Large Condo,close to beach, 2 Bedrooms, hide-a-bed, 1 full Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Designed for the discerning traveler, Skaha Lake Paradise Resort
offers luxurious vacation condo homes in a beautiful, peaceful,
waterfront setting. Nestled below a rocky cliff 7 miles south of
Penticton, just off the south shores of Skaha Lake and along the
Okanagan River, you are sure to find something for everyone here!
You will enjoy the proximity of championship golfing, world class
wineries and vineyards, orchards with almost every fruit and
vegetable imaginable, and the warm hospitality we are known for.
The Historic Kettle Valley walking and biking path that winds its
way through our property and along the river and lakeside all the
way to Penticton is sure to please the runner, cyclist or walker in
your family. Combined with the multitude of lakes, the desert flora
and fauna, and the undisturbed mountains and countryside that
abound, you will have a vacation to remember!
Mornings here are very special. Wake up to the songs of birds
playing along the river banks, and enjoy a peaceful cup of coffee on
your own private balcony. From the moment you step foot in your own
private vacation condo, your time is your own. Start with that cup
of coffee; check out the many quaint antique shops in the area, then
retreat for lunch at a winery before hitting any one of a number of
hot, sandy beaches. Or if you prefer, try out the golf, boating,
micro-breweries, fishing, and a plethora of other enticing
activities for adults or children.
Finally, everything you want in a vacation home with a comfortable
design, meticulously cared for homes, coordinated decorating themes
unique to each condo, fully equipped kitchen, in-suite washer and
dryer, large tub in master en-suite, TV, DVD/VCR, air conditioning,
gas fireplace, gas BBQ on your own private balcony, pool, lake and
Each condo is smoke free & pet free. Floor plans vary from 1,100
square foot 2-bedroom units to 1,800 square foot Executive 3 Bedroom
units with 2 balconies and 1820 square feet.
Check out our website for year round specials!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Spring wine festival
* Fall Wine Festvial
* Championship, family and executive golfing; courses and weather are perfect for golfing from late April to mid-late October
* Water sports galore
* water rentals
* Horseback riding
* Wine tasting
* Vineyard tours
* Bird watching
* Historical tours
Ask about our private wine tours with Divine Valley Tour Co. Ltd.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 4 2016 - Oct 15 2016
3 night minimum stay
Oct 16 2016 - Apr 15 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Winter Rates - October 11 - April 16
4 week minimum stay to receive Snowbird rate
2 bedroom $250/week
3 bedroom $275/week
Executive 3 $300/week
*3 night minimum stay, cleaning charges will apply to stays of less than 3 nights on all reservations
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Large tub in the full bathroom. Walks through to the master bedroom.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Queen bed with full dresser, end tables lamps TV and closet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, Double bed with end table, lamp and large dresser
- Queen bed in the master, double bed in the second bedroom and a hide-a-bed in the living room.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- In Unit: * Fully equipped kitchen * Private balcony with gas BBQ * Gas fireplace * In-suite washer and dryer * Walk through closet in master bedroom leading to ensuite with large tub * Full bathroom outside second bedroom * TV and cable * VCR or DVD in living room * Bed and bathroom linens provided * Beautiful furnishings with all the comforts of home In Complex: * Heated outdoor pool * Bike racks * Gated community for added security * Famous Kettle Valley Rail Trail offering GREAT biking and walking runs through our property * Beautiful landscaping throughout Surrounding Area: * Family beach with log cook/picnic shack and playground * Kenyon Park with kids park and water play park * Modern grocery store and a variety of antique and local gift shops * Championship and family golfing; 5 within 15 minutes of condos * Wineries and vineyards galore, 20+ within 30 minute drive * 2 great ski hills within 1 hour drive * Rock climbing at North America famous Skaha Bluffs * Horseback riding * Boating and rentals