Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Main floor 2 bedroom unit: Master bedroom with queen size bed, walk-
in closet, 4 piece ensuite, sliding doors to patio area. Second
bedroom has 2 single twin beds. Additional 4 piece bath.
Clay tile throughout with carpet in bedrooms. Patio area off of
living room and facing green space. Assigned covered parking as well
as guest parking. Unit is well equiped
with all linens and kitchen utensils provided with
major appliances including a newer washer and dryer. 43' flatscreen TV in livingroom.Patio furniture for relaxing or dining.
Southern exposure, facing open green space
5 pools 6 hot tubs, 9 tennis courts ,
Gated Community....Full time attendant..24 hours
About the Owner
Canadians from Thunder bay Ontario located at the top of Lake Superior. We spend about three months at the complex in the Spring and Fall and travel during the winter months
From the Owner
“The complex has a Resort atmosphere....Lots of activities, on site tennis numerous pools and spa to choose from.”
Activity and Interests
Weekly events organized by activity directors ie: pot-luck dinners,
exercise classes, hikes, outings, movie-night, etc. Proximity to
Scottsdale Ranch park with tennis, squash, racquetball, beach
volleyball, basketball courts and picnic areas. Short distance to
Via Linda Seniors Centre with computers, billiard tables, Tai Chi, art , computer
and exercise classes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
$1300 to $3300 per month depending on term and time of year
Jan to March - $3300 per month
April to May - $1700 per month
June to Dec - $1100 to $1800per month
Cleaning fee of $200 (non-refundable).
Rent includes electrical, cable,wifi and telephone charges (except long distance)
No pets.....No Smoking....Please
Rent, Cleaning fee and Security Deposit to be paid prior to occupancy
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Sauna ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 998 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Basin with vanity
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Basin with vanity
- 2 Full 4 piece bathrooms with tubs and showers
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
- Master bedroom has queen size bed Second bedroom has 2 singles
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Centrally located gated community with full-time attendent. Proximity to Hwy 101-Loop (Shea Blvd at 96th Street)provides ready access to neighbouring areas. Clubhouse, fitness centre, 9 tennis courts, Pickle Ball, 5 pools, 6 spas, full-time tennis pro and activity director. Beautifully landscaped area. Shopping only minutes away.