Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9Sleeps
Seven minutes off Highway 1 on beautiful Shushwap Lake, this 5 acre family run property boasts 800
feet of beach front. Perfect for a family getaway, this quiet lake retreat is located on its own
private road just off Eagle Bay Road. Outside of Blind Bay and 15 minsutes from Sorrento, BC, you
can enjoy the private cottage lifestyle, with all the amenities the Shushwap has to offer right at
Each Cabin has it's own south facing deck where you can enjoy the sunlight from dawn till dusk. Each
cabin includes its own buoy and dock, BBQ, sattelite TV, DVD player, stereo, fully equipped kitchen
and bedding. As well, all cabins have access to a washer and dryer.
The property includes a private tennis court as well as a games hall with a ping pong table, pool
table, shuffle board, darts, poker table and workout equipment.
Check in is at 4pm, and check out is at 10am. During the months of July and August, there is a minimum stay of one week required, 3 day minimum for June and September.
It is expected and appreciated that cabins be left in close condition to what they were upon arrival.
There will be a $1000.00 deposit due upon booking; this ensures that your spot is held. The check
will be deposited and the full amount will be due upon arrival by certified check or cash.
Once you have departed, we will mail you your deposit after an inspection of the cabin has been
made. Your deposit is refundable as long as the cancellation is made within a reasonable time to re-
rent the cabin to another party, at the same time and same rate. If unable to rent, the deposit will
be non-refundable. Tax is included in the price.
The property has a full-time care taker to handle any problems that may occure.
This family run resort is geared towards small family vacationers. We do not book large groups as we
promise a relaxed, quiet atmosphere for our guests. The property is pet friendly as long your pets
are friendly. Boats are welcome, however we do not allow sea-doos/jet skis.
Summer Cottages for Rent at Shuswap Lake.
The Cottages are located 10 miles East of Sorrento.
6 kilometres from the Belmoral turn-off on the Trans-Canada highway.
6 kilometres on the Belmoral road.
7 mins drive to Shuswap Lake Estates Golf Course.
1/4 East of Blind Bay Sportsman Campsite on the Eagle Bay Road.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Tennis, golfing, fishing, sailing, table tennis, darts, pool.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: CAN$1900 - CAN$2450
Three cottages can be rented weekly or monthly during the summer
months and offer a fantastic getaway for families or a group of
No more than 6 people per cottage.
Prices range from $1,900 to $2,450 per week depending on which
house meets your needs.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
- pets considered
- winery tours
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Guests provide their own meals
- The property boasts a multitude of amenities that make it an absolute vacation paradise. Following is a list of amenities that are offered with this sale: %u2022 Free Wireless Internet %u2022 Private Tennis Court %u2022 Golf Driving Practice Net %u2022 4 Waterfront Homes %u2022 2 Private Docks %u2022 3 Bouys %u2022 5 Outbuildings %u2022 Games Room with pool table, table tennis and weight & exercise equipment. In addition to these private amenities the Shuswap Lake and area offers waterskiing, fishing, sailboating, golfing, biking, hiking and a lot more.