Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This continues to be rated the best beach in New Jersey! Walk just 2 1/2 blocks to the beach from here. This is lovely both inside and out. A special feature is a beutifully landacaped and private Butterfly Garden with pond and plenty of space to sit out, relax and BBQ after a day at the beach. Inside is beautifully decorated and designed for a great family vacation. Very clean and spacious with all amenities and comforts of home. New flat screen TVs wifi included as well as full cable with premium channels. New beautiful fully equipped eat in kitchens and bathroom. In addition to central air conditioning there are ceiling fans throughout. This is private with 3 units that are all included in the rental. Each sleeps 6/7 and each is on the ground floor and is completely private. You can vacation together and yet maintain your own privacy and space. The rental is for all 3 units together at one time.
There is not only plenty of space inside but you will be able to relax in the large 40 X 80 foot newly landscaped yard. This has BBQs, patio furniture for picnicing with plenty of chairs for sitting and
relaxing. There are also shade trees and you can lie back read a good book or take a nap in the
There is also an enclosed beach shower. Amenities include washer and dryer.
We are only a mile for the Wildwood Boardwalk so you are close but can enjoy a quiet lovely residential area.
It is also a short drive to Cape May where you can enjoy looking at the Painted Ladies Homes of Victorian Cape May.
About the Owner
(4 traveler reviews)
We had a great time, and we are very happy with our decision to stay here! We have two large dogs, but after speaking with Mary about them, she was ok with us taking them along. They completed our vacation, and we are so glad we could take them, The unit was clean, and the kitchen was more than stocked with supplies! We will definitely consider staying here again in the future.
Perfect quiet getaway!!
So glad we were able to stay once again in this always occupied condo. The neighborhood is friendly, and it's ideal location to bay and ocean. Home is very comfortable and clean. Home away from home 😁 Will visit again, looking forward to next year. Beautiful gardens with butterflys, delightful!!!
Fantastic get a way great super clean condo A++
We love this "home away from home" condo. Immaculately clean, we left it that way too 😀 Super location between Sunset bay and few blocks to ocean. lovely sunsets from yard... Cozy comfort, neat 1950's doo wop kitchen furniture. We were greeted by owner Mary, she was extremely helpful and kind to us, offered bath towels to use since we forgot ours. Out door hot shower under the stars, equipped with outdoor laundry area. Nicely landscaped butterfly gardens. Our little Chinese crested dog loved it too. We plan on visiting again for a longer stay with family next year. We highly recommend this great condo. Thanks Mary for your hospitality and considerations. Denise
When my husband and I and our little dog Louie arrived we were so happy with this property. It was clean and well maintained. The owner Mary greeted us and showed us around and answered any questions we had.
With Cape May being only minutes away we were able to enjoy the shops and the restaurants.
The Wildwood boardwalk is about 2 miles in length. Lots to see and wear comfy shoes. Parking wasn't that expensive either.
My recommendations for restaurants would be The Lobster House,Cape May.
The Crab House, The Bayview and The Ravioli House in Wildwood Crest. If you are looking for great sandwich's you must try PrimoHoagies in Wildwood Crest.
We will definitely recommend this property to friends and family. We can't wait to come back.
Activity and Interests
Our vacation rental is a short 2 1/2 block walk to the beach where you will enjoy the best beach in New Jersey. No beach tags required. Surfing and boogie boarding are favorite activities.
Wildwood Crest is best known as a popular destination for family vacations. Our rental is located in a lovely, quiet residential area on E St Paul, in the lower part of Wildwood Crest. Most of the
residents on the block are year round or are there for the entire summer. It is a short walk to Sunset Lake. You'll find Sunset Lake to be a truly charming spot for walks and gorgeous sunsets. It also has a dock for:
- wave runner, boat or kayak rentals.
Other local fun activities include:
- dolphin and whale watching trips
- deep sea fishing
- golfing there are several great courses within 15 minutes including
Cape May National
- tennis, several courts near by
- antiquing, this is in Cape May and all along Rt 9 just 15 minutes
- water skiing - at Sunset Lake
- wind surfing - also at Sunset Lake
- bird watching - this is the east coast flyway in September and
October where there are many species of birds
- horse back riding available in Cape May
There are also free outdoor music concerts in Wildwood Crest and near
by Wildwood and North Wildwood
There is also shore history. The Revolutionary War Battle of Turtle
Gut was fought here... we won!
Our place is also a short walk to several restaurants including
Duffy's on the Lake, a Philadelphia style deli, pizza place and ice
Other places to visit that are just a short drive away are:
- Wildwood Boardwalk is just one mile with a vast array of rides and
- Victorian Cape May with its great numbers of restored Victorian
homes and fantastic selection of excellent restaurants is a short
drive across the bridge
- Within a half mile is a national wildlife refuge
- Wildwood Crest has a great bicycle path that takes you up to the
- Nearby bicycle rentals
- Anglesea and Cape May Lighthouses
- Cape May County Zoo is about 15 minutes away and has wonderful
exhibits as well as beautiful flowers. (It is also free.)
- Wetlands Environmental Center, also about 15 minutes away, has
great tours and programs for children
- Historic Cold Spring Village displays farm life at the turn of the
nineteenth century. There are also concerts and special exhibits.
- Summer stock professional theater is available in the area
- Leamings Run Gardens has beautiful colorful displays of plants and
flowers literally at every bend.
- U S Coastguard station.
Atlantic City is 30 minutes away with bus service available locally.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Weekly Rate: $800 - $1500
Rates are per week and are from Saturday to Saturday
July and August $1500
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- - WIFI - Large flat screen TVs with calble including premium channels - Brand new eat in tiled kitchens with all amenities, cookware and utensils provided, one set of dishes and cutlery for inside and another for picnicing in the yard - Brand new cultured marble and tile bathrooms - Central air - Ceiling fans in every room as well as central air. - VCR/DVD - Large newly landscaped 40 X 80 foot yard with pond as well as large shade trees - 2 BBQ gas grills - Patio furniture - Hammock - There is an outdoor enclosed hot water shower that feels great after a fun day at the beach. - Washer and dryer included