Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our cottage is located on Highland Lake in Falmouth. As you can see from the pictures it has a great beach front area. There is also a private dock for you to use. The water is fairly shallow with a very gradual drop off that goes out about 30 yards before getting deep. The cottage also provides westerly views for some great sunsets over the water. The kitchen inside the cottage overlooks the beach and water. There are three bedrooms and one of them has bunk beds perfect for kids. We are located about 10-15 minutes from Portland so you are very close to entertainment/dining/activities if you get restless.
We are dog friendly.
A Great Lake Vacation Spot
About the Owner
1 traveler review
A Great Lake Vacation Spot
This vacation rental is wonderful for people who want to get away from it all and at the same time have the option to play in the city (Portland) or enjoy the many small towns nearby. The property is not luxurious, but it is not spartan either. We found the place clean and there were ample provisions for us to eat in, barbeque, and have a bonfire each night. The lake is quiet and clean and we enjoyed exploring with the canoe. Matt and John were great to work with and very responsive both prior to and during our visit. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to enjoy the quiet and beauty of Maine.
Activity and Interests
Swimming, boating, grilling, campfires... Portland is a few miles away and has: movies, museums, dining, nightlife, sporting events, shopping, ocean beaches, sightseeing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Weekly Rate: $1250 - $1600
Monthly Rate: $4600 - $6000
The months of April, May, June and September are $1,250 per week. (Or $4,600 per month)
The months of July and August are $1,600 per week. (Or $6,000 per month)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- pets considered
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, There is 1 bathroom in the cottage on the downstairs level
- There is a washer and dryer downstairs in the bathroom as well.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 king bed in the biggest bedroom on downstairs level
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 2 twin beds in one bedroom on the upstairs level
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed in the downstairs level of the cottage.
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- We provide linens and towels. There is a washer/dryer for you to use. We have a propane grill available for outdoor grilling as well as all of the other amenities of a regular kitchen. There is a canoe, paddles and life jackets. There is a fire pit perfect for small campfires. There is internet, T.V. and DVD player in the main living room.