Lakefront House, Covered dock 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
* New in 2016 4th bedroom added
This 3000 sq ft home was built in 1999 and recently remodeled.
* Located 5 min off I 75 near Twin Cove Marina on Norris Lake.
* Upper level has Master bedroom with a king bed- bathroom- walkout deck and Jacuzzi tub.
* Main level has living-dining-kitchen- Bedroom with queen bed-bathroom large deck.
* Lower level has family room utility room and two bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has walkout to lower deck and a fireplace. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and a set of bunk beds.
Lower deck is covered with outside bar and patio furniture.
* Private Covered Boat Dock with Electric
* This house is very clean well maintained and priced very
About the Owner
Lives in Loveland Ohio
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Allen, just wanted to shoot you a email thanking you for the wonderful week we had at your house! You definitely have a 5 star place once again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
(10 traveler reviews)
My family just returned from another fantastic vacation at this beautiful home. We return every year because this rental offers everything we need. I would absolutely recommend this house to future renters but not before securing our spot for next year which we do during our stay! I have reviewed this home multiple times because it continues to top everything including yearly updates including additional bedroom and covered lower deck which allowed my family to sit outside as a storm passed over. Allen, thank you once again for allowing us to stay in your home. We all get busy with our lives and this one week yearly enables us the opportunity to slow down and enjoy our time with our children and grandchildren.
Very Nice Lake House!
Our family has stayed at three other lake houses on Norris Lake and this is by far the best one. We have already made arrangements to stay again next year. This house was perfect for getting away and relaxing. We had 8 family members on this vacation and one dog. We all had plenty of room. We enjoyed the nice views from all 3 of his decks. This house is super clean! You cannot tell that any animals have stayed in this house. It doesn't have an animal odor. The kitchen was well equipped with every appliance and cookware that you would need. The furnishings were very nice and comfy. I got the best sleep on this vacation. We all agreed that the beds are very comfortable.
We enjoyed drinking coffee on the deck every morning looking at the amazing views and then walking our dog around the neighborhood.
It was easy to back the boat trailer down his driveway.
The covered dock provided complete coverage of our boat. There were hardly any waves due to being located in an area that doesn't get much traffic. This was nice because we were able to use the owner's kayak without any problems. We swam off of the dock and believe me if you like to fish there are plenty of fish near his dock. The owner also has a paddleboat but we didn't get a chance to take it out.
We would spend most of the day on the lake. Twin Cove Marina is located not too far from this house and they provide entertainment on the weekends and they have good food. We also like to go to Springs Dock, Shanghai, and Bubba Brew's Sports Bar on the lake. This house is located 5 minutes off of interstate 75 and it is close to town if you need to pick up groceries.
We enjoyed everything this house had to offer. Allen was exceptionally easy to work with and so welcoming!
We highly recommend this home!
Fantastic lake rental
My family has been coming to Norris lake for over 20 years and we have always had a great time but this rental kicks things up a notch or two. The owner of this rental is constantly updating this home and continuously gives back to the people who rent from him by doing so. All needs are met here from the boat dock to the privacy of the bedrooms and each with their own bathroom, the kitchen with everything and the beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows offering a gorgeous view. The location is a winner too in a secluded cove with very low boat traffic. The owner is easy to get in touch with if you need anything but it is likely you will not. We consider ourselves frequent flyers as it would be hard to top this home!
Best House on the lake
Wow is best word to describe this house. The owner has left nothing to be desired. My family was depressed at the end of our stay but knowing we will be returning next year made it easier. Thank you Allen for letting us use your fabulous home with many updates-our favorite was the dock where we spent countless hours watching our grandkids swim. This home is spacious,imaculate,warm and inviting and the 101 steps did not bother us because we all need the exercise.If you stop here on your Norris Lake adventure you'll never look for anything else-and that's a promise!!!!
This place is awesome!
My family loved the lake house. We had plenty of room, with space to move around. The kids 10 & 11 had plenty to do, with games, TV, boating and swimming. I would love to live there year around! The furnishing were excellent, everything we needed was there. Everyday we had a good cardio workout going up and down the stairs at boat dock, 101 steps one way! Took a few days but, it got easier. The house makes up for all the steps, we would stay again, the place is beautiful! Also enjoyed the private location, we had neighbors but, you didn't even know they are there! Loved it!! Want to say thanks for a wonderful week, weather was great, and the owner of this property is awesome! Thanks again.
A wonderful holiday getaway
This was the perfect holiday getaway for us. The house is beautifully decorated, and the kitchen exceeded our expectations. The appliances are top of the line - something that we really appreciated since we really enjoy cooking.
The view of the lake and the mountains from the back of the house is outstanding - you will not be disappointed. Allen is very pleasant to work with and even contacted us to be sure that we had a nice stay. We look forward to another visit to this home!
From the Owner
“I have made this house what I would expect in a vacation rental. People go on vacation to spend time with friends and family but also like to have their own space at times. This house is set up with a bedroom and bathroom on each floor. It also has everything you will need for entertaining. Cable TV and a great stereo system with speakers on the deck and at the boat dock.”
Activity and Interests
* Enjoy boating,water skiing, fishing swimming on norris lake.
* Cove lake state park located just two minutes away with walking
trails inground pool and tennis courts.
* Local marinas have restaurants and live bands on weekends for your
* Shopping and restaurants within five minutes.
* Fine dining and night life in knoxville just twenty five minutes.
* Gatlinburg and Smokey mountains fifty to sixty minutes.
* If you just enjoy staying close to home this house is on a dead end
street with very little traffic for an after dinner walk.
* Plenty of parking for autos and boat trailers.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 17 2016 - May 20 2017
3 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Aug 26 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Pet Fee||$150 + Tax|
Nightly Rate: $300 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1900 - $2300.00
Plus tax of 14.25%
No cleaning fee
* Memorial day to September 15th 1800.00 week. 350.00 night
.Ask about specials before Memorial Day.
A 500.00 security deposit is required at time of booking. Rent is due sixty days prior to check in. Cancellations must be made sixty days prior to check in to receive a refund. Security deposits will be refunded within two weeks after check out.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“House has a private setting with no other boat docks next to it. Located in a cove with a launch ramp minutes away. Plenty of parking for boats and jet skies. Outside bar on lower covered deck.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Main Floor Bathroom with Large Walkin Shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, Located on the lower level. Remodeled 2015
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, jetted tub, Located upstairs in the Master bedroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Bedroom on Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Lower Level Bedroom with 1 Queen and a Bunk bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, Walkout to the lower level deck and a fireplace
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 4TH Bedroom added for the 2016 rental season. New in 2015 All new hardwood floors on main level Remodel lower level bathroom New high top dining room furniture and counter stools