House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Casa Azul is a stunning private home located only two short blocks
from the beach on a quiet residential street in the traditional
Mexican village of Bucerias. Casa Azul at Las Casas de Los Colores of
one of two distinctive architecturally designed homes in a private
Casa Azul, with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, is just steps from the
spectacular Bay of Banderas with its 14-mile long white sand beach
and is near restaurants, shopping and markets.
This newly constructed residence is sited around a large pool with
multi-leveled terraces and a playful fountain wall. It shares the
property with Casa Roja which makes it ideal to be rented separtely
or together with the the 2 bedroom, 2 bath Casa Roja for larger group
gatherings. Casa Azul is set in a flowering landscape with mature
coconut palms and the compound is surrounded by vine covered wall,
which provide both security and privacy.
Vine covered garden walls visually link and physically separate the
two homes from one another to create a style and scale the melds
contemporary design with the local architectural vernacular.
Casa Azul offers an open floor plan that flows out to a sun dappled
veranda covered by a traditional Mexican arbor, which covers a broad
terrace and outdoor dining area overlooking the pool. Marble, stone
and granite, along with all the modern appliances one would expect in
a new home of this quality, can be found in this house.
Views from the bedrooms and rooftop palapa toward the mountains, the
bay and the church steeple overlooking Bucerias' town square speak to
the diversity of environments and variety of experiences available to
our guests. Soft breezes off the mountains and from the Bay of
Banderas make this an appealing point of destination and respite for
Each of the homes in the Casa de Los Colores Compound have central
air conditioning in every room. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms,
kitchen, and dining /living room. Satellite TV, Mexican phone for local calls, and wireless Internet.
Remember, we gladly offer returning guests a significant discount. Please feel free to share our site with your friends, and note that when you book through us directly there is no booking or processing fee.
About the Owner
1 traveler review
We had a fantastic time in Bucerias. Casa Azul provided first class accommodations in every respect for our family of 6 (kids aged 6 & 9, parents, and grandparents). The location is convenient for exploring everything that Bucerias and the surrounding area has to offer - a short (2 minute) stroll to the beach, restaurants, corner shop, and close to the market square. For venturing further afield, the local bus system is reliable and inexpensive - we rented a car for the first day to get from the airport & pick up groceries from the Mega supermarket - a 5 minute drive; otherwise used buses and the occasional taxi). The house is just as described: spacious rooms, a roof-top palapa, modern amenities, warm pool, wireless internet access (including VOIP phone), and satellite TV. The property was extremely clean, well-maintained, and safe (locking gate and wall provided privacy). Property managers were on-hand to deal with any issues (of which there were none), and the owners provided excellent service. We would stay here again and recommend the place to others. It would make a great place for a larger group or 2 families if Casa Azul and the adjoining Casa Roja properties were rented together.
Activity and Interests
Casa Azul is just 15 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport and 45
minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta. This central location makes it
an ideal walking town with easy access by car or bus to PV and other
surrounding resort commnunities such as Punta Mita, Nuevo Vallarta,
San Pancho and Sayulita.
All within a short distance, activities include:
Restaurants, Golf, Tennis, Theme Park (Amusement Park), Zoo/Wildlife
Park, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating,
Water skiing, Para-sailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Swimming,
Snorkeling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Mountain Biking, Wildlife
Viewing, Hiking, Fishing, Cinemas/Movie Theaters,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Apr 30 2017
4 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Contact owner for information on 2br, 2ba Casa Roja Guest House
The owner keeps a private calendar. Contact owner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-298-9446
3BR Casa Azul Low Season $260 per night $1,725 per week
2BR Casa Roja Low Season $165 per night $1,035 per week
3BR Casa Azul High Season $325 per night $2,250 per week
2BR Casa Roja High Season $275 per night $1,665 per week
Holiday rates: Casa Azul $425 per nite, Casa Roja $325/nite
Additional 16% IVA tax
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund if canceled at least 0 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- rain forests
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2775 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, outdoor shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, outdoor shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, outdoor shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Contemporary Classic. Approximately 2775 square feet, or 280 square meters of living space and terrace. Three bedrooms. Two bedrooms with queen size wrought iron four-poster beds and one bedroom with two twins. Three baths, each with large shower, stone counters and marble flooring. Oversized closets. Each bedroom has its own private balcony, one on the first floor, overlooking the gardens and two more bedrooms on the second floor with views of the mountains, the village and the Bay of Banderas. Large living room and dining room that open up on to a covered terrace with a spectacular view overlooking the pool and fountain. Two outdoor dining terraces. One for ideal for sunset meals overlooking the pool. The other for more intimate dining parties. Kitchen with spectacular granite counter tops, Primavera wood cabinetry, all new stainless steel appliances including, dishwasher and potable water filtration system in the kitchen. Finally, an added bonus is the traditional rooftop arbor, or palapa, set high in the treetops with spectacular views, built-in bar, refrigerator, sink and luxurious outdoor seating. Amenities include: Off Street Parking: Walled parking court with electronic gate Air Conditioning: Central air throughout Casa Azul. Private bath with each bedroom. Hair dryers. Linens Provided. Housekeeping service every other day. Cable/Satellite TV: American and Canadian channels and DVD Private Pool with Swim up seating, fountain wall. Large sunning terraces with chaise lounges Full gourmet Kitchen with new and modern stainless steel appliances. including a dishwasher and microwave. Separate faucet with filtered, potable water on the large granite center island. All necessary cooking utensils are provided Two separate outdoor dining verandas overlooking the pool ideal for casual gatherings and dining alfresco Casa Azul has a private balcony or terrace off each bedroom and a rooftop palapa and entertainment area with 360 degree views. Communications Telephone: Mexican phone for local calls available. Wireless Broadband Internet. No Pets Allowed Kid Friendly