Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Two short blocks to the beach.
Super Clean!! Great location. This 2nd floor, 3 bedroom condo is bright and inviting to couples and families.
Sleeping accommodations: Master bedroom with private bath and queen size bed and access to back deck. Second bedroom has queen size bed and sliding door onto back deck. Third bedroom has twin beds. Fresh sheets included.
Bright living room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace. You'll enjoy the fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage in the pantry and many extras. Over-sized front deck - great for daytime sunning and enjoying the evening stars. Newly added retractable awning gives you the opportunity to sun on the deck or enjoy the shade on those really hot summer days.
Please NO SMOKING within the Condo. PLEASE NO PETS!
A WONDERFUL Beach Home!
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
A WONDERFUL Beach Home!
This lovely place is truly a home away from home! The owners have thought of absolutely EVERYTHING you might need to enjoy your stay. We have been lucky enough to have rented here for the last 3 years, and I would return again and again. It is an immaculate, comfortable, and beautifully decorated home and I miss it already!
Beautifully furnished, immaculate, dream condo
Planned a last minute girls weekend and Adrianne was so pleasant and accommodating. Her home is beautifully furnished yet comfortable and inviting. She has thought of everything you would need for a wonderful beach vacation. We are already talking about next year!
Relaxing Vacation in Ocean City, NJ!!
This was our first time renting this beautiful, clean condo. The location is convenient to the beach, restaurants, food stores, and most important, homemade "ice cream". It is a short ride to the boardwalk. Our grandson loved having his own TV in his bedroom! If you are looking for a great, clean place to stay on vacation, this condo has it all! Plenty of ammenities, too!
We are hoping to return next year for another relaxing, fun-filled summer vacation!!
Amazing Ocean City, NJ experience!!!
My family and I truly loved this place for 4 years in a row. What an amazing condo with everything you could ever imagine included! When we started staying here, we had a toddler and the jogging stroller was just perfect! Attached garage comes with an abundance of beach chairs, beach toys, a toy wagon, 2 adult bikes, boogie boards. The list is endless!! The condo itself is beautiful with a wonderful location. Across the street from ice cream, an amazing playground, convenience store with everything under the sun, 5 minute walk from Acme supermarket, CVS, Bank Of America, and bike rentals across the street. Condo fits my family beautifully. 3 lovely furnished bedrooms and 2 full baths. Sheets and bath towels included- All clean and lovely!! Need only bring beach towels. Washer and dryer in the unit which definitely gets used! The kitchen has everything! Not a detail missed for any appetizer prep, all out cooking, baking etc. A wonderful deck overlooking the main street with an electric awning to shield the sun. Optional of course!!! We love everything about this place. Boardwalk is a short drive away or in my case, a run or a bike ride away. Truly the best family vacation. I would recommend this to beautiful condo to families looking for a great week away. You will be thrilled with your decision!!!!
Great family rental and immaculately clean!
We have been renting this property for the last 3 years. The place is always immaculately kept and constantly being updated. New rugs one year, new kitchen flooring and countertops another, and new retractable front deck awning the last year. The accomodations, including fresh sheets and linens, bikes and beach accessories, all make packing a breeze. This year will be our 4th at this place and our two teenage childen and my husband and I just love it. Also has a fully stocked kitchen just in case you forget something...we like that, and pay it forward. Very conveniently located one block off of the 34th Street bridge, with easy access to many shopping outlets, restaurants, and a kid-friendly park across the street. Includes 4 TVs so everyone is happy while on their vacation!
Activity and Interests
Convenient to 34th Street activities and shopping: Acme; CVS; WAWA; Hoy's; bicyle rental; Newly Renovated Sand Castle playground; and public bathrooms on the beach.
Special attractions include Famous Ocean City Boardwalk, fantastic beach, Cape May County Free Zoo, Atlantic City Shows and Casinos, and Victorian Cape May are all a short ride from Ocean City.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Dec 31 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
$250 Security Deposit is Required. If there are no damages nor need
for excessive cleaning, the Security Deposit will returned 10 days after
~~~~ check calendar for availability ~~~~
Sorry, NO GROUP, SENIOR WEEK OR PROM RENTALS.
Summer 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014- completely rented.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Master Bedroom Ensuite
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities Galore!! Tired of trying to remember everything. Just like being at home, the kitchen is well stocked including an array of spices, foil, plastic wraps, dish & dishwasher detergents, trash bags and many other stables. Stressless packing for vacation. Just bring your bathing suit, clothes and food. Oversized deck with table and chairs, lounge chairs and retractable awning. Extra beverage refrigerator to help keep the main frig from over crowding. Also included the use of two adult bikes. PLUS: Cable TV with DVD player in every room. DVR in the livingroom so you don't miss your favorite show while your enjoying time on the beach or trip to the boardwalk. Also, included is a wide variety of reading materials, a small DVD collection (including some kids movies ) and games, jigsaw puzzles and more to keep everyone entertained. Washer and Dryer. Large outside shower. 6 Beach chairs large beach umbrella, beach wagon and sand toys are left in the garage for your convenience. 6 beach tags are included. Hard to get away from work? This condo has wireless cable access so, bring your laptop and stay in touch with the office and friends or surf the web for restaurants and other local information. Off street parking including garage for storing your bikes and other belongings.