Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Minimum Rental 3 months
Enjoy amazing views across the 200 ft wide Rubicon canal, with
Intersecting Canals view able from almost every room. This second
floor 2 bedroom 2 bath condo also has a spiral staircase off the
screened lanai for easy access to the heated pool and boat dock area.
Master bedroom with it's beautiful view of the intersecting canals,
has a King size bed with large closet, 42' LCD HDTV, & Ceiling Fan
Private bath, vanity, and a private entrance with sliding glass
doors to the lanai.
Guest room has 2 twin size beds with plenty of closet space, 42' HDTV
and second bath just outside its door.
The Living Room includes a sofa, love seat, Recliner, 2 arm chairs
50' LCD HDTV Flat Screen TV with DVD-VCR player and ceiling fan.
The dining room comes with an expandable table with 6 chairs.
The Kitchen comes with Table and Chairs and all dishes and utensils for cooking and
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Situated in the Country Club area of Cape Coral and a short 4 mile
drive to the Cape Coral Yacht Club and beach.
A quick car or boat ride takes you to FT. Myers Beach, Sanibel, and
Captiva Island. Spend your time boating, fishing, and biking at the
renowned J.N. Darling National Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary.
Fourmile Cove Ecological Park also has walking trails, Kayak trails,
and rentals. You can fish right out the back door on the Gulf
Access Canal, or just relax by the heated pool and soak up the
sun!!! If you enjoy golfing there are numerous golf courses in the
area. You can tour the winter homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford,
take in a play at the Barbara B. Mann Center for Performing Arts, or
check out the art exhibits at the William R. Frizzell Cultural
Additional information about rental rates
30% Discount on Rental for 4th month
January 1st thru April 30th $2850 / month
November 1st thru December 31st $2750 / month
May 1st thru October 30th $2350 / month
Rates include cable TV Internet and electric service up
to $75.00 per month.
This is a NON-SMOKING unit
Minimum 90 day rental period.
50% Deposit with Confirmation balance by December 10, 2015
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Water View
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, outdoor shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, outdoor shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Elegantly decorated condo, with a large living area opening up through sliding glass doors to your private screened lanai where you can sip your morning coffee or afternoon drink as you take in the beautiful view of the intersecting canals. * 50' LCD HDTV Flat Screen Television, with DVD-VCR Recorder. * Carpeted floors in Living and Dinning rooms, and both bedrooms. * Tile floors in entryway, kitchen, baths, lanai and laundry room. * A/C and ceiling fans * Dishes * Glasses * Utensils * Toaster * Coffee machine * Refrigerator with Ice Maker * Stove w/ oven * Microwave * Dishwasher * Washing Machine * Electric dryer * Cable TV * VCR/DVD players * Bed linen * Towels * Iron * Patio Furniture Covered parking with additional visitor parking.