Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps up to 4
Indian River Plantation is Florida's finest luxury resort
on South Hutchinson Island. It is a premier oceanfront
resort that consistently ranks among the best in the state. It is
wellknown for its beauty, cleanness and maintenance of the natural
Miles of tropical Atlantic Ocean sandy beach. It is just 30 miles
north of Palm Beach and a short drive from Palm Beach International
The 18-hole, par 61 Ocean golf course is maintained year round, as
are the 13 championship tennis courts at the raquet club.
Heated swimming pools are located throughout the property, a jacuzzi
is at the nearby Sandpiper building.
A 77-slip, full service, deepwater marina gives access to some of the
world's finest pleasure boating and deep sea fishing areas.
Also on the property is a 5 star Marriott Resort Hotel, several
restaurants, grocery, gift shops, Wells Fargo Bank and a service station. Nearby
is also a new large PUBLIX Supermarket on the Island, open 7 days a
week from 7 am to 9 pm.
Indian River Plantation Ocean Golf & Country Club is a clean, quiet and safe community with 24 hours security service. A perfect vacation place.
Enjoy resort living at its finest.
Great stay, in a dream place
About the Owner
About Rainer Post
Retired, born 1943, own several condos inside Indian River Plantation for rent,
Rainer Post purchased this condo in 1998
Why Rainer Post chose Florida Central Atlantic Coast
prestigious location on Hutchinson Island inside Indian River Plantation Ocean
What makes this condo unique
Oceanfront resort, golf course on site, raquet club, safe and quiet community
(3 traveler reviews)
Great stay, in a dream place
This is a magnificient property, located on one of the finest places in Hutchinson Island. The apartment has a beautiful view, and is just steps away from the beach. It is very well equipped, and you have everything you need to make your stay a very pleasent one. The owners went out of their way to make us feel very comfortable during the entire stay. We also enjoyed the pool, the tennis courts, and the golf. Publix is just minutes away, which makes it very convenient. There is also a The Fresh Market close by. We will definitely come back!
Great stay, in a dream place
This is a magnificient property, located on one of the finest places in Hutchinson Island.
The apartment has a beautiful view, and is just steps away from the beach.
It is very well equipped, and you have everything you need to make your stay a very pleasent one.
The owners went out of their way to make us feel very comfortable during the entire stay.
We also enjoyed the pool, the tennis courts, and the golf.
Publix is just minutes away, which makes it very convenient. There is also a The Fresh Market close by.
We will definitely come back!
A great stay in a great resort. The unit is on the second floor and over looks a lake. Very peaceful. this is a two bedroom unit and has everyting you need for a great stay.
The unit owner is very concerned about your enjoyment and does everything he can to make your stay enjoyable.
We have rented at IRP four other times and this is by far the best unit we have stayed in.
From the Owner
“prestigious location on Hutchinson Island inside Indian River Plantation Ocean”
Activity and Interests
On site: Ocean golf course (par 61), tennis at the raquet club,
13 pools, hot tub at the Sandpiper Building, bikes for
rent, fitness center, gym, fishing at beach or pond,
snorkeling at nearby Bathtub Reef, boating, sailing, beach strolling and
not to forget shell collecting on the 30 miles beach.
In the area: big game fishing, manatee observation tours, kayaking,
sunset cruises along Indian River, casino cruises, horseback riding,
old ship diving, parasailing. New Elliott Museum, FL Oceanographic Institute,
Excellent shopping deals on the close US 1.
A short drive North on the Florida Turnpike to the Orlando area with
Walt Disney World, Sea World etc. I-95 North to Cape Canaveral. Take
I-95 South for a 1 hour drive to West Palm Beach, 2 hours to Miami,
2,5 hours to the Everglades, 3- 4 hours to the Florida Keys. IRP is
the ideal place in the middle of everything.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - May 1 2017
14 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $70 - $128
Weekly Rate: $600 - $900
Min. stay in low season 2 weeks, in high season 1 month
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $3800
Jan $ 3.000/mo
Feb-Mar $ 7.800 for 2 months all incl.
Apr $ 2.800/mo or $ 800/week or $ 180/night
May through Nov $ 1.500/mo or $ 700/week or $ 100/night
Dec $ 2.200/mo or $ 800/week or $ 150/night
Christmas/New Year/Spring break special rates
Special deals: possible, please ask by mail, answer fast
Utilities $ 70,00/week, Jan - Apr included
INTERNET Wifi highspeed broadband internet access by Comcast (6 MBit
download) $ 20,00/week. Set up service by C&W (extra fee). Only if you rent 1 mo min.
Final cleaning $ 100,00
Taxes 10 % (6% Sales Tax and 4% Martin County Tourism Tax)
Feb - Mar utilities, final cleaning and taxes included
May - Jan 1 week rentals minimum. 2,3 or 4 weeks preferred
Deposit To reserve the condo one-third of the total rent
is due. This is a non-refundable deposit.
Final payment 2 months prior to your arrival.
-open air tram transportation within IRP,
the 200 acre property Ocean Resort
- heated pool year round (86-88)
- private washer and dryer in the condo
Restrictions No pets, no smoking please
Cancellation No refund if less than 2 months prior to rental begin
Deposit at booking, final payment 2 months before arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
From the Owner
“Oceanfront resort, golf course on site, raquet club, safe and quiet community”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- Senior Adults Only Community ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Lake View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- both bedrooms have tv + bahama shutters
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our charming rental place (Tennis Villa) is a spacious top floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Fantastic lake views and wonderful sunsets from the screened porch. The location is across from Atlantic Ocean. Walking distance to the sandy beach about 100 yards. Wooden beachwalks take you via sanddunes to the beach. Close to the building is the private pool and shower. Both are heated. Also with shade from several palm trees. A perfect outside place, quiet for your relaxation and enjoyment. 2 new stainless steel gas grills for you to use. Your home away from home is complete, tastefully decorated in Florida style and in excellent technical condition. The location is absolutely quiet at day and at night. Private parking spot right in front of the building. The unit is first class and belongs to one of the best rental places within the Resort Indian River Plantation (Marriott Resort) on beautiful Hutchinson Island. It is tiled in the living areas and has laminated wood in the 2 bedrooms. No wall to wall carpet. This makes cleaning fast and easy. The master bedroom has a new king bed and the second bedroom has new twins. Ideal for a party up to 4. Fully equipped. If interested high speed broadband internet access possible by Comcast(6 MBit download) and set up service by C&W. Extra fee. Modern kitchen and dishes, walk in laundry room, 3 TV(2 flatscreen) linen and towels, beach chairs and umbrella. Several upgrades were just done: new entrance door, new windows and new plantation shutters in the 2 bedrooms, new hurricane proof glass sliding doors in the living area. New luxury bathrooms with walk-in showers, glass sliding doors, height adjustable shower fittings (Hans Grohe), ceiling spot lights and heating. Wall tiles in white and non skid slate floor tiles. Outside is a large, well kept quiet private pool surrounded by a deck with lounge chairs for sunbathing. The pool gets sunshine all day . Palm trees also offer spaces in the shade. The pool is year round heated, set to 86 - 90 degrees and has a warm shower. If you enjoy cooking outside there are two new stainless steel gas grills.