication from owner Dino was faultless; he really did provide a perfect service. Would we recommend Villa Foster? YES, without any restrictions whatsoever. Don't bother looking at any other rental properties - book Villa Foster because nowhere can match it within the price range.
Activity and Interests
Take your boat to experience the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Your
closest options are Ft. Myer's Beach or Sanibel. Please remember that you have to anchor off shore and walk/swim in. You will get a ticket if you beach your boat.
Sanibel is a great place for swimming, and for crystal clear water. It is known to posess some of the best, prettiest, and most abundant seashells in the world.
Please be aware that many beaches there have no restaurants, so bring food. Also, you may have to do some walking to locate a bathroom.
Ft. Myer's Beach is an activity beach. You can shop, dine, rent wave
runners, go for a parasail ride, etc. Families with middle school, high school and college-age children like this beach very much. Here you can find many restaurants and bars to escape the hot sun. There is nothing like a cold beer with a fresh locally caught grouper sandwich.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
4 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - May 31 2017
6 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $100 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
Please send me an email for a customized all-inclusive rate quote
based on the length of your visit and number
of guests. The following is an outline of charges you can expect for
a one week stay:
Peak Season (November thru May)
House and boat rental: 1800 *plus fuel*
Boat check out $150
Refundable damage deposit: $1000
Off-peak season (June
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- bed, bath and table linens fully equipped kithen BBQ gas grill stereo 2 large, high definition, flat screen plasma TVs w/ cable and VHS/DVD players fishing gear