Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
Beautiful Waterfront End Unit in Bocilla Island Club - great views with a boat slip steps away!!
You have found the perfect place for a getaway vacation! This property is the destination for those who treasure the beauty of nature and the uniqueness of 'old Florida.'
This waterfront townhouse features tile throughout the first floor and Berber carpeting on the second level. The first floor features a large living/dining area, newer appliances in the kitchen, half bath and a large screened lanai.
Upstairs includes the master suite with a king bed, walk-in closet, full private bath and screened balcony. Second bedroom upstairs with full bath, one queen plus a single bed.
The second floor also has a full laundry room.
Covered parking and storage is available under the building.
Fully furnished, 2 bedrooms (king bed in Master, 2br offers queen bed and single), 2.5 baths, plus sleeper sofa, sleeps up to 6.
Nice amenities! FREE wireless Internet.
Dock available in front of unit with water and electric!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Enjoy beautiful sunrise views, with seabirds, dolphins and gentle breezes from the screened lanai. Townhouse H40 is an end unit and sits on the water, with beautiful views of Jug Creek- only a short boat ride to famous Boca Grande Pass and the pristine beaches of Cayo Costa, Sanibel and Captiva!
Dock is available at unit, boat ramp also on premises.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May - Dec
May 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Jan 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
Feb - March
Feb 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Boat Slip - (varies)||$15 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Cleaning - Week||$100|
|Cleaning - Month||$125|
NOTE: Holiday weeks, including Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Year, Easter and July 4th will be charged at HIGH SEASON rates.
$300 Security Deposit Required
Rates do not include: $100/wk - $125/mo cleaning fee or 11% State and Local Sales Tax
Boat Slip adjacent to unit available with water and electric at slip.
Boat Ramp available for an additional fee at marina on premise or use County ramp.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Water View
- bird watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Master - toilet, shower, Large walk-in closet and double sinks
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Half-bath downstairs
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master - 1 king, Master has large walk-in closet and beautiful view!
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Sleeps 2 on queen and 1 on single.
- Large Master w/walk-in closet and double sinks. Second bedroom has queen plus single bed to sleep 3.
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Full Kitchen with newer appliances, Cable TV (2), DVD player, Internet w/wireless. Washer/Dryer, Two Heated Pools Onsite, Boat slip available, Private Fishing Pier, Tennis Courts, Covered Parking, Charcoal Grill (BBQ), No Smoking, No pets. Close to Ft. Myers and Cape Coral.